Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,689 members, 7,975,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 09:52 AM

God Fearing Virgin Lady In Need Of A Serious Relationship - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / God Fearing Virgin Lady In Need Of A Serious Relationship (258 Views)

Rich, Cute And God Fearing Guy Want A Serious Girl For Marriage(with Cute Pics) / I Need A Good And God Fearing Girl For Marriage / In Need Of God Fearing For A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Fearing Virgin Lady In Need Of A Serious Relationship by Vikibarbie0: 11:56am On Jul 29
Hi everyone, My name is Ukaumune Chidinma Victoria. .
I'm currently in my Late 30s and I believe time is no longer on my side
I have been very focused on my Luxury Bag Business and I really don't know how time flew by.
I'm currently searching for the love of my live, a man whom I can build a family with.
I'm light skinned, well educated with AS genotype and O- blood group. I hope to get married before the end of the year
Please if you're interested feel free to Call or WhatsApp 08109586901
Re: God Fearing Virgin Lady In Need Of A Serious Relationship by ComrDaprince(m): 12:24pm On Jul 29
THE MESSAGE FROM THE SPIRIT SAYS WAIT FOR THE RIGHT TIME. YOU CAN CALL ME. 07062478991 TO GET THE FULL MESSAGE.

1 Like

Re: God Fearing Virgin Lady In Need Of A Serious Relationship by Creamypie(m): 12:28pm On Jul 29
Vikibarbie0:
Hi everyone, My name is Ukaumune Chidinma Victoria. .
I'm currently in my Late 30s and I believe time is no longer on my side
I have been very focused on my Luxury Bag Business and I really don't know how time flew by.
I'm currently searching for the love of my live, a man whom I can build a family with.
I'm light skinned, well educated with AS genotype and O- blood group. I hope to get married before the end of the year
Please if you're interested feel free to Call or WhatsApp 08109586901
u are less than 23 Viki uka

1 Like

Re: God Fearing Virgin Lady In Need Of A Serious Relationship by Jeon(f): 12:28pm On Jul 29
Hwfar, Peterodion49, secure this one.

No dey rush sister. It is better to enjoy marriage than dive into the enduring type because of no time.

And remember there's nothing like no time, only the dead lack time. But as long as you are alive there's a lot of time.
Re: God Fearing Virgin Lady In Need Of A Serious Relationship by Tsarbomba(m): 10:17am On Aug 09
09115286424, let's have a conversation.

(1) (Reply)

Original Honey / Put Your Spouse First / Fwb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.