Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,584 members, 7,944,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 12:18 AM

Men With Small Penis; 5 Inches And Below, How Do You Cope With Life And Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men With Small Penis; 5 Inches And Below, How Do You Cope With Life And Sex? (2809 Views)

The Reason Why You Have A Small Penis… / Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered / Lady Shares Male Sex Doll With Big Dick 'incase Your Lover Has Small Penis(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men With Small Penis; 5 Inches And Below, How Do You Cope With Life And Sex? by eclatante: 8:43am On Jul 30
I think it is absolutely ridiculous that some men were created with thicc fat joysticks of 8+ inches and can make women scream, moan and wet the sheets with their juices within a few minutes of thrusting.

While some men were created with tiny weak joysticks of 5 inches and less.

Dear Nigerian men with small penis, how have you been able to cope with your tiny joysticks?

And what have you done to improve your sex life and to make a women remember you after sex instead of running away from your tiny penis?

1 Like

Re: Men With Small Penis; 5 Inches And Below, How Do You Cope With Life And Sex? by haphizz57(m): 8:49am On Jul 30
Size doesnt really matter. It depend on ur ability on how to make use of it.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men With Small Penis; 5 Inches And Below, How Do You Cope With Life And Sex? by FRANCISTOWN: 9:20am On Jul 30
haphizz57:
Lol! Okay now.
With Nigerian 21st century ladies wey be boreholes.

8 Likes

Re: Men With Small Penis; 5 Inches And Below, How Do You Cope With Life And Sex? by NSNO(m): 10:12am On Jul 30
Size does not matter much oga. The average size worldwide is around 5.5 to 6 inches, thats the average oh.

There was a study that proves this, I just can't find it now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men With Small Penis; 5 Inches And Below, How Do You Cope With Life And Sex? by 2braithe: 10:16am On Jul 30
NSNO:
Size does not matter much oga. The average size worldwide is around 5.5 to 6 inches, thats the average oh.

There was a study that proves this, I just can't find it now.

Average size globally doesn't matter if you live in one corner of the world.
The average size of your country is what you should be concerned with.

Global average size is considered big in China but considered small in Congo!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men With Small Penis; 5 Inches And Below, How Do You Cope With Life And Sex? by RealityKings: 10:16am On Jul 30
Sorry I can't relate
Re: Men With Small Penis; 5 Inches And Below, How Do You Cope With Life And Sex? by Knightred(m): 10:21am On Jul 30
My prick is 52 inches so i ain't gat a problemundecided
Re: Men With Small Penis; 5 Inches And Below, How Do You Cope With Life And Sex? by tivhador: 10:41am On Jul 30
Definitely can't relate cool
Re: Men With Small Penis; 5 Inches And Below, How Do You Cope With Life And Sex? by silibaba: 12:10pm On Jul 30
FRANCISTOWN:

Lol! Okay now.
With Nigerian 21st century ladies wey be boreholes.

In tekno voice:

Omotola jaye
Rihanna make you no vexo

DO YOUR OWN MAKE SHE DO HER OWN.

Even if na one minute if do, e no oncern me. No be world cup!!!

2 Likes

Re: Men With Small Penis; 5 Inches And Below, How Do You Cope With Life And Sex? by bdon123(m): 12:46pm On Jul 30
haphizz57:
Size doesnt matter to those wit small penis.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men With Small Penis; 5 Inches And Below, How Do You Cope With Life And Sex? by haphizz57(m): 12:51pm On Jul 30
bdon123:

Size doesnt matter to those wit small penis.
What i'm trying to say is dat. Dia are some big gbola dat d owner doesnt knw how to use it well. While some small ones are small but mighty.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men With Small Penis; 5 Inches And Below, How Do You Cope With Life And Sex? by FRANCISTOWN: 1:02pm On Jul 30
haphizz57:

What i'm trying to say is dat. Dia are some big gbola dat d owner doesnt knw how to use it well. While some small ones are small but mighty.
I'd rather I have a mansion than a single bedroom apartment.
Re: Men With Small Penis; 5 Inches And Below, How Do You Cope With Life And Sex? by NSNO(m): 2:00pm On Jul 30
2braithe:

As far as you don't have a micro penis, no need to worry. Just know how to use it.
Please here is the average penis size in Nigeria
👇

2 Likes

Re: Men With Small Penis; 5 Inches And Below, How Do You Cope With Life And Sex? by bdon123(m): 3:04pm On Jul 30
haphizz57:

Well wat m trying to say is there a more people wit big gbola that know how to use it...to people wit big gbola that doesn't know how to us.respeckt does wit big gbola today n giv dem their flowers

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Men With Small Penis; 5 Inches And Below, How Do You Cope With Life And Sex? by EreluRoz: 3:34pm On Jul 30
By their comments we shall know where each of them belong 😆. Nobody should quote me

1 Like

Re: Men With Small Penis; 5 Inches And Below, How Do You Cope With Life And Sex? by Dilijingsly(m): 4:38pm On Jul 30
Enlargement oil 4 gbola available. Delivery nationwide. //+2438138610247
Re: Men With Small Penis; 5 Inches And Below, How Do You Cope With Life And Sex? by kmaster007: 8:18pm On Jul 30
Dey play
Dilijingsly:
Enlargement oil 4 gbola available. Delivery nationwide. //+2438138610247

3 Likes

Re: Men With Small Penis; 5 Inches And Below, How Do You Cope With Life And Sex? by okoroemeka(m): 9:18pm On Jul 30
eclatante:
I think it is absolutely ridiculous that some men were created with thicc fat joysticks of 8+ inches and can make women scream, moan and wet the sheets with their juices within a few minutes of thrusting.

Dear Nigerian men with small penis, how have you been able to cope with your tiny joysticks?

And what have you done to improve your sex life and to make a women remember you after sex instead of running away from your tiny penis?
for a woman to scream and moan like you pointed out depends on state of mind,if you are broke and cannot afford to give your woman something to buy things she may not scream and moan even if your dick is vibrating like lister generator
Re: Men With Small Penis; 5 Inches And Below, How Do You Cope With Life And Sex? by tanigororo: 10:05pm On Jul 30
eclatante:

Those of us with 2inches and below, we wear multiple condoms or beg your like with 8++++ inches to help out. Oponu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men With Small Penis; 5 Inches And Below, How Do You Cope With Life And Sex? by Nice2023(m): 10:08pm On Jul 30
2braithe:

Truth.

1 Like

Re: Men With Small Penis; 5 Inches And Below, How Do You Cope With Life And Sex? by Creamypie(m): 10:41pm On Jul 30
EreluRoz:
By their comments we shall know where each of them belong 😆. Nobody should quote me
na those with small organs dey explain all they care say size no matter we wey get 7 and half inch and above dey smile when reading their comments

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men With Small Penis; 5 Inches And Below, How Do You Cope With Life And Sex? by Dilijingsly(m): 11:03pm On Jul 30
Test and see
kmaster007:
Dey play
Re: Men With Small Penis; 5 Inches And Below, How Do You Cope With Life And Sex? by SocialJustice: 8:15am On Jul 31
haphizz57:
Don't be fooled, if better rod enter your babe for your front, you will kneel and cry because you will hear her make sounds and body movements you have never seen her do.

3 Likes

Re: Men With Small Penis; 5 Inches And Below, How Do You Cope With Life And Sex? by Dagger111(m): 8:33am On Jul 31
Creamypie:
na those with small organs dey explain all they care say size no matter we wey get 7 and half inch and above dey smile when reading their comments

Fact! If u see the way i just dey smile here while reading comments, u go laugh. Thank God for mine sha.

1 Like

Re: Men With Small Penis; 5 Inches And Below, How Do You Cope With Life And Sex? by Dyfynezz12(m): 8:45am On Jul 31
Creamypie:
Hope say e thick, not by long alone

1 Like

Re: Men With Small Penis; 5 Inches And Below, How Do You Cope With Life And Sex? by MSN1(m): 8:56am On Jul 31
SocialJustice:
Don't be fooled, if better rod enter your babe for your front, you will kneel and cry because you will hear her make sounds and body movements you have never seen her do.
LWKM!
Bros, heaven gate far from u wahlai!
Where u get dis bad lyrics?
Too Epic and Extremely Factual.

1 Like

Re: Men With Small Penis; 5 Inches And Below, How Do You Cope With Life And Sex? by Double0h7(f): 8:58am On Jul 31
2braithe:

Soooo, hear me out 🫣
Re: Men With Small Penis; 5 Inches And Below, How Do You Cope With Life And Sex? by MSN1(m): 9:07am On Jul 31
bdon123:

Well wat m trying to say is there a more people wit big gbola that know how to use it...to people wit big gbola that doesn't know how to us.respeckt does wit big gbola today n giv dem their flowers
Just dey play nigga.
tell me d use and effect of pencil thrust in a cup and a coke bottle forced in a cup?

Bro. d way big gbola dey burst brain and d kind scream e dey cause na blast.

The key is, stick to reserved babes if u small because, even vain-filled rugged 8 inch gbola nor de reach again these days, where cucumber dey enter, na u expect 8 inch to work on?. TOO MUCH IMMORALITY THESE DAYS.

1 Like

Re: Men With Small Penis; 5 Inches And Below, How Do You Cope With Life And Sex? by SocialJustice: 9:12am On Jul 31
MSN1:

LWKM!
Bros, heaven gate far from u wahlai!
Where u get dis bad lyrics?
Too Epic and Extremely Factual.
I used to think size does not matter too until I look well. 😂

2 Likes

Re: Men With Small Penis; 5 Inches And Below, How Do You Cope With Life And Sex? by Creamypie(m): 9:54am On Jul 31
Dyfynezz12:

Hope say e thick, not by long alone
. 5 and 1/2 inch girth, 7 and half length
Re: Men With Small Penis; 5 Inches And Below, How Do You Cope With Life And Sex? by Creamypie(m): 9:56am On Jul 31
SocialJustice:
u wan kill me with laugh oh.

1 Like

Re: Men With Small Penis; 5 Inches And Below, How Do You Cope With Life And Sex? by MSN1(m): 10:35am On Jul 31
SocialJustice:
I used to think size does not matter too until I look well. 😂
My guy na so I lodge one guest house with one big body years ago, as I dey play match, I just dey hear for the next room_Kpa Kpa Kpa I Kpa kpu Kpa Kpa.. for minutes continuously, the next level na, please, abeg abeg abego.

Instantly, I weak because my banny was feeling d beat from the other room, instead of my match wen I dey play.

Na then I know say gbola get grade.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

What’s The Craziest Thing You’ve Done While Being H@rny? / Traditional Marriage And Divorce / I Think I Killed My Spiritual Wife, In My Dream.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.