Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,325 members, 7,940,304 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 10:18 PM

The Only Move That'll Instantly Stop Planned Protests - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Only Move That'll Instantly Stop Planned Protests (948 Views)

Stop Planned Nationwide Protest Against Tinubu Gov’t, NC APC Warns Nigerians / Governor Ganduje Visits Shekarau’s Residence ‘To Stop Planned Decamping’ / Calm At Lekki Toll Gate As Police Stop Planned Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Only Move That'll Instantly Stop Planned Protests by Goldmynemaniac: 3:14pm On Jul 29
President Tinubu should come out on national television, tender an apology to Nigerians, thank them for their patience and cooperation so far...then announce his resignation!

By doing so he'll secure a place for himself in history and bow out with honor.

Nothing of the frantic efforts they're making will work to save the nation or his government now.

But once he does what I counsel, he'll see the citizens' anger fizzle out like a punctured balloon. Normalcy would return. The national mood would change from gloom to joy just like when an existential disaster is averted in movies, say an asteroid seconds away from colliding with Earth being routed away suddenly.

Just my 24 karat bullshit.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Only Move That'll Instantly Stop Planned Protests by Throwback: 3:15pm On Jul 29
Opinion of an election loser.

Una no hard to identify, once you air your minds.

Better prepare for 2027 elections.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Move That'll Instantly Stop Planned Protests by ozolity(m): 3:18pm On Jul 29
quote author=Goldmynemaniac post=131207274]President Tinubu should come out on national television, tender an apology to Nigerians, thank them for their patience and cooperation so far...then announce his resignation!

Nothing of the frantic efforts they're making will work to save the nation or his government now.

But once he does what I counsel, he'll see the citizens' anger fizzle out like a punctured balloon. Normalcy would return. The national mood would change from gloom to joy just like when an existential disaster is averted in movies, say an asteroid seconds away from colliding with Earth being routing away suddenly.

Just my 24 karat bullshit.[/quote]

I disagree, the only move is to reverse the fuel subsidy removal. Once this is done, tempers will calm down
Re: The Only Move That'll Instantly Stop Planned Protests by chiiraq802(m): 3:19pm On Jul 29
Story.

The only move that will instantly stop the planned protests is when they TF boys, one one Billi.... mk we kukuma leave the country for them.
Re: The Only Move That'll Instantly Stop Planned Protests by Salewa97: 3:24pm On Jul 29
Protests don’t solve problems; they only bring chaos. If we want to see real change, we need to focus on dialogue and engagement rather than making noise in the streets. All this protest wahala just shows how disconnected some people are from reality.

Those calling for protests are simply trying to gain relevance and attention. They think shouting will magically change things, but it’s all just noise. Real solutions come from working together, not from creating an uproar.

Let’s be real, any protest without solid backing from the majority is just a gathering of frustrated folks looking for an outlet. And if you check well, the same people wey dey shout today will be the first to back down when the heat is on. Time to focus on constructive actions rather than wasting energy on empty protests.

7 Likes

Re: The Only Move That'll Instantly Stop Planned Protests by seunmsg(m): 3:31pm On Jul 29
Goldmynemaniac:
President Tinubu should come out on national television, tender an apology to Nigerians, thank them for their patience and cooperation so far...then announce his resignation!

But once he does what I counsel, he'll see the citizens' anger fizzle out like a punctured balloon. Normalcy would return. The national mood would change from gloom to joy just like when an existential disaster is averted in movies, say an asteroid seconds away from colliding with Earth being routing away suddenly.

And what exactly do you losers think you can achieve with the protest?

6 Likes

Re: The Only Move That'll Instantly Stop Planned Protests by Goldmynemaniac: 3:38pm On Jul 29
Throwback:
Opinion of an election loser.

Una no hard to identify, once you air your minds.

Better prepare for 2027 elections.

Lol, I actuallly don't mind things continuing as they are. I'm not among those crying ebi n pawa up and down.

Asakoko ati koko e... Elemi lo ma last.
Re: The Only Move That'll Instantly Stop Planned Protests by helinues: 3:39pm On Jul 29
Acoma ni
Re: The Only Move That'll Instantly Stop Planned Protests by Chinkoalhaji34: 3:41pm On Jul 29
No be magic we need, na common sense.

If una wan stop the protests, make una just provide better governance. Instead of wasting time on empty talks, how about addressing the real issues?

Protests no go solve anything if the root cause no change. Just like trying to catch smoke with bare hands, e go only frustrate una.

We no fit continue to dey play this game while the real problems dey grow.

8 Likes

Re: The Only Move That'll Instantly Stop Planned Protests by Ritchiee: 3:58pm On Jul 29
Goldmynemaniac:

But once he does what I counsel, he'll see the citizens' anger fizzle out like a punctured balloon. Normalcy would return. The national mood would change from gloom to joy just like when an existential disaster is averted in movies, say an asteroid seconds away from colliding with Earth being routed away suddenly.

lol
Tinubu will still be the best Nigerian president ever.He needs just a few days more for Nigerians to begin to feel easiness.
Things are surely tough now.
In a few days now,Nigerians will begin to thank God.
HE is the Omnipotent.

1 Like

Re: The Only Move That'll Instantly Stop Planned Protests by Goldmynemaniac: 4:04pm On Jul 29
Ritchiee:

lol
Tinubu will still be the best Nigerian president ever.He needs just a few days more for Nigerians to begin to feel easiness.
Things are surely tough now.
In a few days now,Nigerians will begin to thank God.
HE is the Omnipotent.

Even if you didn't intend it, what you've said is highly sarcastic. How many days does he need exactly? We need specifics please.
Re: The Only Move That'll Instantly Stop Planned Protests by Goldmynemaniac: 4:05pm On Jul 29
seunmsg:

And what exactly do you losers think you can achieve with the protest?

Wait and see
Re: The Only Move That'll Instantly Stop Planned Protests by seunmsg(m): 4:10pm On Jul 29
Goldmynemaniac:

Wait and see

I am waiting.

7 Likes

Re: The Only Move That'll Instantly Stop Planned Protests by PDPdestroyer(m): 4:16pm On Jul 29
Goldmynemaniac:

Dem go waste your life and nothing go happen. Anyway most of you are living dead by the way

1 Like

Re: The Only Move That'll Instantly Stop Planned Protests by Goldmynemaniac: 4:40pm On Jul 29
PDPdestroyer:

Dem go waste your life and nothing go happen. Anyway most of you are living dead by the way

Ironic how you aide them in wasting your life. Believe me, this is not your real life. Only what is left of it. The real one is already wasted and you're happy with it. Shame. 30k life to defend nonsense online. This is not your real life.
Re: The Only Move That'll Instantly Stop Planned Protests by Anguldi(m): 5:42pm On Jul 29
Jagaban, never.
Just like maummar Gadafi

undecided
Re: The Only Move That'll Instantly Stop Planned Protests by trutharena: 6:43pm On Jul 29
A quick solution to end these protests is for the organizers to realize they are only creating chaos. Instead of demanding change, they are just disrupting the lives of hardworking Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: The Only Move That'll Instantly Stop Planned Protests by doncartel: 6:54pm On Jul 29
The only way to end the protest is to beg Peter Obi lol. But seriously I’m enjoying all the attention Peter Obi is getting. Maybe there’s a plan to elevate Obi into being the main opposition leader.

From 2003-2015, the main opposition leader was Buhari. From 2015-2023, the main opposition leader was Atiku. So Obi has now taken over from Atiku. It’s a step forward because this is the first time that an Igbo man will be recognized as the national opposition leader.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Only Move That'll Instantly Stop Planned Protests by Mrexcell(m): 8:52am On Jul 30
Goldmynemaniac:

Wishful thinking how do you expect a hardened criminal minded person with criminal records of all sorts including sponsoring kidnap of innocent school children to just resign like that? Not possible the evil man can't try such for fear of being prosecuted and jailed for all the atrocities he has committed both directly and indirectly.
Re: The Only Move That'll Instantly Stop Planned Protests by Mrexcell(m): 8:56am On Jul 30
doncartel:
The only way to end the protest is to beg Peter Obi lol. But seriously I’m enjoying all the attention Peter Obi is getting. Maybe there’s a plan to elevate Obi into being the main opposition leader.

From 2003-2015, the main opposition leader was Buhari. From 2015-2023, the main opposition leader was Atiku. So Obi has now taken over from Atiku. It’s a step forward because this is the first time that an Igbo man will be recognized as the national opposition leader.

It clearly confirms that obi actually won the last presidential election they know it that's obviously the main reason they are so extremely scared of him.

(1) (Reply)

In The Matter Of Amaka Sunberger / Nigeria: The Pdp Guide To Rigging / Polls: Police Nab 12 With Election Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.