Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,831 members, 7,921,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 04:11 PM

Fear Of Checking Account Balance Because Of Hardship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fear Of Checking Account Balance Because Of Hardship (218 Views)

Man Dies In Ghana Guest House After Checking In With 25-Year-Old Side Chick / Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone / Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fear Of Checking Account Balance Because Of Hardship by Letdemsay02: 8:46am On Jul 30
Recently with the way things are hard. I have started having phobia for checking my account balance. I mean anytime I received credit alert for my salary payment. I always have this fear of checking my balance. Even when I'm doing transactions with my bank account I don't check balance. There is the pressure that I always have, anytime I wanted to check for balance. The fear of seeing my money going down too quickly. Is not easy now days things are very hard.
Re: Fear Of Checking Account Balance Because Of Hardship by Nasri100(m): 10:00am On Jul 30
Letdemsay02:
Recently with the way things are hard. I have started having phobia for checking my account balance. I mean anytime I received credit alert for my salary payment. I always have this fear of checking my balance. Even when I'm doing transactions with my bank account I don't check balance. There is the pressure that I always have, anytime I wanted to check for balance. The fear of seeing my money going down too quickly. Is not easy now days things are very hard.

What bank you using? You can always hide balance on many banking apps
Re: Fear Of Checking Account Balance Because Of Hardship by MrLibrarian(m): 1:35pm On Jul 30
Letdemsay02:
same here boss.
I gave mum my ATM to withdraw money to purchase her drugs and also buy garri and few foodstuff as well. I received debit alert on my phone which indicated that she withdrew the money,Omo fear catch me to check balance cos I know I'll develop BP and start thinking how to manage and survive with the remaining balance.
No be only you bro and this happens mostly to salary earners like us and not those whose businesses are thriving daily
Re: Fear Of Checking Account Balance Because Of Hardship by Watsgonhappen: 1:38pm On Jul 30
Even with the way i hid the balance, i actually know there's 0 naira there.... It sucks bro
Re: Fear Of Checking Account Balance Because Of Hardship by Letdemsay02: 2:10pm On Jul 30
MrLibrarian:
same here boss.
I gave mum my ATM to withdraw money to purchase her drugs and also buy garri and few foodstuff as well. I received debit alert on my phone which indicated that she withdrew the money,Omo fear catch me to check balance cos I know I'll develop BP and start thinking how to manage and survive with the remaining balance.
No be only you bro and this happens mostly to salary earners like us and not those whose businesses are thriving daily
Bro e no easy for us. Nearly all my unread messages in my inbox are all debit and credit alert I no dey read them. I know myself. Now small thing dey make me panic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fear Of Checking Account Balance Because Of Hardship by Tobichima: 2:42pm On Jul 30
Letdemsay02:
Una try say una get balance, 3month now i know my balance is always 0.56k and i know it will be like that till maybe december.... This life sha

(1) (Reply)

Behind A Thousand Smiles Vol. 2 [chapter 1] / BLQ Bright Reviews-price, Ingredients, Side Effects! / God Is Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.