Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,493 members, 7,908,373 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 03:17 AM

Other Things The August 1 Protest Might Dismantle If It Happens - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Other Things The August 1 Protest Might Dismantle If It Happens (501 Views)

What To Learn From The Organizers Of The August 1 Protest / Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible / As Abia Hosted The August Visitors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Other Things The August 1 Protest Might Dismantle If It Happens by Naira20: 8:24pm On Jul 29
The scheduled protest is unveiling the true enemies of Nigerians.
Traditionalists have joined forces with the oppressors.

My joy is that this will give the protesters the opportunity to demystify their beggarly powers.
This was how they harassed a lot of Africans before the colonialists came.The white men even captured Obas and sent them on exile.

Many are privy to how the likes of Ayo Babalola humbled those boasters.
If not for government backing these traditionalists they would have been long forgotten.

But if the protest commences and these traditionalists dare the peaceful protesters, things might get out of hand.

Unlike the older generation, the Gen Z are the ones that sacked Oba Rilwan of Isale Eko aka Oba of Lagos from his palace in 2020.

The Oba ran for his life, his spiritual power couldn't freeze any of the assailants.

So, for those thinking people are scared of those useless rites...think again.

It only needs one brave protester to change the dynamics.

6 Likes

Re: Other Things The August 1 Protest Might Dismantle If It Happens by esereme2019: 6:45pm On Jul 30
smiley I kinda agree with the OP.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Download Kaplan_gmat_2007.iso / Help Futminna / Unad From 2008 Post Ume Question Available Now:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.