Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,452 members, 7,904,676 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 05:28 PM

Breaking: Serious Protest Has Commenced This Morning ( Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Serious Protest Has Commenced This Morning ( Pictures) (3599 Views)

Serious Protest Going On In The North Right Now Shocking / Protest Has Erupted In Benin City / June 12: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest Has Kicked Off In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Serious Protest Has Commenced This Morning ( Pictures) by CilicMarin: 10:59am
Yes....No To Protest!

God Bless Nigeria.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Serious Protest Has Commenced This Morning ( Pictures) by trutharena: 11:03am
They should channel that energy into something productive instead of wasting time on empty protests.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Serious Protest Has Commenced This Morning ( Pictures) by Kaycee9242(m): 11:03am
Hmmm
Re: Breaking: Serious Protest Has Commenced This Morning ( Pictures) by AqualinaXYZ: 11:04am
embarassed
Re: Breaking: Serious Protest Has Commenced This Morning ( Pictures) by Quest7777: 11:06am
Nigerians should come out to protest peacefully against hunger and hardship like VDM.
Protesting peacefully is never a crime.

And it's the job of the police to ensure the rights of peaceful protesters is not infringed upon.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Serious Protest Has Commenced This Morning ( Pictures) by PerfectStranger(m): 11:06am
Some Nigerians will never have sense just coz of few cups of rice and a token. And na still our national patrimony dem use organize these dimwi.ts. I think we deserve the hardship undecided

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Serious Protest Has Commenced This Morning ( Pictures) by Ororocelemi(m): 11:06am
Let the mothers go and rest, their children will handle the protest πŸͺ§ in the way they will love by 1st of August grin

CilicMarin:
Yes....No To Protest!

God Bless Nigeria.
Re: Breaking: Serious Protest Has Commenced This Morning ( Pictures) by 00FFT00(m): 11:07am
Shebi all these women wey wear hijab are also from Imo and Abia states?.
These na government's 2k per head protesters. No be dis same Tinubu been hire fake bishops?.
The people, those who now have to pay #830 for a liter of petrol, and #85k for a bag of rice, are getting ready. Three more days to show time. Make una dey play.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: Serious Protest Has Commenced This Morning ( Pictures) by ruggedboy01: 11:07am
Paid broke ass nuances

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Serious Protest Has Commenced This Morning ( Pictures) by EmeeNaka: 11:07am
That is okay. I hope Nigerians get the message.
No protest in South East and South South.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Serious Protest Has Commenced This Morning ( Pictures) by christejames(m): 11:07am
Wike's hirelings grin grin grin grinπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Collect the money and prepare better Ofe oha for the main protest.
Re: Breaking: Serious Protest Has Commenced This Morning ( Pictures) by RealityKings: 11:10am
Omo see people mama and papa shocked
How much is mobilization fee. 2k or 3k?
The 3k sef can't buy raw rice and pepper
Rice 2600
Pepper 500... Den go still need to borrow N100 be dat grin
Re: Breaking: Serious Protest Has Commenced This Morning ( Pictures) by CyrusVI(m): 11:17am
RealityKings:
Rice 2600

Yet, the richer u wanna join hunger protest

Nigerians don't understand that most people won't/ don't have to agree with u in all matters and that it's normal to be so

Sometimes,i wonder what schools most of u graduated from

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Serious Protest Has Commenced This Morning ( Pictures) by RealityKings: 11:19am
CyrusVI:

Yet, the richer u wanna join hunger protest

Nigerians don't understand that most people won't/ don't have to agree with u in all matters and that it's normal to be so

Sometimes,i wonder what schools most of u graduated from

Wow I am happy you called me Richer.
It will be most definitely.
Re: Breaking: Serious Protest Has Commenced This Morning ( Pictures) by Christistruth02: 11:20am
No to destructive protests

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Serious Protest Has Commenced This Morning ( Pictures) by naijaboy756: 11:20am
see how hijab ladies hold the flag for Abia state

MUST YOU GUYS BE FRAUDULENT IN EVERYTHING?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Serious Protest Has Commenced This Morning ( Pictures) by BigYash: 11:21am
10k each mobilization grin
Re: Breaking: Serious Protest Has Commenced This Morning ( Pictures) by PJtech: 11:21am
This people are dumb, you're protesting to end another protest πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

If dem never kpai one Politician the rest no go learn

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Serious Protest Has Commenced This Morning ( Pictures) by RoyalUc(m): 11:22am
Mean while the IYC have asked the youths to go out and join the protest
Re: Breaking: Serious Protest Has Commenced This Morning ( Pictures) by savenaijatoday: 11:22am
This will incite the people and cause more protest.
Re: Breaking: Serious Protest Has Commenced This Morning ( Pictures) by RealityKings: 11:23am
BigYash:

Omo e reach to carry banner oo grin
Where location
Re: Breaking: Serious Protest Has Commenced This Morning ( Pictures) by PortHarcourtcit(m): 11:25am
BigYash:
lolz, I'll not report you again, but i must confess that i like your banters...🀝
Re: Breaking: Serious Protest Has Commenced This Morning ( Pictures) by MaziObinnaokija: 11:25am
cool.. PROTEST YES....

NO to DESTRUCTION, LOOTING, STEALING ARSONISTS
Re: Breaking: Serious Protest Has Commenced This Morning ( Pictures) by mohims(m): 11:25am
ruggedboy01:
Paid broke ass nuances
I feel ya pain. Sorry o! The protest is dead on arrival. You can't smuggle Mr Pandora through the back door. Stop playing

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Serious Protest Has Commenced This Morning ( Pictures) by RealityKings: 11:25am
00FFT00:
Shebi all these women wey wear hijab are also from Imo and Abia states?.
These na government's 2k per head protesters. No be dis same Tinubu been hire fake bishops?.
The people, those who now have to pay #830 for a liter of petrol, and #85k for a bag of rice, are getting ready. Three more days to show time. Make una dey play.

Nigerians are quick to forget
Re: Breaking: Serious Protest Has Commenced This Morning ( Pictures) by sIfioksq: 11:26am
Protests again? This is just another excuse for chaos and destruction. Instead of addressing the real issues, they prefer to disrupt lives and businesses. It’s always the same story – noise without solutions.
Re: Breaking: Serious Protest Has Commenced This Morning ( Pictures) by faceland: 11:26am
Protesting against protest.
Oxymoron.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Serious Protest Has Commenced This Morning ( Pictures) by nedu666: 11:27am
BigYash:

Who will give them 10k. When 2k can do the job

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Serious Protest Has Commenced This Morning ( Pictures) by mohims(m): 11:27am
RealityKings:
Rice 2600
Mr Pandora will not be smuggled through the back door. We will NEVER allow that. Your protest is dead on arrival. We have seen this already. I feel ya pain but you will only continue crying premium tears. Nigeria no be Kenya

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Serious Protest Has Commenced This Morning ( Pictures) by RealityKings: 11:30am
mohims:

Mr Pandora will not be snuggled through the back door. We will NEVER allow that. Your protest is dead on arrival. We have seen this already. I feel ya pain but you will only continue crying premium tears. Nigeria no be Kenya

I want to believe you quoted me by mistake.
Got no issues with any political affiliations whatsoever.
Just know deep down in you, the masses are not happy.
Re: Breaking: Serious Protest Has Commenced This Morning ( Pictures) by Akenzua01: 11:32am
CilicMarin:
Yes....No To Protest!

God Bless Nigeria.
When you're done dreaming let us know..

So this barely 80 women represent 250million nigerians nationwide? You see how dumb and clueless Tinupoo can be grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Has Left Nigeria For UK / Anambra State To Hold The First Nigerian Gubernatorial Debate / 43,000 Ghost Workers Discovered By Fg In One Year

Viewing this topic: PortHarcourtcit(m), EDUECO(m), sIfioksq, Ikhlaas20017, nanaman(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.