Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,571 members, 7,921,186 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 07:21 PM

Developer Accuses Policemen Of Leading Hoodlums To Destroy Property In Delta - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Developer Accuses Policemen Of Leading Hoodlums To Destroy Property In Delta (7472 Views)

Air Force Men Lead Hoodlums To Demolish Lagos Buildings / Rain Destroy Property Worth Millions In Rivers State / The Process And Materials Required For Fencing Your Property In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Developer Accuses Policemen Of Leading Hoodlums To Destroy Property In Delta by blacknp(m): 12:16pm On Jul 30
VillagePipu:
Criminal Igbo developers have carried their madness into Delta.
Are you referring to PWAN?
Re: Developer Accuses Policemen Of Leading Hoodlums To Destroy Property In Delta by VillagePipu: 12:57pm On Jul 30
blacknp:
Are you referring to PWAN?

I'm referring to the idiot called Ogidi something mentioned in that report.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Developer Accuses Policemen Of Leading Hoodlums To Destroy Property In Delta by Nyahabingi: 1:20pm On Jul 30
ElevationD:
Let’s have peace in Okpanam.

The biggest land grabbers are the real estate companies themselves. One particular company has almost completely taken over Issele Azagba - Okpanam - Ogwashi - Edo - Ogwashi - Igbuzor and Ewulu areas. I believe they may be eyeing Oko Amakom too and maybe the whole of Oko lands, which are presently virgin, lie side by side with River Niger and cheap.

They purchase these lands at very ridiculous prices and sell exhorbitantly. They have made it difficult purchasing lands in those areas with their high prices. Ogwashi lands twenty two years ago were at 100k and less. Now lands there are priced at over 6m if you find any.

Again, Okpanam is a prized asset for realtors. The reason being the massive development in Asaba and lack of space in Asaba, going from Okpanam road into Asaba.

Delta state is a hotcake for properties and we expect these matters. It is not an issue of today as violent battles for lands in Asaba have been there since the eighties, owing to the same omonile matters.

I hope Delta state can extend the embargo on land sales placed on Ogwashi and neighbours to Okpanam area.

U sound empty..
Real estate have come to stay,if don't want to sell yours,keep it, your boundary neighbors will sell..
Re: Developer Accuses Policemen Of Leading Hoodlums To Destroy Property In Delta by ElevationD: 1:22pm On Jul 30
Nyahabingi:

U sound empty..
Real estate have come to stay,if don't want to sell yours,keep it, your boundary neighbors will sell..

Come on get out there. Do you think you are talking with school children here?
Re: Developer Accuses Policemen Of Leading Hoodlums To Destroy Property In Delta by BALLOSKI: 2:00am On Jul 31
Whenever I see policemen training or new recruits being trained, I believe new energy is being sought to commit crime or new guys are being added to go and aid and abbet crime.

Criminals in uniform.

(1) (2) (Reply)

To Let: Decent 3 And 4 Bedroom Flats At Ire Akari Estate, Isolo / Short Term Offer For Just 20 Plots At Abijo Ajah Lagos 2m Per Plot / One/ Two Bedroom Bungalow On Sale In Mowe (ogun State)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.