Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,367 members, 7,910,862 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 06:33 PM

Living The Victorious Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Living The Victorious Life (44 Views)

Rev. Joseph Agboli Is Dead (Victorious Army Ministries Founder Dies) / How Jesusjnr Emerged Victorious In Advocate666's Simple Challenge. Photos / Speaking And Seeing The Word Of God For A Victorious Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Living The Victorious Life by Gathering: 5:08am On Jul 30
*LIVING THE VICTORIOUS LIFE 🖋️📚*
To be able to accept Jesus as Lord , I must know Him , what He can do and that which He has already done personally. To know Jesus personally means to have experiences of His power to change me and situations.
Jesus came to earth for one purpose which is to set me free from the dominion of sin , the power of Death and the rulership of Satan and the accomplishment of this is what made Jesus the Lord over all men since all have sinned.
If I have not known this purpose for which Jesus died for me I can not make Him my saviour talk less my Lord.

*Romans 6:14*
KJV:For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.
*16*
KJV:Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

The sin of love for the world has made jealousy , pride , lusts , anger , shame , backbite etc lord over me because they control me to do evil and it has also made me to be prayerless , praiseless , worshipless , and in all not having a strong relationship with The Father thence not accepting the Lordship of Jesus. For anyone who must come to The Father must have made Jesus his/ her Lord as seen in the text below

*John 14:6*
KJV:Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me.

If the righteousness of God is not in me , it is the evidence I have not made Jesus my Lord as it is written in
*Romans 3:22*
KJV:Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:

With God all things are possible so it is possible for me to accept the Lordship of Jesus.

I am living the victorious life if I am getting freed from lordship of sin.

I accept Jesus or the Word I read or hear today and I am saved.

*Weekly Prayer Point:*
Dear Father help me to accept Your Son Jesus has my Lord in every area of life and to be set free from lordship of sin.

Live a spiritually blessed week.
Good morning.

From
The Gathering Ministry
Olugbami Olushola

(1) (Reply)

The Bread Of Deceit / Blessing Of Hosting The Ark Of God / Prosper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.