Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,481 members, 7,940,819 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 12:22 PM

"Say No To Protest" March Ongoing In Lagos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Say No To Protest" March Ongoing In Lagos (35168 Views)

Ebonyi People Hold 1-Million-Man Protest March In Solidarity With Governor Umahi / 'Revolution Now' October 1st Protest Ongoing In Edo State (Photos) / PDP Leaders Lead Protest March On The Outcome Of The Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Say No To Protest" March Ongoing In Lagos by Femidfo: 4:29pm On Jul 29
See slaves ! 😀😀 E continue..
Re: "Say No To Protest" March Ongoing In Lagos by Paramount01(m): 4:29pm On Jul 29
EreluRoz:
I don't even like the way they are trying so hard to stop the protest, it's giving fear of incompetence. Protest is normal but it should be violence free.

We both know it can never be violence or mayhem free,their must be looting , vandalizing and breaking down of law and others,that is why the IG is asking ,who are th leaders so that when this happen we can hold them responsible,some people are just waiting for opportunities to loot and distroy,just like the way we have it under ENDSARZ
Re: "Say No To Protest" March Ongoing In Lagos by Dekunle2024: 4:29pm On Jul 29
Goodvibes007:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-yoths-begin-say-no-to-protest-march-in-lagos/

Job Vacancy: Ghostwriter for Script Writing

Seeking a talented ghostwriter with script writing experience. Must have strong storytelling skills and meet deadlines.

Send your application and work samples to this email; adekunleoyinda7@gmail.com
URGENTLY NEEDED!
Re: "Say No To Protest" March Ongoing In Lagos by PJtech: 4:30pm On Jul 29
alobright17:

You want to protest and someone is also protesting against your protest. Why do you have issue with their own protest? Is it not also within their rights to protest ?

You're contradicting yourself.. You and those people are delusional

You said "NO TO PROTEST" but also protesting
Re: "Say No To Protest" March Ongoing In Lagos by PJtech: 4:31pm On Jul 29
seunmsg:

Since you know violence will erupt, it is better all the protest should be suspended. It will lead to no good. If you don't like the president, vote him out in 2027. Making effort to remove an elected president through protest is insurrection. Nigerians like myself will rise up and say no. We won't allow people with hidden political agenda to use protest to disrupt our democracy.

Oga if you want the Protest to stop.. Then start by feeding people in your local government.

Nobody will protest then
Re: "Say No To Protest" March Ongoing In Lagos by Tallesty1(m): 4:32pm On Jul 29
So they're protesting against protest??
Re: "Say No To Protest" March Ongoing In Lagos by Omoluabi16(m): 4:33pm On Jul 29
Tinubu has very terrible advisers. What would it cost to issue a live broadcast, assuage the tense mood. At least speak with those who voted you in. Bayou onanuga is unfit to even be a PTA chairman.
The protest is a bad idea though. It will be hijacked.
Re: "Say No To Protest" March Ongoing In Lagos by Evidenx(m): 4:35pm On Jul 29
grin grin protesting against protest..only in naija.
We shall see,come First of August.

#EndBadGovernance...
Re: "Say No To Protest" March Ongoing In Lagos by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:37pm On Jul 29
BABANGBALI:
I no blame you. You still dey see gari soak and your boyfriend still dey get energy to romance you
You always open your mouth and vomit rubbish, is anything wrong with what I said ?
If you want War no problem go for it.
Re: "Say No To Protest" March Ongoing In Lagos by mariovito(m): 4:40pm On Jul 29
AguluLiar:

Don't hide on nairaland.

We are waiting for you to come out on the 1st of August

Okay Sir!
Re: "Say No To Protest" March Ongoing In Lagos by Jorrsh(m): 4:41pm On Jul 29
This country is full of joke. Just Imagine!? How can protesters protest against a protest that is about to be protested?

1 Like

Re: "Say No To Protest" March Ongoing In Lagos by proprince(m): 4:42pm On Jul 29
Confused politicians.

So Nigeria has money to pay protesters to protest against other protesters.

#endbadgovernance.

1 Like

Re: "Say No To Protest" March Ongoing In Lagos by RealDaughter(f): 4:43pm On Jul 29
The guy on green is protesting and still buying kwirikwiri for his Afternoon Garri soaking grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Say No To Protest" March Ongoing In Lagos by AguluLiar: 4:54pm On Jul 29
PJtech:
It's FINISHED

This contree is GONE... I still can't comprehend if this people are also living in this same country with everyone, what promise could've made a sane person give in to this kind of protest.

Well there're now 2 protest going on in the country, No how Violence won't erupt it's just a matter of time

I wish GOD can take all these people and give us Y'ARDUA

Just make sure you come out on the 1st of August to protest.

I cannot wait to flog your empty head with koboko
Re: "Say No To Protest" March Ongoing In Lagos by kingxsamz(m): 4:55pm On Jul 29
Goodvibes007:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-yoths-begin-say-no-to-protest-march-in-lagos/

These are the average Tinibooo supporters. Very duII and senseIess people. 😂😂
You're protesting against protest.
As in, you're really protesting while saying no to protest. Very duII people who have been given #1500 each to showcase their stúpldlty.

2 Likes

Re: "Say No To Protest" March Ongoing In Lagos by kingxsamz(m): 4:56pm On Jul 29
MasterJayJay:
Paid babablurians.

Scanty!!

I thought you clowns were against protest. But you are now protesting against another protest. What a confused babablu bulabu.

Is this not madnéss? 😂😂
Protesting against protest.
Re: "Say No To Protest" March Ongoing In Lagos by Tegabadguy(m): 4:58pm On Jul 29
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin who na don collect money
Re: "Say No To Protest" March Ongoing In Lagos by kingxsamz(m): 4:59pm On Jul 29
ThrustReverser:
"say no to protest" protest angry
There would be "say no to 'say no to protest' " protest

😂😂😂
Re: "Say No To Protest" March Ongoing In Lagos by alobright17(m): 5:02pm On Jul 29
PJtech:

You're contradicting yourself.. You and those people are delusional

You said "NO TO PROTEST" but also protesting

You’re also being bias here, they’re protesting against a planned protest which is within their rights .

Why are you condemning their own protest?
Re: "Say No To Protest" March Ongoing In Lagos by Sapasenator: 5:07pm On Jul 29
Omoluabi16:
Tinubu has very terrible advisers. What would it cost to issue a live broadcast, assuage the tense mood. At least speak with those who voted you in. Bayou onanuga is unfit to even be a PTA chairman.
The protest is a bad idea though. It will be hijacked.

Our leaders never learn.
Re: "Say No To Protest" March Ongoing In Lagos by Alexis11: 5:12pm On Jul 29
Omoawoke:
This protest is dead on arrival

Those who no wan hear word go sleep jail for August 1.
If you love your peace and freedom, you will not come out to make trouble. Some people will be forgotten inside cell, that’s if you don’t even collect injury or lose your life over nothing.
This is not the right time to protest, it’s too hot and every sign has shown that while some people want to hijack it, others are ready to disrupt it. So there will definitely be a clash.
Don’t create an avenue for looters to destroy peoples investment and government infrastructures.

If you think the protest will start and end peacefully, then you haven’t been paying attention

I don dey see #Defend_Lagos hashtag everywhere already.
Re: "Say No To Protest" March Ongoing In Lagos by PJtech: 5:14pm On Jul 29
alobright17:

You’re also being bias here, they’re protesting against a planned protest which is within their rights .

Why are you condemning their own protest?

Because it's a common sense that they also suffer from the harsh economy which we want to protest for
Re: "Say No To Protest" March Ongoing In Lagos by PJtech: 5:14pm On Jul 29
AguluLiar:

Just make sure you come out on the 1st of August to protest.

I cannot wait to flog your empty head with koboko

Toothless dog like you.. what can you do
Re: "Say No To Protest" March Ongoing In Lagos by Omoawoke: 5:15pm On Jul 29
Alexis11:

I don dey see #Defend_Lagos hashtag everywhere already.

Defend Lagos!

Defend the capital!
Re: "Say No To Protest" March Ongoing In Lagos by ogascomax: 5:16pm On Jul 29
PJtech:
It's FINISHED

This contree is GONE... I still can't comprehend if this people are also living in this same country with everyone, what promise could've made a sane person give in to this kind of protest.

Well there're now 2 protest going on in the country, No how Violence won't erupt it's just a matter of time

I wish GOD can take all these people and give us Y'ARDUA

No worry yourself na the same people go come protest on the first of August
Re: "Say No To Protest" March Ongoing In Lagos by PJtech: 5:19pm On Jul 29
Omoawoke:
This protest is dead on arrival

Those who no wan hear word go sleep jail for August 1.
If you love your peace and freedom, you will not come out to make trouble. Some people will be forgotten inside cell, that’s if you don’t even collect injury or lose your life over nothing.
This is not the right time to protest, it’s too hot and every sign has shown that while some people want to hijack it, others are ready to disrupt it. So there will definitely be a clash.
Don’t create an avenue for looters to destroy peoples investment and government infrastructures.

If you think the protest will start and end peacefully, then you haven’t been paying attention

I know you're trying to protect your "investment" which may likely suffer the aftermath of the protest. You're saying this cos you have hope and the current hardship has not got to you

I pray may you loose all the investment you're trying to protect and the hardship of this country hit you. So you can also feel the pains of millions of Nigerian suffering from this harsh economy
Re: "Say No To Protest" March Ongoing In Lagos by stampo: 5:20pm On Jul 29
Goodvibes007:

NON PROTESTERS .1 .VS. 0. PROTESTERS

We go equalize this match..

Una don do una own peacefully, we no disturb una o...
Re: "Say No To Protest" March Ongoing In Lagos by themanderon: 5:23pm On Jul 29
Oluwole youths that have collected oluwole money and sold their consciences. Mark those people. They are the Judas iscariots selling their futures over morsels of bread
Very typical out of the playbook of the Oluwole drug lord. Get a few agberos grease their palms with a few naira notes and send them out to counter the planned protests

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Shonekan At NEC Meeting Presided By Buhari Today / Adeboye, Nathaniel Bassey And Aregbesola At Presidential Christmas Carol (Photos / Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.