Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,099 members, 7,970,373 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 07:51 AM

See People's Reaction After Seeing Electric Tricycle For The First Time In Jos - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / See People's Reaction After Seeing Electric Tricycle For The First Time In Jos (47938 Views)

New -in !! Electric Tricycle(keke) No Petrol No Diesel. / See Pictures Of Made In Aba Electric Tricycle, Undergoing Road Test / Bajaj Cargo Tricycle For Sale @ Dcentglobal Check it Out..(New) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

See People's Reaction After Seeing Electric Tricycle For The First Time In Jos by Afonja101: 9:37pm On Jul 29
I was on my way back from work today then i saw people gathering on one beautiful Keke napep, so I thought something had happened and i rushed to go and see what was happening, only to find out that it was an electric tricycle. Is that why they were behaving like villagers?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See People's Reaction After Seeing Electric Tricycle For The First Time In Jos by Afonja101: 9:39pm On Jul 29
More

Re: See People's Reaction After Seeing Electric Tricycle For The First Time In Jos by DaddyCoool: 9:39pm On Jul 29
Charging it will be the problem.
But local people sef. What exactly are they looking at? It looks just like keke!
(BTW is it that cold in Jos? They're dressed like they're in iceland!)

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See People's Reaction After Seeing Electric Tricycle For The First Time In Jos by Afonja101: 9:44pm On Jul 29
DaddyCoool:
Is it that cold in Jos?
They're dressed like they're in iceland
omo cold dey Jos ooo, you forget say Jos is the home of cold?

144 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See People's Reaction After Seeing Electric Tricycle For The First Time In Jos by Sonnobax15(m): 9:48pm On Jul 29
cool
Omoh,no be lie...

But one thing is certain here,and that's the fact that this Keke go too get electric fault........ Even this our normal petrol TVS Keke dey get electrical fault let alone this one ..well,it's cool cha..

10 Likes

Re: See People's Reaction After Seeing Electric Tricycle For The First Time In Jos by Hezzyluv: 9:55pm On Jul 29
Nice one. But one thing is sure, 9ja road will condemn it in few years because, it will never be rouged like the TVS keke.

9 Likes

Re: See People's Reaction After Seeing Electric Tricycle For The First Time In Jos by chido20(m): 9:56pm On Jul 29
DaddyCoool:
Is it that cold in Jos?
there rural area worst for cold

45 Likes

Re: See People's Reaction After Seeing Electric Tricycle For The First Time In Jos by Anijay1212(m): 9:59pm On Jul 29
Good one
Re: See People's Reaction After Seeing Electric Tricycle For The First Time In Jos by ThinkSmarter: 2:18am On Jul 30
Afonja101:
I was on my way back from work today then i saw people gathering on one beautiful Keke napep, so I thought something had happened and i rushed to go and see what was happening, only to find out that it was an electric tricycle. Is that why they were behaving like villagers?
Even you, city boy got thrilled by the presence of the tricycle that u brought out your phone and took pics of it.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: See People's Reaction After Seeing Electric Tricycle For The First Time In Jos by Nairalander248: 5:52am On Jul 30
DaddyCoool:
Is it that cold in Jos?
Yea, it's about 18°c... But the coldest part of Nigeria is usually Gembu in Taraba, that place is usually 16°c, you don't need AC and fridge grin cheesy

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See People's Reaction After Seeing Electric Tricycle For The First Time In Jos by Galinton(m): 7:57am On Jul 30
Nairalander248:

Yea, it's about 18°c... But the coldest part of Nigeria is usually Gembu in Taraba, that place is usually 16°c, you don't need AC and fridge grin cheesy
na lie, visit pankshin bro

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See People's Reaction After Seeing Electric Tricycle For The First Time In Jos by Kaido: 8:04am On Jul 30
DaddyCoool:
Is it that cold in Jos?
J - Town people sabi dress well like Yankees grin

28 Likes

Re: See People's Reaction After Seeing Electric Tricycle For The First Time In Jos by Kaido: 8:05am On Jul 30
Nairalander248:

I want to visit Gembu but I heard the road is a scary and dangerous.

16 Likes

Re: See People's Reaction After Seeing Electric Tricycle For The First Time In Jos by Nairalander248: 8:55am On Jul 30
Galinton:

Na because you never visit Gembu, average weather of Pankshin is 19°c while Gembu is 16°c

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: See People's Reaction After Seeing Electric Tricycle For The First Time In Jos by Nairalander248: 9:05am On Jul 30
Kaido:

I want to visit Gembu but I heard the road is a scary and dangerous.

Lol, you will enjoy it

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: See People's Reaction After Seeing Electric Tricycle For The First Time In Jos by Josbreed: 9:06am On Jul 30
DaddyCoool:
Is it that cold in Jos?
Are you that ignorant?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See People's Reaction After Seeing Electric Tricycle For The First Time In Jos by SpaceX: 9:12am On Jul 30
Galinton:
gembu is a mountainous upland so my sis told me, the cold no be here.

22 Likes

Re: See People's Reaction After Seeing Electric Tricycle For The First Time In Jos by SpaceX: 9:17am On Jul 30
how long can you use the battery before you charge it again, I don't think Nigeria is ready for this. Alot charging spot need to be in place.

9 Likes

Re: See People's Reaction After Seeing Electric Tricycle For The First Time In Jos by Kaido: 9:30am On Jul 30
Nairalander248:

Lol, you will enjoy it

Woooow!

2 Likes

Re: See People's Reaction After Seeing Electric Tricycle For The First Time In Jos by Talkisneeded: 9:52am On Jul 30
Ohh beautiful, let's see how long it can go serving Nigerians....

I sell herbs tho

1 Like

Re: See People's Reaction After Seeing Electric Tricycle For The First Time In Jos by Softmirror: 10:15am On Jul 30
Electric powered mechanism have been around since in the 1940s in the United States but it was systematically dismantled by the power brokers who profit from fossil fuel. Today we are reaping the bitter fruits of climatic change.

[b][b]"It didn’t happen by accident. It happened by a huge social engineering project carried out by the government and by the corporations beginning in the 1940s. It was a very systematic effort to redesign the society so as to maximize the use of fossil fuels. One part of it was eliminating quite efficient rail systems. New England, for example, did have a pretty efficient electric rail system all the way through New England. If you read E. L. Doctorow’s novel Ragtime, the first chapter describes its hero going through New England on the electric rail system. That was all dismantled in favor of cars and trucks. Los Angeles, which is now a total horror story — I don’t know if any of you have been there — had an efficient electric public transportation system. It was dismantled. It was bought up in the 1940s by General Motors, Firestone Rubber, and Standard Oil of California. The purpose of their buying it up was to dismantle it so as to shift everything to trucks and cars and buses. And it was done. It was technically a conspiracy. Actually, they were brought to court on a charge of conspiracy and sentenced. I think the sentence was $5,000 or something, enough to pay for the victory dinner." Noam Chomsky, Human intelligence and Environment. https://chomsky.info/20100930

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See People's Reaction After Seeing Electric Tricycle For The First Time In Jos by gbaskiboy: 10:34am On Jul 30
With the cost of electricity and and instability the expectations might be below average..

4 Likes

Re: See People's Reaction After Seeing Electric Tricycle For The First Time In Jos by mcgodison2531(m): 10:35am On Jul 30
DaddyCoool:
Is it that cold in Jos?
They're dressed like they're i
n iceland
Very cold

6 Likes

Re: See People's Reaction After Seeing Electric Tricycle For The First Time In Jos by sofeo(m): 10:35am On Jul 30
Alright

1 Like

Re: See People's Reaction After Seeing Electric Tricycle For The First Time In Jos by Skillsnigeria: 10:36am On Jul 30
Okay

1 Like

Re: See People's Reaction After Seeing Electric Tricycle For The First Time In Jos by Creamypie(m): 10:36am On Jul 30
DaddyCoool:
Is it that cold in Jos?
yeah. Its over 4 thousand feet above sea level, just like gembu in sadauna local government, taraba. U can touch the cloud from gembu. I served close by. From gembu, u see surrounding towns as sand, no matter how far they are

11 Likes

Re: See People's Reaction After Seeing Electric Tricycle For The First Time In Jos by PJtech: 10:36am On Jul 30
E dey cure hunger?

5 Likes

Re: See People's Reaction After Seeing Electric Tricycle For The First Time In Jos by Upaka(f): 10:36am On Jul 30
DaddyCoool:
Is it that cold in Jos?

Omorrr Jos is so cold. I mean extremely cold. When I arrived Jos that year, I couldn't bath, no one could bath even after the long journey. I slept with 4 thick bedsheets.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See People's Reaction After Seeing Electric Tricycle For The First Time In Jos by izubext007: 10:37am On Jul 30
this is how people will gather wen the right person becomes the president

3 Likes

Re: See People's Reaction After Seeing Electric Tricycle For The First Time In Jos by Calenikan(m): 10:37am On Jul 30
Op, are they not villagers? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See People's Reaction After Seeing Electric Tricycle For The First Time In Jos by Asazwalingwa: 10:37am On Jul 30
Nairalander248:

My friend from Taraba once told me that sometimes, they find ice inside buckets in Gembu.

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Free Autocheck Reports! / CLICK HERE!! TO BUY ANY NIGERIAN USED CARS WITH 1 YEAR WARRANTY / Used Cars Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.