Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,131 members, 7,943,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 03:33 AM

See The Barbeque Chicken (Suya) I Bought For #4,000 In Kaduna (video/picture) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Barbeque Chicken (Suya) I Bought For #4,000 In Kaduna (video/picture) (56374 Views)

₦1000 Suya I Bought Yesterday (photo) / See #500 Pepper Soup In Kaduna (video/pictures) / My Super Easy Homemade Chicken Suya With Step By Step Pics. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Barbeque Chicken (Suya) I Bought For #4,000 In Kaduna (video/picture) by LocalFARMERS: 8:46am On Jul 30
I always buy this full Chicken anytime I go out to drink here in Kaduna. This full Roasted Chicken is 4k. You can get half of this for 2k. Some times, a smaller one of this is sold for 3k.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAnKY2i5GUM

6 Likes

Re: See The Barbeque Chicken (Suya) I Bought For #4,000 In Kaduna (video/picture) by LocalFARMERS: 8:47am On Jul 30
Chicken suya

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Barbeque Chicken (Suya) I Bought For #4,000 In Kaduna (video/picture) by LocalFARMERS: 8:52am On Jul 30
I down am with some chilled bottles of Beer

8 Likes

Re: See The Barbeque Chicken (Suya) I Bought For #4,000 In Kaduna (video/picture) by LocalFARMERS: 8:54am On Jul 30
Nlfpmod, come and see 4k Chicken barbeque in Kaduna.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Barbeque Chicken (Suya) I Bought For #4,000 In Kaduna (video/picture) by pointblank247(m): 8:54am On Jul 30
You can't get this in Anambra state at this price. Very cheap if you ask me.

70 Likes

Re: See The Barbeque Chicken (Suya) I Bought For #4,000 In Kaduna (video/picture) by LocalFARMERS: 9:15am On Jul 30
pointblank247:
You can't get this in Anambra state at this price. Very cheap if you ask me.

You can get full barbeque chicken for 3,500 in Kaduna.

28 Likes

Re: See The Barbeque Chicken (Suya) I Bought For #4,000 In Kaduna (video/picture) by AcuraZDX: 9:17am On Jul 30
LocalFARMERS:

I thought Alcohol is Haram?

No be beer I de see so? Eh Mohammed

132 Likes 11 Shares

Re: See The Barbeque Chicken (Suya) I Bought For #4,000 In Kaduna (video/picture) by LocalFARMERS: 9:22am On Jul 30
AcuraZDX:

Northerners drink beer more than your people. The Nigerian Brewery have two of their big plants in Kaduna alone. Tell me any State that have two Brewery plants in Nigeria.

Don't forget that, the North also produce and consume varieties of locally brewed Beers

76 Likes 10 Shares

Re: See The Barbeque Chicken (Suya) I Bought For #4,000 In Kaduna (video/picture) by Ikaeniyan0: 9:23am On Jul 30
AcuraZDX:

There's a large number of Christians in Kaduna. So in some part of Kaduna, drinking is not haram

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The Barbeque Chicken (Suya) I Bought For #4,000 In Kaduna (video/picture) by Ikaeniyan0: 9:36am On Jul 30
LocalFARMERS:

Northerners drink beer more than your people. The Nigerian Brewery have two of their big plants in Kaduna alone. Tell me any State that have two Brewery plants in Nigeria.

Don't forget that, the North also produce and consume varieties of locally brewed Beers
How can northerners be drinking more beer than southerners even on your list, Nigerian brewery has more plants in the south

15 Likes

Re: See The Barbeque Chicken (Suya) I Bought For #4,000 In Kaduna (video/picture) by LocalFARMERS: 9:51am On Jul 30
Ikaeniyan0:
How can northerners be drinking more beer than southerners even on your list, Nigerian brewery has more plants in the south

Don't forget that, Kogi, Kwara, Niger, Adamawa, Plateau, Borno, Taraba, Bauchi, Gombe, Kaduna, Benue, Nasarawa, FCT, Kebbi, Yobe, are States in the North that Beer is consumed in high quantity.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Barbeque Chicken (Suya) I Bought For #4,000 In Kaduna (video/picture) by LocalFARMERS: 9:52am On Jul 30
Ikaeniyan0:
There's a large number of Christians in Kaduna. So in some part of Kaduna, drinking is not haram

You are free to drink in any part of Kaduna including Zaria

18 Likes

Re: See The Barbeque Chicken (Suya) I Bought For #4,000 In Kaduna (video/picture) by Nicepoker(m): 9:53am On Jul 30
Diseased fowl. grin

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Barbeque Chicken (Suya) I Bought For #4,000 In Kaduna (video/picture) by Ikaeniyan0: 10:00am On Jul 30
LocalFARMERS:

Don't forget that, Kogi, Kwara, Niger, Adamawa, Plateau, Borno, Taraba, Bauchi, Gombe, Kaduna, Benue, Nasarawa, FCT, Kebbi, Yobe, are States in the North that Beer is consumed in high quantity.
Almost all the states on your list are supplied by the two Nigerian brewery in Kaduna. The two Nigerian brewery in Kaduna can't take care of southerners need

8 Likes

Re: See The Barbeque Chicken (Suya) I Bought For #4,000 In Kaduna (video/picture) by SpaceX: 10:04am On Jul 30
Hisbah have been called but it Kaduna not Kano so there is a possibility that they might not show up. The Hypocrites only have power in Kano.

11 Likes

Re: See The Barbeque Chicken (Suya) I Bought For #4,000 In Kaduna (video/picture) by LocalFARMERS: 10:08am On Jul 30
Ikaeniyan0:
Almost all the states on your list are supplied by the two Nigerian brewery in Kaduna. The two Nigerian brewery in Kaduna can't take care of southerners need

There are two Breweries in Jos. While some other regions in the South only have one Breweries. Does that mean, the don't have enough beer to drink?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Barbeque Chicken (Suya) I Bought For #4,000 In Kaduna (video/picture) by Ikaeniyan0: 10:08am On Jul 30
LocalFARMERS:

There are two Breweries in Jos. While some other regions in the South only have one Breweries. Does that mean, the don't have enough beer to drink?
You mean there's two Nigerian breweries plant in Jos?
Re: See The Barbeque Chicken (Suya) I Bought For #4,000 In Kaduna (video/picture) by LocalFARMERS: 10:11am On Jul 30
*Beef Suya 500 each
*Beef Suya #200 each
*Chicken parts #500 each

3 Likes

Re: See The Barbeque Chicken (Suya) I Bought For #4,000 In Kaduna (video/picture) by deeptechcool(m): 11:05am On Jul 30
LocalFARMERS:

Ota and Ijebu Ode plants are in Ogun State. International Breweries too.

7 Likes

Re: See The Barbeque Chicken (Suya) I Bought For #4,000 In Kaduna (video/picture) by DevilsEqual(m): 11:19am On Jul 30
LocalFARMERS:

You sure arent a Northerner and do not fancy them too

He's asking if u were taking beer in that pic and u had to bash the entire 19Northern states and still not answer his question

Are u drinking the beer on behalf of the whole Northerners??

If I'm being given a compass, i can correctly point at your region of birth, yea, very close to cameroon

Na so una dey reason

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Barbeque Chicken (Suya) I Bought For #4,000 In Kaduna (video/picture) by pointblank247(m): 11:33am On Jul 30
LocalFARMERS:

hmmm Una dey enjoy ooo. Hope you know the difference between chicken and chekeleke

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Barbeque Chicken (Suya) I Bought For #4,000 In Kaduna (video/picture) by zyphr(m): 11:42am On Jul 30
LocalFARMERS:
*Beef Suya 500 each *Beef Suya #200 each *Chicken parts #500 each
Which side for kaduna be this?
Re: See The Barbeque Chicken (Suya) I Bought For #4,000 In Kaduna (video/picture) by descartes400: 12:12pm On Jul 30
LocalFARMERS:
I down am with some chilled bottles of Beer

Only eat a full chicken grin na only God knows how your mess go smell reach

Only small chicken lap wey i go chop,if i mess e go be like say dem spray me teargas for nose.

8 Likes

Re: See The Barbeque Chicken (Suya) I Bought For #4,000 In Kaduna (video/picture) by ObiaboAdoka(m): 12:13pm On Jul 30
Some people will come out and say it's a dead chicken bcus of the price.

7 Likes

Re: See The Barbeque Chicken (Suya) I Bought For #4,000 In Kaduna (video/picture) by Kaido: 12:53pm On Jul 30
One of the advantages of living in the North. grin

12 Likes

Re: See The Barbeque Chicken (Suya) I Bought For #4,000 In Kaduna (video/picture) by LocalFARMERS: 1:19pm On Jul 30
descartes400:

Only eat a full chicken grin na only God knows how your mess go smell reach

Only small chicken lap wey i go chop,if i mess e go be like say dem spray me teargas for nose.

How Chicken go make you mess? It's either your system get issue or you do not prepare your Children well. Chicken no be beans or Moimoi

14 Likes

Re: See The Barbeque Chicken (Suya) I Bought For #4,000 In Kaduna (video/picture) by LocalFARMERS: 1:22pm On Jul 30
DevilsEqual:

You sure arent a Northerner and do not fancy them too

He's asking if u were taking beer in that pic and u had to bash the entire 19Northern states and still not answer his question

Are u drinking the beer on behalf of the whole Northerners??

If I'm being given a compass, i can correctly point at your region of birth, yea, very close to cameroon

Na so una dey reason

What is this one saying? Gibberish.....

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Barbeque Chicken (Suya) I Bought For #4,000 In Kaduna (video/picture) by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 1:54pm On Jul 30
How do they get the insides out ?? .. do they roast it all like that??

Especially that green part...
Re: See The Barbeque Chicken (Suya) I Bought For #4,000 In Kaduna (video/picture) by descartes400: 3:42pm On Jul 30
LocalFARMERS:

How Chicken go make you mess? It's either your system get issue or you do not prepare your Children well. Chicken no be beans or Moimoi

Chicken, duck and turkey are all high in sulphur compounds...the same ones that gives fart their notorious smell.

1 Like

Re: See The Barbeque Chicken (Suya) I Bought For #4,000 In Kaduna (video/picture) by Anguldi(m): 5:07pm On Jul 30
LocalFARMERS:

Which part of Yobe
Re: See The Barbeque Chicken (Suya) I Bought For #4,000 In Kaduna (video/picture) by Anguldi(m): 5:10pm On Jul 30
LocalFARMERS:

Plateau breweries don't work long time ago

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Buhari's Pot': Man Constructs Pot For Cooking 2 Meals At The Same Time (Photos) / Pregnant Cobra Butchered On My Farm, Used For Pepper Soup / Made In Anambra Rice Sells For ₦9,000 In Onitsha (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.