Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,497 members, 7,951,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:01 AM

Mother Arrives At Child's End-Of-Year Party Only To Find Out Event Ended By 1 - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Arrives At Child's End-Of-Year Party Only To Find Out Event Ended By 1 (28909 Views)

How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man / "Father Of Year" Nigerian Man Wears Diaper With His Kids (Pics & Video) / Man Who Impregnated Lady In Makurdi & Vanished, Resurfaces At Child's Baptism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Arrives At Child's End-Of-Year Party Only To Find Out Event Ended By 1 by JTCHI: 7:31am On Jul 30
Bring the food down let me help you,,, people are hungry out there you can be of help to them.
Re: Mother Arrives At Child's End-Of-Year Party Only To Find Out Event Ended By 1 by barinedan(m): 7:31am On Jul 30
How do you think she will meet up when it is clear that she spend several hours painting her face? Does she think the school will sit and wait for her?
Re: Mother Arrives At Child's End-Of-Year Party Only To Find Out Event Ended By 1 by RoyalBlu(f): 7:33am On Jul 30
oz4real83:
Were other parents not there? Did they not bring food also? why was her case different? She just had misplaced priorities and unseriousness angry

That's on her.
She's learned her lesson in the hard way.
Re: Mother Arrives At Child's End-Of-Year Party Only To Find Out Event Ended By 1 by davidomp3: 7:33am On Jul 30
I can feel ur pains, sorry eeeeh
Re: Mother Arrives At Child's End-Of-Year Party Only To Find Out Event Ended By 1 by Lucymercy: 7:34am On Jul 30
[color=#006600][/color]
HumphreyGspot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oj-1LQTXAQ

Madam so sorry for your disappointment....there is a greater blessings if you take the food to the less privilege.
Re: Mother Arrives At Child's End-Of-Year Party Only To Find Out Event Ended By 1 by Kukutente23: 7:36am On Jul 30
MrBrownJay1:
maybe you think its a nightclub that it should start/end whenever YOU desire?! they should wait for you to put on all your yeye make up and face paint like masquerade. some women sha...

The meme sha cheesy grin
But na the last woman chop better slap
The rest just dey play. Dat na why it nor good to carry last

3 Likes

Re: Mother Arrives At Child's End-Of-Year Party Only To Find Out Event Ended By 1 by Aristoworld: 7:38am On Jul 30
Madam, stop lamenting. There's a time for everything. This attitude of total disregard to time won't help us in Africa. What time were you told they would start and finish? Just looking for sympathy, where you're actually the offender! If they gave you money to prepare the food and you didn't turn up within the timeline, you will pay for damages; except you used your own money for it. The school and the kids are the victims, while youre the offender!
Re: Mother Arrives At Child's End-Of-Year Party Only To Find Out Event Ended By 1 by Gbeng30(m): 7:40am On Jul 30
Ehyah they didn't allow you to show your new dress and make up to them... don't worry you can do better next year.....yeyeye... grin grin
Re: Mother Arrives At Child's End-Of-Year Party Only To Find Out Event Ended By 1 by ElevationD: 7:43am On Jul 30
Very careless and sounded very irresponsible.
By the way the food claimed to delay her only showed 5 or 6 packs. What was she doing at home?

She choose to dress to kill, procrastinated a lot, wasting time and went at her own time. Stupidly she had no friend in the school, not even a teacher, to update her with events. That was absolutely her fault. Maybe she thought that she was going to attend her family meeting. Was that her first time attending end of the year party?

Thankfully the school taught her a lesson in time keeping. For me, as she paid school fees for her child to be taught in that school, she inadvertently paid school fees to learn time keeping for herself.

Try next time, as dem dey talk.

1 Like

Re: Mother Arrives At Child's End-Of-Year Party Only To Find Out Event Ended By 1 by Callosobruchus(m): 7:44am On Jul 30
Why is she letting us know?She wants us to judge her or what?
Re: Mother Arrives At Child's End-Of-Year Party Only To Find Out Event Ended By 1 by CaptainFM1: 7:49am On Jul 30
There's nothing I hate more than not keeping to time. I work and move like Japanese.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mother Arrives At Child's End-Of-Year Party Only To Find Out Event Ended By 1 by Ameboperoo2: 7:50am On Jul 30
So this is the kind of news that makes FP on nairaland now. Very interesting

1 Like

Re: Mother Arrives At Child's End-Of-Year Party Only To Find Out Event Ended By 1 by RZArecta(m): 7:52am On Jul 30
I don't care if she's making a dime off this video but I'll be extremely mad with my wife for posting such nonsense on social media and demand she takes it down immediately
Re: Mother Arrives At Child's End-Of-Year Party Only To Find Out Event Ended By 1 by Truthsandtrusts: 7:53am On Jul 30
HumphreyGspot:

Oh you fill say na night party way u still be single,eh Mrs late commer....
Re: Mother Arrives At Child's End-Of-Year Party Only To Find Out Event Ended By 1 by freakyavia: 7:54am On Jul 30
you wake up use 5 hour dey do makeup
Re: Mother Arrives At Child's End-Of-Year Party Only To Find Out Event Ended By 1 by godofuck231: 7:57am On Jul 30
Ashawoe no de use time waka, when she reach there she go use toetoe open her way in , but this one shock am
Re: Mother Arrives At Child's End-Of-Year Party Only To Find Out Event Ended By 1 by CHIDINMALOVE: 8:01am On Jul 30
Na better school be that. She don prepare nysash he go use twerk for the occasion, buy them do disappoint am.

She can continue with a private party in her house 🏠

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijYAQm15rNw
Re: Mother Arrives At Child's End-Of-Year Party Only To Find Out Event Ended By 1 by Greattha: 8:02am On Jul 30
I taya o...

But me and you wey con watch d video nko?...na we dey cause all this kain tins😁😁😁

Normally from the title, na to just swipe.

shadrach77:
Na wah for this generation. Must everything be on social media? cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Arrives At Child's End-Of-Year Party Only To Find Out Event Ended By 1 by Emmaari: 8:08am On Jul 30
She was busy applying makeup at home🀣🀣🀣
Re: Mother Arrives At Child's End-Of-Year Party Only To Find Out Event Ended By 1 by StraightGaay: 8:09am On Jul 30
She came to pepper other parents
Re: Mother Arrives At Child's End-Of-Year Party Only To Find Out Event Ended By 1 by AngelicBeing: 8:14am On Jul 30
MrBrownJay1:
maybe you think its a nightclub that it should start/end whenever YOU desire?! they should wait for you to put on all your yeye make up and face paint like masquerade. some women sha...

Hian, you have started again, with your savage gif, πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Mother Arrives At Child's End-Of-Year Party Only To Find Out Event Ended By 1 by themanderon: 8:20am On Jul 30
Pele. Try again next time and be early.
Re: Mother Arrives At Child's End-Of-Year Party Only To Find Out Event Ended By 1 by MrDoGood(m): 8:23am On Jul 30
Funny
Re: Mother Arrives At Child's End-Of-Year Party Only To Find Out Event Ended By 1 by Asazwalingwa: 8:28am On Jul 30
Her show off no pay... Reason for the anger.

Re: Mother Arrives At Child's End-Of-Year Party Only To Find Out Event Ended By 1 by tishbite42: 8:30am On Jul 30
grin grin cheesy grin
I understand her pain
She's a good woman
That food own pain her well well
Sorry Ma

This one fit go change her pikin school

But come to think of it, during my time at school end of the year parties started by 4 or 5 pm to end 7 or 8 pm
Re: Mother Arrives At Child's End-Of-Year Party Only To Find Out Event Ended By 1 by tishbite42: 8:31am On Jul 30
Asazwalingwa:
Her show off no pay... Reason for the anger.
Show off??
Haba ma na
Person wey cook that kind food for this economy try na
Re: Mother Arrives At Child's End-Of-Year Party Only To Find Out Event Ended By 1 by BluntCrazeMan: 8:32am On Jul 30
HumphreyGspot:

You went there late, and you are crying?

Some parents didn't go.
They even sent their driver to go and pick the kids after the event.

And they didn't even feel anything about it.

We are all different people.. Different things bother us differently.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Arrives At Child's End-Of-Year Party Only To Find Out Event Ended By 1 by Raphcom: 8:34am On Jul 30
Abee79:
Sorry Ma. There will be more end-of-year parties to make up πŸ™
Yes ooo! More to be celebrated in Jesus mighty name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mother Arrives At Child's End-Of-Year Party Only To Find Out Event Ended By 1 by Kingson28: 8:51am On Jul 30
At least someone from the school should have called to inform her that the end-of-year party would close by around noon or 1pm, since they asked her to bring food .
It shows how poor communication and how low teacher-parent relationship is in the school.
If her child had fainted would they not have called her?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Can I Stop My Uncles From Selling My Father's Property(land)? / How Can He Take Custody Of His Son / Why Are Some Women Hostile During Pregnancy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.