Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,473 members, 7,961,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 06:21 AM

My Newly Wedded Wife Stole From Me - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Newly Wedded Wife Stole From Me (1930 Views)

My Newly Wedded Wife / Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex / Edo Man Uses Juju To Search For N2K His Wife Stole From His Pocket.(Screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My Newly Wedded Wife Stole From Me by Mom007(f): 6:58pm On Sep 23
Get off the Internet and go confront her now and set her straight or forever hold your peace. Search the whole place and find the money and use it as evidence. You sef. Why didn't you count it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Between Her Husband And Mother / 23 Things Every Woman Should Stop Doing / Help Me To Help Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.