Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,150 members, 7,987,992 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 09:41 PM

Know Your Fashion Styles: Love Yourself - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Know Your Fashion Styles: Love Yourself (93 Views)

Check Out These Latest Ovation Ankara Fashion Styles In 2019 / Improve Your Fashion Brand Visibility And Earn More / Latest Ankara Fashion Styles That Will Make Love Africa Fabrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Know Your Fashion Styles: Love Yourself by Beckypresh: 10:31am On Jul 29
Know your Fashion Style: LOVE YOURSELF

This ebook is for you if:
1. You hate to look at yourself in the mirror or to see yourself in pictures
2. Your biggest fear is negative judgement from people based on your appearance
3. Your body shape or type confuses you
4. You fear aging to a point where it is unhealthy

What Makes This Ebook Different From Other Fashion Ebooks?
** Its simplicity
** The beautiful pictures that explain
** Stories of others who transformed themselves
** The journal you can type in as you read
So, what happens if you benefit nothing from this ebook? Believe me. It’s not possible.

But, if you can show me that you implemented and saw no results even with exclusive guidance from me, you will be refunded, no questions asked. I give you my word!

DISCLAIMER: THIS E-BOOK WILL BRING OUT THE FASHIONISTA IN YOU!! BUY NOW!!

check the box below 👇for my WhatsApp number to get the course or ask any question.

(1) (Reply)

Latest Pixie Haircuts: 25 Fantastic Pixie Haircuts For Ladies | TRENDY STYLES DA / What To Wear To A Fall Wedding? We’ve Got The Answer! / Latest Ankara Styles For Owambe Parties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.