Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,909 members, 7,942,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 05:54 AM

The Truth We Hide - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Truth We Hide (211 Views)

How To Hide Apps (secret Android Settings) / Know The Truth About N-power!! 2018/2019 / Alright,i Can't Keep Calm And Hide God's Blessing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth We Hide by RealityKings: 12:13am On Jul 30
Most graduates will never get a well paying job in their lifetime. I hope you know that and also depending on the course of study.
So it's best you try to raise funds and start a business. I know it's hard raising funds to start a business but that's just the right path.

Atleast that way, you'll be able to survive the day and be able to sleep at night. You won't be like me posting in the middle of the night
Re: The Truth We Hide by MMempire(m): 3:50am On Jul 30
Based.
Re: The Truth We Hide by Ibkay32(m): 8:14am On Jul 30
True talk

Abeg I fit see 1k chop first this morning make I use am see road 🛣️
Re: The Truth We Hide by RealityKings: 9:31am On Jul 30
Ibkay32:
True talk

Abeg I fit see 1k chop first this morning make I use am see road 🛣️

Road don choke
Re: The Truth We Hide by Ibkay32(m): 9:41am On Jul 30
RealityKings:

Road don choke

Wahala don dey o

(1) (Reply)

Experienced Manager Urgently Needed / Massive Medical Vacancies At Nile University Of Nigeria / Oracle Recruitment For An HCM Applications Sales Representative – Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.