Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,620 members, 7,975,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 03:34 AM

August 1: Anti-Protest Rocks Abuja (Photos) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / August 1: Anti-Protest Rocks Abuja (Photos) (55276 Views)

Anti-Protest Group Gathers In The Alausa Area Of Lagos (Video) / Protest Rocks Abuja As Wike’s Men Crush 470 Motorcycles / #BuhariMustGo Protest Rocks Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: August 1: Anti-Protest Rocks Abuja (Photos) by emperor4love(m): 8:57pm On Jul 30
ivandragon:

Lol.

Don't add madness to your 1diocy. It is one thing to be an 1diot, it is another thing to be a mad 1diot.

Face your sellout government that threw your dumb a** to the curb after sending you on a fool's errand only to turnaround and leave you hanging and looking stup1d.

ain't sounding sound you are ill. Go get a rehab fu*cking retard *Ssholes,na hunger go kill u nd de go burn u alive wit ur intention to loot ppls goods
Re: August 1: Anti-Protest Rocks Abuja (Photos) by achimendy(m): 10:28pm On Jul 30
phemray:

Normally if you believed I was paid then it means you are paid as well. That's simple logic, but if to face reality on ground, everyone in Nigeria have been facing hunger from 1960 till now otherwise why was all the protest and reallies in the past were made.
Why am ok with these guy policies was simply because it was long overdue. But if nigerians are looking for a president that will resume and declare fuel at 100naira and dollar at 100 naira and food prices at 50 naira without production is just imagination. Even a military president can never achieved that. To produce you have to build the system first which takes years.

Ok which one is not ok among the policies, Subsidy gone, dollars gone, LG autonomy achieved, these are the best policies but the problem is that it inflict serious pains that we didn't expect but we have to leave with it once and for all.

Ask yourself this vital questions from things done by your precious president?
What about him spending billions building office for the president and his VP, what about the price of fuel going up, what about lying to Nigerians that the refineries will start working in December, what about allocating 5 billion for student loan but wasted 44billion for hajj, what about not giving dangote crude oil to refine, what about not securing our farmland from fulani terrorist so farmers can farm, what about Wasting money on presidential fleet, what about the president not bringing corrupt officials through efcc to face the law but shielding them e.g ganduje, what about the president not setting up any production plant in the country?

Tell me you also love this things done by your beloved president, since you love his policies?

They can deceive you but not other Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: August 1: Anti-Protest Rocks Abuja (Photos) by achimendy(m): 10:31pm On Jul 30
Obiedun:
I do not think you are all right. Tell him to pay you now. Lazy man. Your mates are outside doing legit work here you are wailing daily. Take time.

Try and see your doctor asap.....

1 Like

Re: August 1: Anti-Protest Rocks Abuja (Photos) by ivandragon: 5:24am On Jul 31
emperor4love:
ain't sounding sound you are ill. Go get a rehab fu*cking retard *Ssholes,na hunger go kill u nd de go burn u alive wit ur intention to loot ppls goods

Hmm...

This your mental case is getting out of hand...Take it easy.
Re: August 1: Anti-Protest Rocks Abuja (Photos) by emperor4love(m): 7:06am On Jul 31
ivandragon:

Hmm...

This your mental case is getting out of hand...Take it easy.

big fool if u don't com out on 1st as u are been making mouth ,let good thing don't come ur way for the remaining year ase,amen
Re: August 1: Anti-Protest Rocks Abuja (Photos) by ivandragon: 7:12am On Jul 31
emperor4love:
big fool if u don't com out on 1st as u are been making mouth ,let good thing don't come ur way for the remaining year ase,amen

Lol.

See madness in action.

Keep ranting and barking like the mad dog you have become.

1 Like

Re: August 1: Anti-Protest Rocks Abuja (Photos) by emperor4love(m): 7:17am On Jul 31
ivandragon:

Lol.

See madness in action.

Keep ranting and barking like the mad dog you have become.

oga I don talk be say I don talk,the pay u to instigate violence in this country in form of protest,u will end up violently since u decide Nigeria will not hv peace
Re: August 1: Anti-Protest Rocks Abuja (Photos) by ivandragon: 7:30am On Jul 31
emperor4love:
oga I don talk be say I don talk,the pay u to instigate violence in this country in form of protest,u will end up violently since u decide Nigeria will not hv peace

Don't project your moral decadence on me.

If you collect money to support bad governance, that's on you and your conscience. I guess that is what you did in 2012 and the reason why you are sh*ting your pants over a peaceful protest to call out insensitivity of governments at all levels.

For you bad, governance equals peace, that's your choice. For others, they want to peacefully let government know that bad governance is not good enough.

1 Like

Re: August 1: Anti-Protest Rocks Abuja (Photos) by Obiedun(m): 7:56am On Jul 31
achimendy:

Try and see your doctor asap.....
That is exactly what you need to do now. If you don't stop trolling me I will report you to the mods for punishment.
Re: August 1: Anti-Protest Rocks Abuja (Photos) by emperor4love(m): 8:50am On Jul 31
ivandragon:

Don't project your moral decadence on me.

If you collect money to support bad governance, that's on you and your conscience. I guess that is what you did in 2012 and the reason why you are sh*ting your pants over a peaceful protest to call out insensitivity of governments at all levels.

For you bad, governance equals peace, that's your choice. For others, they want to peacefully let government know that bad governance is not good enough.
u are fit ,in any plane to engage me...the question is what made you the way you ,what make you find solace in anarchy and violence...if we should know this,people round might be able to solve your problem
Re: August 1: Anti-Protest Rocks Abuja (Photos) by ivandragon: 9:46am On Jul 31
emperor4love:
u are fit ,in any plane to engage me...the question is what made you the way you ,what make you find solace in anarchy and violence...if we should know this,people round might be able to solve your problem

Engage you on what plane?

You are obviously a miscreant and I would give you the appropriate responses to your level, but I would not come down to your filthy plane of pathetic existence of a cannon fodder for politicians to whom you have sold your common senses.

You are the one that started senselessly attacking my comment without even taking into context what I wrote and yet you are the one running around mad.

It just shows you are a hired lackey bereft of any sense.

1 Like

Re: August 1: Anti-Protest Rocks Abuja (Photos) by emperor4love(m): 10:32am On Jul 31
ivandragon:

Engage you on what plane?

You are obviously a miscreant and I would give you the appropriate responses to your level, but I would not come down to your filthy plane of pathetic existence of a cannon fodder for politicians to whom you have sold your common senses.

You are the one that started senselessly attacking my comment without even taking into context what I wrote and yet you are the one running around mad.

It just shows you are a hired lackey bereft of any sense.

austic wacko, get the he'll out here dude, I see u are a clown to assume that I collected a penny to defend government on the upcoming protest,u can imagine how stupid and retard you are,you are just a f*cking lazy ass*ole,go out and hustle like thy mate than blaming government on all ur woes,get something doing,I imagine how much ur parent have regret of u,who is just lazy,and dey might be feeding a grown up clown like you who should ought to take care of them
Re: August 1: Anti-Protest Rocks Abuja (Photos) by ivandragon: 11:23am On Jul 31
emperor4love:
austic wacko, get the he'll out here dude, I see u are a clown to assume that I collected a penny to defend government on the upcoming protest,u can imagine how stupid and retard you are,you are just a f*cking lazy ass*ole,go out and hustle like thy mate than blaming government on all ur woes,get something doing,I imagine how much ur parent have regret of u,who is just lazy,and dey might be feeding a grown up clown like you who should ought to take care of them

Load of gibberish.
Re: August 1: Anti-Protest Rocks Abuja (Photos) by emperor4love(m): 1:26pm On Jul 31
ivandragon:

Load of gibberish.

u are full of shit, loosing u to a bullet is just wast of bullet to a bag of shit
Re: August 1: Anti-Protest Rocks Abuja (Photos) by ivandragon: 2:43pm On Jul 31
emperor4love:
u are full of shit, loosing u to a bullet is just wast of bullet to a bag of shit

This your psychotic episode is interesting to 'watch'.
Re: August 1: Anti-Protest Rocks Abuja (Photos) by emperor4love(m): 2:50pm On Jul 31
ivandragon:

who is talking episode ode, go hustle ,fool government should build house and giv u wife as well,anuofia
Re: August 1: Anti-Protest Rocks Abuja (Photos) by emperor4love(m): 2:51pm On Jul 31
ivandragon:

go out and protest,if u got shoot,ur poor family will be in trouble as well ,we not talking of government taking over ur lazy corpse
Re: August 1: Anti-Protest Rocks Abuja (Photos) by ivandragon: 2:55pm On Jul 31
emperor4love:
go out and protest,if u got shoot,ur poor family will be in trouble as well ,we not talking of government taking over ur lazy corpse

If you like, drop 100 comments back-to-back, it cannot compensate for your mental breakdown.

But I will continue to manage your case.
Re: August 1: Anti-Protest Rocks Abuja (Photos) by ivandragon: 2:56pm On Jul 31
emperor4love:
who is talking episode ode, go hustle ,fool government should build house and giv u wife as well,anuofia

Lol.

You are even dumber than I initially gave you credit for.
Re: August 1: Anti-Protest Rocks Abuja (Photos) by emperor4love(m): 5:25pm On Jul 31
ivandragon:

If you like, drop 100 comments back-to-back, it cannot compensate for your mental breakdown.

But I will continue to manage your case.
we just see ur corpse as mad man corpse,you will hv no value on 1aug
Re: August 1: Anti-Protest Rocks Abuja (Photos) by emperor4love(m): 5:28pm On Jul 31
ivandragon:

Lol.

u are retard clown,nothing u fit tell me nd I say if u don't com out on that 1st, may de rest of the year become pain to u,if u are not going to do as u have carry de protest fr head,since ur second name na violence nd u hate peace ,u will see the end,nd there will be peace in Nigeria, go and protest na ur poor papa nd mama I de pity clown...if u lik loot nd cause violence as it has been ur wish on 1st,u will meet ur end,werey
Re: August 1: Anti-Protest Rocks Abuja (Photos) by emperor4love(m): 5:52pm On Jul 31
ivandragon:

Lol.

na ur ppl i pity
Re: August 1: Anti-Protest Rocks Abuja (Photos) by ivandragon: 6:16pm On Jul 31
emperor4love:
u are retard clown,nothing u fit tell me nd I say if u don't com out on that 1st, may de rest of the year become pain to u,if u are not going to do as u have carry de protest fr head,since ur second name na violence nd u hate peace ,u will see the end,nd there will be peace in Nigeria, go and protest na ur poor papa nd mama I de pity clown...if u lik loot nd cause violence as it has been ur wish on 1st,u will meet ur end,werey

And the insanity increases...
Re: August 1: Anti-Protest Rocks Abuja (Photos) by emperor4love(m): 6:56pm On Jul 31
ivandragon:

And the insanity increases...
go to hell werey,lazy buffon ,de wait fr government to com nd build house nd feed u,fool
Re: August 1: Anti-Protest Rocks Abuja (Photos) by ivandragon: 7:50pm On Jul 31
emperor4love:
go to hell werey,lazy buffon ,de wait fr government to com nd build house nd feed u,fool

Patient continues to exhibit psychotic behaviour.

Recommended that more tests be conducted to determine cause...
Re: August 1: Anti-Protest Rocks Abuja (Photos) by emperor4love(m): 8:04pm On Jul 31
ivandragon:

Patient continues to exhibit psychotic behaviour.

Recommended that more tests be conducted to determine cause...
stop blaming government na ur hungry papa put u for wetin u de suffer no be government, he no hustle wen him mate dey hustle,and de worst is,u are following his step,hunger never wire u,u wan go protest,na stray bullet go solve ur hunger from tomorrow
Re: August 1: Anti-Protest Rocks Abuja (Photos) by ivandragon: 8:47pm On Jul 31
emperor4love:
stop blaming government na ur hungry papa put u for wetin u de suffer no be government, he no hustle wen him mate dey hustle,and de worst is,u are following his step,hunger never wire u,u wan go protest,na stray bullet go solve ur hunger from tomorrow

Patient has stopped excessive chatter, but continues to make reference to parental issues.

Note: check for history of family abuse/deprivation as possible cause of mental retardation. Also check for violent episodes given patient's obsession with violent death.
Re: August 1: Anti-Protest Rocks Abuja (Photos) by emperor4love(m): 9:16pm On Jul 31
ivandragon:

Patient has stopped excessive chatter, but continues to make reference to parental issues.

Note: check for history of family abuse/deprivation as possible cause of mental retardation. Also check for violent episodes given patient's obsession with violent death.
werey go protest na Nigeria mk u lean lik sickler no go find work to feed ursef
Re: August 1: Anti-Protest Rocks Abuja (Photos) by ivandragon: 3:20am On Aug 01
emperor4love:
werey go protest na Nigeria mk u lean lik sickler no go find work to feed ursef

Patient showing signs of progress as seen by significant reduction in mouth diarrhoea.

However, patient still vomits gibberish at regular intervals.

Recommended that present medication be continued over the next 24 hours...
Re: August 1: Anti-Protest Rocks Abuja (Photos) by emperor4love(m): 7:55am On Aug 01
ivandragon:

Patient showing signs of progress as seen by significant reduction in mouth diarrhoea.

However, patient still vomits gibberish at regular intervals.

Recommended that present medication be continued over the next 24 hours...
nama I will keep trolling you till your papa make am for life, see werey way never see food chop,de speak jargons giv me,oga go hustle mk ur papa nd mams com out from mud...abi na government go help u bring dem out of trenches
Re: August 1: Anti-Protest Rocks Abuja (Photos) by ivandragon: 8:45am On Aug 01
emperor4love:
nama I will keep trolling you till your papa make am for life, see werey way never see food chop,de speak jargons giv me,oga go hustle mk ur papa nd mams com out from mud...abi na government go help u bring dem out of trenches

Patient has reverted back to family hallucinations. Also echoing bullying tendencies not previously noticed.

Preliminary investigations indicate troubled childhood (possibly physical and psychological abuse at home and in school?)
Re: August 1: Anti-Protest Rocks Abuja (Photos) by emperor4love(m): 8:51am On Aug 01
ivandragon:

Patient has reverted back to family hallucinations. Also echoing bullying tendencies not previously noticed.

Preliminary investigations indicate troubled childhood (possibly physical and psychological abuse at home and in school?)

go and look fr crumbs and left over ur fellow protesters will remain or u wan drink garri lazy buffon

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Picture Of Gallant Female Soldiers Who Fought In The Nigerian Civil War / Jonathan Lists His Legacies In New Jersey / Tinubu's Inauguration: Witches And Wizards Issue Strong Warning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.