Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,891 members, 7,973,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 07:09 AM

Massive Protest: This Is Why You Gat To Hit Street & Protest! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Protest: This Is Why You Gat To Hit Street & Protest! (598 Views)

Protest: This Boy Is Fearless - Photo / Okada, Keke Ban: Occupy Lagos Protest This Morning In Pictures / Ihedioha: Why PDP Governors Stayed Away From Street Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive Protest: This Is Why You Gat To Hit Street & Protest! by BigkokoRep: 8:43am On Jul 29
This is a direct warning to those who hitherto were doing well before; first, Buhari, and now Asiwaju. Economy works like the human organ. When you rub some certain parts, some certain parts gets arose or give you pain.

Asiwaju has rubbed the parts that gives pain, and their plan is make you a begger, a dependent, someone they can control like Oloumo...a dummy like those they are sharing rice and beans to...is that what you what?

Hit the damn street and stay there until the druggie acknowledges he has failed. If you dont achieve anything, it will make him throw in the trowel and leave by 2027......he has his four years, stolen from a better person and the old grandpa blew it!

RCCG shares small nylon of garri.....this is an abomination for Nigerians who are educated, classic and responsible.
CP of Akwa Ibom shares nylon of beans.....chaiii...E no go better for Asiwaju!

1 Like

Re: Massive Protest: This Is Why You Gat To Hit Street & Protest! by atiku4President(m): 8:45am On Jul 29
Very laughable and insulting

1 Like

Re: Massive Protest: This Is Why You Gat To Hit Street & Protest! by SadiqBabaSani: 8:46am On Jul 29
Are you in Nigeria Mr Op,

Protest is our right and my guess is Nigerians may hit the streets, but you cannot be far away in safety and be motivating us to do the work so that you can come reap the rewards

1 Like

Re: Massive Protest: This Is Why You Gat To Hit Street & Protest! by helinues: 8:47am On Jul 29
According to IGP, demonstrators need to submit information on their intended path, meeting place, length of protest, and the identities and contact information of protest leaders and organizers

For more jokes, SMS Protestors to 419

9 Likes

Re: Massive Protest: This Is Why You Gat To Hit Street & Protest! by BigkokoRep: 8:48am On Jul 29
Their plan is to be the good person using communiuty wealth to dash you small morsel of rwa food, and you behaving like they are your tingod!

Once they take away your dignity...they have you where they want!

this is your only chance to make sure #badgovernaceends in Nigeria, because if the old grandpa doesnt get the message, trust me, the old clown will still want to come out in 2027, and guess what? There is no scarcity of deranged, vseless fellows here on nairaland, and elsewhere, ready to support him. if in doubt, take a peep on that old smelly vseless fella called callinius here on nairaland!
Re: Massive Protest: This Is Why You Gat To Hit Street & Protest! by helinues: 8:49am On Jul 29
SadiqBabaSani:
Are you in Nigeria Mr Op

Typing from Kigali in Rwanda but inciting protest online. grin cheesy

So as how Yele would be staging his own protest virtually from USA.

Rinu, one of the organizers, online inciters is also hiding in USA

Meaning na memunatus would go physical with their own protest

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Protest: This Is Why You Gat To Hit Street & Protest! by BigkokoRep: 8:49am On Jul 29
Imagaine wetin matured men and women go stand for queue dey wait for? grin grin grin grin

atiku4President:
Very laughable and insulting
Re: Massive Protest: This Is Why You Gat To Hit Street & Protest! by BigkokoRep: 8:54am On Jul 29
Hahhahaha..... my boss is currently in FCT walking the taklk!.

Well, nobody know you sha whether na one ghost or a severely malnurished old man only too grateful to queue for packs of rice or beans. hope you don go collect your own garri from RCCG?

Inciting? let me show you what incitement is: I hope the protest dont take a cue from Asiwaju SA on Social Media, Dada Olusegun!

helinues:

Typing from Kigali in Rwanda but inciting protest online. grin cheesy

So as how Yele would be staging his own protest virtually from USA.

Rinu, one of the organizers, online inciters is also hiding in USA

Meaning na memunatus would go physical with their own protest

Re: Massive Protest: This Is Why You Gat To Hit Street & Protest! by Salewa97: 8:56am On Jul 29
Protest again? Nigerians need to wake up and smell the coffee.

Every time you hit the street, what do you achieve? Just noise that fades away into thin air.

The same people calling for protest today will be the first to retreat when the heat comes. You think the government is afraid of a few angry voices? They are laughing behind closed doors, knowing that once the dust settles, it’s back to business as usual.

If you really want to make a change, it’s not on the streets where you’ll find it. It’s in the ballot box, in the way you hold your leaders accountable. Protest is just a distraction from the real work that needs to be done.

And let’s not forget how many protests have ended in violence and chaos. You’re putting lives at risk for what? A few headlines? Enough is enough. Let’s channel that energy into something constructive instead of this endless cycle of empty protests.

10 Likes

Re: Massive Protest: This Is Why You Gat To Hit Street & Protest! by helinues: 8:56am On Jul 29
BigkokoRep:
Hahhahaha..... my boss is currently in FCT walking the taklk!.

Well, nobody know you sha whether na one ghost or a severely malnurished old man only too grateful to queue for packs of rice or beans. hope you don go collect your own garri from RCCG?

Inciting? let me show you what incitement is: I hope the protest dont take a cue from Asiwaju SA on Social Media, Dada Olusegun!

Your boss is in Abuja.

Where are you presently?

9 Likes

Re: Massive Protest: This Is Why You Gat To Hit Street & Protest! by BigkokoRep: 8:57am On Jul 29
How did you know whether i am in Nigeria or not? You wherre are you? or post your picture here let's see! You can't be on full ANNONYMOUS, yet casting aspersions on someone who is at least known! I dey FCT gidigba..... na where Asiwaju dey we dey go!

SadiqBabaSani:
Are you in Nigeria Mr Op,

Protest is our right and my guess is Nigerians may hit the streets, but you cannot be far away in safety and be motivating us to do the work so that you can come reap the rewards
Re: Massive Protest: This Is Why You Gat To Hit Street & Protest! by Solofresh2: 8:59am On Jul 29
The same protest that your street hoodlums will overtake and destroy shops,steal foods etc
Dey play

1 Like

Re: Massive Protest: This Is Why You Gat To Hit Street & Protest! by BigkokoRep: 9:01am On Jul 29
Old ass-licker for few morsel of grain!

As tiny as your IQ is, so you think you deserve such priviledged info, while donning full cloak of annonynity? I wasn't expecting any less from a cl@wn who supported buhari for 8 damned years, and now Asiwaju!

Get the fvck away from here. the post is for people who hitherto were gainifully employed and has lost a lot due to Asiwaju cluelessness, not for loofers, lazy ass old freeloaders!
Oya go and switch to another moniker!
Motherfvcker!

helinues:

Your boss is in Abuja.

Where are you presently?
Re: Massive Protest: This Is Why You Gat To Hit Street & Protest! by helinues: 9:02am On Jul 29
BigkokoRep:
Old ass-licker for few morsel of grain!

As tiny as your IQ is, so you think you deserve such priviledged info, while donning full cloak of annonynity? I wasn't expecting any less from a cl@wn who supported buhari for 8 damned years, and now Asiwaju!

Get the fvck away from here. the post is for people who hitherto were gainifully employed and has lost a lot due to Asiwaju cluelessness, not for loofers, lazy ass old freeloaders!

Motherfvcker!

Express yourself without throwing tantrums.

Can you start all over again?

grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Massive Protest: This Is Why You Gat To Hit Street & Protest! by sIfioksq: 9:02am On Jul 29
Why are we still pushing for protests when we know how it usually ends? The streets will only bring chaos and destruction. Instead of hitting the streets, let’s focus on real solutions that can help our communities. Protests have become a breeding ground for violence, and we’ve seen it all too often. Let's channel our energy into something productive rather than this endless cycle of rage.

3 Likes

Re: Massive Protest: This Is Why You Gat To Hit Street & Protest! by helinues: 9:03am On Jul 29
sIfioksq:
Why are we still pushing for protests when we know how it usually ends? The streets will only bring chaos and destruction. Instead of hitting the streets, let’s focus on real solutions that can help our communities. Protests have become a breeding ground for violence, and we’ve seen it all too often. Let's channel our energy into something productive rather than this endless cycle of rage.

Imagine someone in far away Kigali in Rwanda inciting a must protest in Nigeria.

No be an act of wickedness be that

6 Likes

Re: Massive Protest: This Is Why You Gat To Hit Street & Protest! by BigkokoRep: 9:04am On Jul 29
Protest is the first stage of complain in a democratic setting. It sets the tune for the next election circle! If someone told me a CP of Nigerian Police will pac
k beans and be sharing for Nigerians, few years ago, i wont believe.

Salewa97:
Protest again? Nigerians need to wake up and smell the coffee.

Every time you hit the street, what do you achieve? Just noise that fades away into thin air.

The same people calling for protest today will be the first to retreat when the heat comes. You think the government is afraid of a few angry voices? They are laughing behind closed doors, knowing that once the dust settles, it’s back to business as usual.

If you really want to make a change, it’s not on the streets where you’ll find it. It’s in the ballot box, in the way you hold your leaders accountable. Protest is just a distraction from the real work that needs to be done.

And let’s not forget how many protests have ended in violence and chaos. You’re putting lives at risk for what? A few headlines? Enough is enough. Let’s channel that energy into something constructive instead of this endless cycle of empty protests.
Re: Massive Protest: This Is Why You Gat To Hit Street & Protest! by Manowar94: 9:05am On Jul 29
It's now like the guy named hope don run, 😞 no hope self.
Re: Massive Protest: This Is Why You Gat To Hit Street & Protest! by Thiefobi1: 9:07am On Jul 29
BigkokoRep:
This is a direct warning to those who hitherto were doing well before; first, Buhari, and now Asiwaju. Economy works like the human organ. When you rub some certain parts, some certain parts gets arose or give you pain.

Asiwaju has rubbed the parts that gives pain, and their plan is make you a begger, a dependent, someone they can control like Oloumo...a dummy like those they are sharing rice and beans to...is that what you what?

Hit the damn street and stay there until the druggie acknowledges he has failed. If you dont achieve anything, it will make him throw in the trowel and leave by 2027......he has his four years, stolen from a better person and the old grandpa blew it!

RCCG shares small nylon of garri.....this is an abomination for Nigerians who are educated, classic and responsible.
CP of Akwa Ibom shares nylon of beans.....chaiii...E no go better for Asiwaju!

Carry your family hit the street first.

IBO no dey protest.

2 Likes

Re: Massive Protest: This Is Why You Gat To Hit Street & Protest! by BigkokoRep: 9:08am On Jul 29
Haahahahhahahaha..... the wickedness i see is when old f@@ls, vseless to self and family tries to white wash a failed drug mule and supress a legitimate aspert of democracy!

by the way, i thought you havew enlisted on amoteku? And with charms and bullets you are ready to defend SW? Why are you scared stiff of a protest? This protest will make life more helpful to you in coming years, by then you wont have to be a dependent o vseless politicians high on drugs!

Oye ara!

helinues:

Imagine someone in far away Kigali in Rwanda inciting a must protest in Nigeria.

No be an act of wickedness be that
Re: Massive Protest: This Is Why You Gat To Hit Street & Protest! by BigkokoRep: 9:09am On Jul 29
Adeyemu...lol. So you don leave Ronu come dey speak for Igbos, wey me sef be part off? This madness wey follow una ehhh? Even cele prophets no fit deliver una from am ni grin grin grin grin grin

Thiefobi1:

Carry your family hit the street first.

IBO no dey protest.
Re: Massive Protest: This Is Why You Gat To Hit Street & Protest! by BigkokoRep: 9:12am On Jul 29
You remind me of John Buchan "Pilgrim's Progress".... Hope don japa!
Nigeria now for people to be dashing morsels of beans and rice.....what a huge shame!

Manowar94:
It's now like the guy named hope don run, 😞 no hope self.
Re: Massive Protest: This Is Why You Gat To Hit Street & Protest! by Chinkoalhaji34: 9:13am On Jul 29
Make we shine our eyes well well.

This one no be wahala we go fit carry for head.

Protest don turn to business for some people wey no even care about the issues we dey face.

E no go better if we just dey follow crowd like say na party we dey go.

Instead of protesting, make we focus on how to fix our own communities first.

Na so we go fit build the change we want. Simple!

5 Likes

Re: Massive Protest: This Is Why You Gat To Hit Street & Protest! by Manowar94: 1:19pm On Jul 29
BigkokoRep:
You remind me of John Buchan "Pilgrim's Progress".... Hope don japa!
Nigeria now for people to be dashing morsels of beans and rice.....what a huge shame!

Omo ..... I get things to reply but no strength again 🤦🏽‍♂️
Re: Massive Protest: This Is Why You Gat To Hit Street & Protest! by Bigkoko: 4:48pm On Jul 29
So after shouting Pandora up & down, while praising a cl@wn, so he don reach make people go make their community kwo? Asiwaju don make e community? Abi you don make your own community?

Oya common go face your job of shouting Jagaban up and down..... Protest against hungry no concern people wey dey on 30k stipend Biko

Chinkoalhaji34:
Make we shine our eyes well well.

This one no be wahala we go fit carry for head.

Protest don turn to business for some people wey no even care about the issues we dey face.

E no go better if we just dey follow crowd like say na party we dey go.

Instead of protesting, make we focus on how to fix our own communities first.

Na so we go fit build the change we want. Simple!
Re: Massive Protest: This Is Why You Gat To Hit Street & Protest! by Bigkoko: 4:49pm On Jul 29
My dear the thing tire person ohhh..... See how people dey try Japa comot from Nigeria, yet some cl@wns on nairaland, especially that old vseless ediat callinius.

Tufiakwaaaa how old man dey vseless like that!

Manowar94:

Omo ..... I get things to reply but no strength again 🤦🏽‍♂️

1 Like

Re: Massive Protest: This Is Why You Gat To Hit Street & Protest! by Bigkoko: 5:00pm On Jul 29
Another lazy ass Free loader counting his take away after protesting against protest!

This one too na mama born am.

I heard na callinius, the old nairaland 🤡🤡 🤡🤡🤡. At least if his lazy ass can't do anything useful, I'm sure nonsense like this can use his destiny

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Commissions 30 INNOSON CNG Buses, Reiterates Commitment To Utilise Gas. / Tribunal Sacks PDP Representative, Reinstates Labour Party Candidate In Enugu / APC Scores 291,667 Votes To Defeat PDP In Edo State 2024 Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.