Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,196 members, 7,919,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 02:28 PM

Nigerians Can Not Be Deceived,Don't Use Our Lives To Play Politics,We Want Food. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Can Not Be Deceived,Don't Use Our Lives To Play Politics,We Want Food. (436 Views)

Don’t Come To Rivers To Play Politics, Wike Charges New Rivers CP / "We Have Retired Oshiomhole From Politics, We Would Now Bury Him" - Obaseki / In Politics, We Should Mind The Toes That We Step On –Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Can Not Be Deceived,Don't Use Our Lives To Play Politics,We Want Food. by HAPPINESSWEALTH(f): 8:55am On Jul 29
WE NIGERIANS CAN NOT BE DECEIVED,DON'T USE OUR LIVES TO PLAY POLITICS,DON'T SET US AGAINST OURSELVES,WE WANT FOOD,The Hunger Situation In The Country Is So Obvious, Also The Day By Day Increase Of Prices Of Food Stuffs And Products Also Shows That Some People Want To Make Sure That We Nigerians Suffer And Remain In Hunger,All For Their Own Selfish Interests,They Don't Care About Our Survival.We Are Pleading With This Set Of People To Take Things Easy On We The Poor Nigerians,Because Very Soon The Almighty God Will Intervene As We Call On Him,Please For The Sake Of We Nigerians Allow The President His Excellency Bola Ahmed Tinubu To Focus More On Making Food Available And Affordable For Us.Our Leaders Should Do Their Best To Help Us Out Of Hunger.Also We Nigerians Should Not Allow Any One Set Us Against Ourselves,The Almighty God Is With Us And You Will See It Soon,Let's Join Hands Together And Remember Our Families Both Old And Young In The Villages, Communities And Rural Areas Of Our Various States,This Our Families Are Seriously Suffering Too,Remember How They Keep Calling Us To Plead For Money And Help,Despite That Most Of Them Are Farmers,I Happen To Know What They Are Going Through Because To The Faithfulness Of The Almighty God And Our Lord And Saviour My Father I Have Traveled Almost All The States Of This Country,I Mean To The Far North, West,South,And East And I Went Majorly To Far Villages,Communities And Rural Areas Of This Country,For Charity,Humanitarian, Evangelism, Counselling,And Prophetic.To Do The Almighty God Works That He Told Me To Do For Him,So I Am Speaking From Experience And Raw Updates That I'm Constantly Getting,It Is Only The Grace Of The Almighty God That Has Been Helping We Nigerians To Survive,As I'm Been Prepared For The Almighty God And Our Lord And Saviour Works And Assignments And Waiting For His Instructions,There Is Day By Day Increase Of Prices On Food Stuffs And It Is Affecting We The Poor Nigerians..Update.Thank You All.

https://www.facebook.com/61550280385824/posts/pfbid0ZQU9v9eQ8tY2neEqNYQquBBk258qP9XBw8hu22XKaT9Btwnyn4NexUE9UERGdQxKl/?app=fbl

1 Share

Re: Nigerians Can Not Be Deceived,Don't Use Our Lives To Play Politics,We Want Food. by HAPPINESSWEALTH(f): 8:56am On Jul 29
thank you all
Re: Nigerians Can Not Be Deceived,Don't Use Our Lives To Play Politics,We Want Food. by HAPPINESSWEALTH(f): 9:50am On Jul 29
Cc Mynd44, Fergie001, Rocktation , farano ,dominique
Re: Nigerians Can Not Be Deceived,Don't Use Our Lives To Play Politics,We Want Food. by HAPPINESSWEALTH(f): 11:07am On Jul 29
Hunger is really everywhere.
Re: Nigerians Can Not Be Deceived,Don't Use Our Lives To Play Politics,We Want Food. by HAPPINESSWEALTH(f): 3:11pm On Jul 29
Goodluckpost=131202707:
HWe Want Affordable Food..

Re: Nigerians Can Not Be Deceived,Don't Use Our Lives To Play Politics,We Want Food. by HAPPINESSWEALTH(f): 4:15pm On Jul 29
[quote author=HAPPINESSWEALTH post=131207221][/quote] things will get better.
Re: Nigerians Can Not Be Deceived,Don't Use Our Lives To Play Politics,We Want Food. by HAPPINESSWEALTH(f): 7:54pm On Jul 29
HAPPINESSWEALTH:

things will get better.

Re: Nigerians Can Not Be Deceived,Don't Use Our Lives To Play Politics,We Want Food. by HAPPINESSWEALTH(f): 7:31am On Jul 30
we want food not playing politics in the lives of Nigeria, quoted by princess.
Re: Nigerians Can Not Be Deceived,Don't Use Our Lives To Play Politics,We Want Food. by HAPPINESSWEALTH(f): 4:50pm On Jul 30
Favour:
we must survive.
Re: Nigerians Can Not Be Deceived,Don't Use Our Lives To Play Politics,We Want Food. by HAPPINESSWEALTH(f): 8:40am On Jul 31
Our leaders must help us with this hunger.
Re: Nigerians Can Not Be Deceived,Don't Use Our Lives To Play Politics,We Want Food. by helinues: 9:16am On Jul 31
Where are the Nigerian parents in all this?

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians Can Not Be Deceived,Don't Use Our Lives To Play Politics,We Want Food. by HAPPINESSWEALTH(f): 1:27pm On Jul 31
helinues:
Where are the Nigerian parents in all this?

you are right on this one,

but are going to be calling on parents, leaders ,everybody on this hunger matter.
Re: Nigerians Can Not Be Deceived,Don't Use Our Lives To Play Politics,We Want Food. by HAPPINESSWEALTH(f): 10:37pm On Jul 31
all we want now is food.

Re: Nigerians Can Not Be Deceived,Don't Use Our Lives To Play Politics,We Want Food. by AnyanwuSilas: 8:17am On Aug 01
Speak for yourself, you want food while others want Freedom.
Re: Nigerians Can Not Be Deceived,Don't Use Our Lives To Play Politics,We Want Food. by HAPPINESSWEALTH(f): 4:07pm On Aug 02
AnyanwuSilas:
Speak for yourself, you want food while others want Freedom.

sorry o,

I see envy for you fellow human being,

freedom without food,

well that picture and post is from our padi Princessfchukwu,

and many Nigerians her supporting her for speaking out for them,
so keep your hate to yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Hardship: Senegal’s New Gov’t Announces Price Cuts On Essential Commodities / FG Lifts Suspension On Dana Airlines / Alams: Jonathan Has Endorsed Corruption In Nigeria – CNPP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.