Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,496 members, 7,971,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 05:17 PM

Top-Selling Condom And Lube Brands Contain Cancer-Causing PFAS Forever Chemicals - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Top-Selling Condom And Lube Brands Contain Cancer-Causing PFAS Forever Chemicals (36071 Views)

Johnson & Johnson To Pay $2.1bn Over Cancer-causing Talcum Powder / Cancer-Causing Substance In School Uniforms From China: SON Raises Alarm / Top 10 Cancer Causing Foods We Eat Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top-Selling Condom And Lube Brands Contain Cancer-Causing PFAS Forever Chemicals by joseph1832(m): 4:56pm On Jul 30
folake4u:

Lol, if you say so. cheesy
Ssshhhh come closer lemme show you how. grin wink
Re: Top-Selling Condom And Lube Brands Contain Cancer-Causing PFAS Forever Chemicals by GloriousGbola: 5:05pm On Jul 30
joseph1832:
Oh trust me, never underestimate the art of Cotus Interruptus. Some of us are quite stilled at it. grin wink

Re: Top-Selling Condom And Lube Brands Contain Cancer-Causing PFAS Forever Chemicals by folake4u(f): 5:13pm On Jul 30
joseph1832:
Ssshhhh come closer lemme show you how. grin wink

Ah, I'd pass. Thanks.
Re: Top-Selling Condom And Lube Brands Contain Cancer-Causing PFAS Forever Chemicals by Ajofiapero(m): 5:14pm On Jul 30
Thank God say Dem no Mention Kiss Daniel or Adekunle Gold πŸ˜‚πŸ˜œ

Say No to Foreign Condoms
Re: Top-Selling Condom And Lube Brands Contain Cancer-Causing PFAS Forever Chemicals by joseph1832(m): 5:15pm On Jul 30
folake4u:

Ah, I'd pass. Thanks.
you can pass by my side, lemme show I ride hard with a sigh. Muah!! Hehehe.
Re: Top-Selling Condom And Lube Brands Contain Cancer-Causing PFAS Forever Chemicals by folake4u(f): 5:17pm On Jul 30
joseph1832:
you can pass by my side, lemme show I ride hard with a sigh. Muah!! Hehehe.

You play too much, Sir.
Re: Top-Selling Condom And Lube Brands Contain Cancer-Causing PFAS Forever Chemicals by joseph1832(m): 5:17pm On Jul 30
GloriousGbola:
trust me, that 20% is not tenable. Lol
Re: Top-Selling Condom And Lube Brands Contain Cancer-Causing PFAS Forever Chemicals by joseph1832(m): 5:19pm On Jul 30
folake4u:

You play too much, Sir.
Oh she's being polite. Lol. Trust me, you'll really love to watch me play. πŸ‘ŒToo much if you'll like me to. Lol
Re: Top-Selling Condom And Lube Brands Contain Cancer-Causing PFAS Forever Chemicals by FamilyPlan0001: 5:26pm On Jul 30
Condoms are just one out of many Family Planning methods. No research has of yet proven any links to condoms containing harmful carcinogenic components.

To find out more and receive accurate information about family planning. Please visit

https://healthplusnigeria.com/pages/family-planning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top-Selling Condom And Lube Brands Contain Cancer-Causing PFAS Forever Chemicals by folake4u(f): 5:40pm On Jul 30
joseph1832:
Oh she's being polite. Lol. Trust me, you'll really love to watch me play. πŸ‘ŒToo much if you'll like me to. Lol

Lol, I don't want to watch you play.
Re: Top-Selling Condom And Lube Brands Contain Cancer-Causing PFAS Forever Chemicals by Rolanding(m): 5:58pm On Jul 30
Recent studies have revealed a concerning discovery: many popular condom and lubricant brands contain PFAS, also known as "forever chemicals," which have been linked to cancer and other health issues. This revelation has sparked worry among consumers who use these products for the purpose of dating, sexual health, and family planning.
The presence of PFAS in intimate products raises questions about the long-term effects on reproductive health and overall well-being. As awareness grows, there is increasing pressure on manufacturers to find safer alternatives and for regulatory bodies to implement stricter controls on the use of these persistent chemicals in personal care items.
Consumers are now faced with the challenge of balancing their need for protection and pleasure with potential health risks, highlighting the importance of transparency in product ingredients and the need for further research into the impacts of PFAS exposure through intimate products.
Re: Top-Selling Condom And Lube Brands Contain Cancer-Causing PFAS Forever Chemicals by Ashawoman82: 5:59pm On Jul 30
Sonofgod1990:
wahala for people wey dey use condom.. me na rawman. to dey nak holosho raw na my hubby
u be white walker, dey play.
Re: Top-Selling Condom And Lube Brands Contain Cancer-Causing PFAS Forever Chemicals by Noblechykk(m): 6:07pm On Jul 30
HydraFeeds:
Everything has side effects ,if we continue to avoid everything,there won't be anything .
Mehn, I don borrow this your quote

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top-Selling Condom And Lube Brands Contain Cancer-Causing PFAS Forever Chemicals by Offpoint1: 6:22pm On Jul 30
Nicepoker:
I go punch her like mike Tyson grin
At that stage, brain lost functionalities bro grin
Re: Top-Selling Condom And Lube Brands Contain Cancer-Causing PFAS Forever Chemicals by caye(m): 6:30pm On Jul 30
ChizzyBuna:
Good News for us that have been knacking RAW since 2008.

Only once in 2012 I use condom.
From 2008 to 2024.. Na Raw Vibes

Pls if you are a young man,
don't listen to him

Many ppl here are only
lying,
Going to brothels have
Effects on man,
don't listen to him,
he probably doesn't do it
Pls don't.

I realised in the hard way,
that the sexually disciplined,
is the strongest,

those boasting of
their sexual exploits,
man or woman,
all have hidden regrets,

but the Most High,
will give us victory over evil,

even where we made mistakes,
God will turn them to testimony
Amin Γ€αΉ£αΊΉ.
Re: Top-Selling Condom And Lube Brands Contain Cancer-Causing PFAS Forever Chemicals by okoroemeka(m): 6:41pm On Jul 30
Klington:

Condom or no condom....

Abstainance is key.
pls be realistic,what do you mean by that?the almighty loving father created women for multiple purposes and for us men to leave them to wither and dry up is a grievous sin in the eyes of our father,those 10 commandments you read in the bible are complied by the Vatican,God did not say thou shall not knack,but knack responsibly
Re: Top-Selling Condom And Lube Brands Contain Cancer-Causing PFAS Forever Chemicals by joseph1832(m): 6:45pm On Jul 30
folake4u:

Lol, I don't want to watch you play.
why, you're scared you'll see what you will like? wink
Re: Top-Selling Condom And Lube Brands Contain Cancer-Causing PFAS Forever Chemicals by folake4u(f): 6:55pm On Jul 30
joseph1832:
why, you're scared you'll see what you will like? wink

I'm not scared. Wrap it up, niggar.

2 Likes

Re: Top-Selling Condom And Lube Brands Contain Cancer-Causing PFAS Forever Chemicals by joseph1832(m): 7:43pm On Jul 30
folake4u:

I'm not scared. Wrap it up, niggar.
Only you can wrap it up, remember, it's in your hands, all you gotto do is stroke it. Yeah. πŸ‘
Re: Top-Selling Condom And Lube Brands Contain Cancer-Causing PFAS Forever Chemicals by folake4u(f): 7:45pm On Jul 30
joseph1832:
Only you can wrap it up, remember, it's in your hands, all you gotto do is stroke it. Yeah. πŸ‘

Goodbye Sir.
Re: Top-Selling Condom And Lube Brands Contain Cancer-Causing PFAS Forever Chemicals by joseph1832(m): 7:47pm On Jul 30

1 Like

Re: Top-Selling Condom And Lube Brands Contain Cancer-Causing PFAS Forever Chemicals by briandermot: 7:50pm On Jul 30
OBIDIENTNAIJA:

Bro, HIV is not a killer virus just in case you don't know. What it does is that it weakens your immune system and allow killers diseases or infection to riddle your immune system and finally make it unable to fight infection or disease. In that case, na death dey look you for face. Hepatitis C is the most deadly of all the virus. It's an infection of your liver. Hope you know the function of your liver and when you hear someone had a liver failure, what comes next? Your guess is as good as mine. Na AIDS dey kill not HIV. Always do test to check yourself oo. Early detection is the best remedy to salvaging the situation.
okay, I understand
Re: Top-Selling Condom And Lube Brands Contain Cancer-Causing PFAS Forever Chemicals by HydraFeeds(m): 8:47pm On Jul 30
Noblechykk:

Mehn, I don borrow this your quote

Refer me
Re: Top-Selling Condom And Lube Brands Contain Cancer-Causing PFAS Forever Chemicals by destinytreasure(m): 7:51am On Jul 31
Just wash the condom before and after use
Re: Top-Selling Condom And Lube Brands Contain Cancer-Causing PFAS Forever Chemicals by spencekat(m): 9:24am On Jul 31
Lamba
Re: Top-Selling Condom And Lube Brands Contain Cancer-Causing PFAS Forever Chemicals by OvertheTop(m): 12:45pm On Jul 31
sylve11:
We have "One Man, One Matchet"

by

T.M.Aluko

This time around is "One Day, One Trouble"

By

Researchers.

Normally, if you can stay away from sex, you will stay away from troubles. cool

Abstinence = Prostrate for Men
Re: Top-Selling Condom And Lube Brands Contain Cancer-Causing PFAS Forever Chemicals by OvertheTop(m): 12:47pm On Jul 31
Calitoscassius:
beoming a daddy is not even a problem, people seem to have forgotten HIV, HIV still exist.

The Hospital and Hospital Bill will Remind Them
Re: Top-Selling Condom And Lube Brands Contain Cancer-Causing PFAS Forever Chemicals by spencekat(m): 1:42pm On Jul 31
OvertheTop:

Abstinence = Prostrate for Men
Another "lamba" too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Reason Why Bitter Leaf Is Good For You / Baby Dances To A Song Inside Its Mother Womb(video) / Mohammed Atiku Abubakar Tests Negative For Coronavirus, 40 Days After

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.