Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,200 members, 7,925,722 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 09:18 PM

Still Searching For A Job? Do This Instead - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Still Searching For A Job? Do This Instead (66 Views)

Don't Hit/beat Her, Do This Instead. (3 Ways To Punish Your Wife Or Girlfriend / It Is Wrong To Say "I Am In The Bus." Say This Instead / What Will Happen If You Boil Egg Inside Oil Instead Of Water? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Still Searching For A Job? Do This Instead by ruthy02(f): 11:04pm On Jul 29
How my financial evaluation began :

On 16th of June I stumbled into a post like this on tiktok that explained a very Interesting business model that required my phone and little capital to start

So I registered and in two weeks I made 200k with my phone

I was so amazed with it
And am making 100k weekly

So I will be training the next 50 people for free
If you interested check the below๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡ for my WhatsApp number, To get started message me on WhatsApp now before the group gets filled up... 09134255990
Re: Still Searching For A Job? Do This Instead by MKD21(m): 11:33pm On Jul 29
"I guess none of your family members knew about this good idea. Introduce it to them first. Charity begins at home."

(1) (Reply)

How To Study And Pass Your ICAN Exam In A Volatile Economy. / Are You A Ghostwriter? Earn In Dollars ๏ฟฝ Here / Risk Management Assignment Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.