Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,594 members, 7,921,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 08:58 PM

Catholic Most Privileged Church, The Pillar And Foundation Of Truth - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholic Most Privileged Church, The Pillar And Foundation Of Truth (5301 Views)

Paul Adefarasin Shares Christmas Gifts To The Less Privileged (Photos) / Nigeria's 'megachurches': A Hidden Pillar Of Africa's Top Economy / Questions For Christians: Is the Catholic Church The First Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Catholic Most Privileged Church, The Pillar And Foundation Of Truth by pilgrim1(f): 4:11pm On Oct 15, 2007
Oby1:

Pilgrim.1, cgift and others be very careful so that the wrath of God won't come down upon you, God is a merciful God and also a consuming fire.
I pray you retreat your step before it gets too late for you (You are goint too far).

Hmm. . . na wah O! grin This twice-repeated alarm is sort of magical! Anyway, make I serve you the very same reply given already: (https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-83554.32.html#msg1586270)

Shalom. smiley
Re: Catholic Most Privileged Church, The Pillar And Foundation Of Truth by cgift(m): 8:59am On Oct 16, 2007
Oby1:

Pilgrim.1, cgift and others be very careful so that the wrath of God won't come down upon you, God is a merciful God and also a consuming fire.
I pray you retreat your step before it gets too late for you (You are goint too far).

Oby1, I know for sure now that you have seen all the lies of the devil being paraded before you everyday in your masses. I think its high time you swallow your pride. These are sinister revelations. Its just a pity you do not have any depths in Catholicism. Its the same with vry many of catholics.

I have told you, everywhere you turn to in RCC, it is evil, vice and heresy. I thereby invite you sinc you now know these things with this scripture : Acts 17:30 And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:
31 Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Lists Of Scientific Discoveries That Were Proven Wrong By Religion / Winners Chapel Financial Record Surfaces After Oyedepo’s Outcry Over CAMA / Neither Wine Nor Strong Drink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.