Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,906 members, 7,973,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 08:35 AM

South African Lady Accuses Her Nigerian Husband Of Beating Her (Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Lady Accuses Her Nigerian Husband Of Beating Her (Video) (27858 Views)

Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) / Lady Accuses Man Of Being Gay Because He Respected Her ‘NO’ / Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Lady Accuses Her Nigerian Husband Of Beating Her (Video) by Lionessza6(f): 7:35am On Aug 01
JaceBlaze:

Haha funny,isn't it!

The narratives change based on what suits and massages the ego.What happened to "your women don't want you,they prefer naija dik"? I guess whatever you said to him must have touched the sensitive nerve lol

They can't stand being called out these ones,and if I am to say it - Nigerians are by far the most egotistical people I have ever come across.🤞

grin grin

If you can't massage the Nigerian- male fragile ego, you're an enemy 😂👨‍⚖. The same way if they can't dominate you, you'll reciece abuse and demonisation from all angles grin.
Notice the men they despise the most :
1. Black SA
2. Black USA
3.Ghana
4. Kenya

Notice something about these countries vs theirs and also the earnings and environment (indices)? grin grin. You'll also notice how happy they become when some skank fro these countries claims to like them....it becomes some form of victory against the men of that country for them grin grin. Sort of like when a white woman praises Nigga dycks after 4 failed marriages grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Accuses Her Nigerian Husband Of Beating Her (Video) by Fearyourcreator: 7:41am On Aug 01
APOPTOSIS:
My Issue is most women cry when they are lying.
It's long standing, even the the Bible can attest to this. In all these she never mentioned her fault too. That's the problem
Person wey dey lie

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Accuses Her Nigerian Husband Of Beating Her (Video) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 7:59am On Aug 01
Lionessza6:

Are you upset ?

No I'm not

Keep up the good work ma'am, your stuupidity is now global

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Accuses Her Nigerian Husband Of Beating Her (Video) by jaxxy(m): 8:25am On Aug 01
Lionessza6:

Did anyone claim she had cheated on this typical arrogant and abusive-insecure Nigerian?

We also know what Nigerian men can do to women who fail to be "Obidient " to them especially those abroad where they cannot chase women out anyhow grin grin...skateboard na your mate ? grin grin

I happy u aleeady know the answer to my question.

as for ur question Nigerian men don't do anything to foreign women who fail to be Obident they just move on. They are in high demand by foreign ladies remember? grin
Re: South African Lady Accuses Her Nigerian Husband Of Beating Her (Video) by jaksmillioniar: 8:40am On Aug 01
Lionessza6:

I love you too. Please don't break my heart grin grin
I see ur frustration cos u hate dat u can't get a good naija man as most south Africa are lazy men dat deal in drug useless pple. Continue to hussle for hubby if u will see even dance naked as most south Africa girls. How can u lived ur life with so much hate

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Accuses Her Nigerian Husband Of Beating Her (Video) by Fantasticcc: 8:59am On Aug 01
celestineteryim:
I can't wait to see how bitter grieving Pandora obituary and LP supporters will be beating tomorrow with empty stomach
it will start from your family first, parasite 🤡
Re: South African Lady Accuses Her Nigerian Husband Of Beating Her (Video) by JaceBlaze: 9:17am On Aug 01
Lionessza6:

grin grin

If you can't massage the Nigerian- male fragile ego, you're an enemy 😂👨‍⚖. The same way if they can't dominate you, you'll reciece abuse and demonisation from all angles grin.
Notice the men they despise the most :
1. Black SA
2. Black USA
3.Ghana
4. Kenya

Notice something about these countries vs theirs and also the earnings and environment (indices)? grin grin. You'll also notice how happy they become when some skank fro these countries claims to like them....it becomes some form of victory against the men of that country for them grin grin. Sort of like when a white woman praises Nigga dycks after 4 failed marriages grin grin

Oh god,especially Black SA & Black America because the "oyinbo" apparently developed where we live and if it wasn't for him we would have been worse off than Somalia🤭😁 .According to them we are spoilt little brats who are unappriaciative of the life that "de whyte man" gave us.Nigerians envy our positions and wish it could have been them living next to the white people,,little do they know we the natives don't even think too much about whites or hold them in such high regard that they (nigerians) do.

Skanks that have been passed around by the same men they are trying to brag to,if that doesn't scream low self-esteem,insecure and inferiority complex then I don't know what is.And they always think Nigerian women are too classy to date other mationalities🤭 grin

They claim SA men don't stand a chance with their women but it's their insecure daddies and uncles that tell them not to date black SA and "Akatas" lol .Like who in the hell told you we were even looking at you like that? shocked grin

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Accuses Her Nigerian Husband Of Beating Her (Video) by Verbtips(m): 9:23am On Aug 01
[quote author=Lionessza6 post=131255946]

Now I get why all crazy Nigerians see "jealousy "in everything even the image they see when they look in the mirror is "jealous of them"
Re: South African Lady Accuses Her Nigerian Husband Of Beating Her (Video) by mrblessed(m): 9:25am On Aug 01
Lionessza6:

How about they come home instead?....they'll be much safer there grin grin grin
It would make a lot sense if you had offered such advice first to South Africans in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Accuses Her Nigerian Husband Of Beating Her (Video) by slimik: 9:34am On Aug 01
SA girls don send many Nigerian men to early grave and bankruptcy.

DevilsEqual:
men dey beat women everywhere in the world and its a wrong thing to do
But why the "Nigerian" tag??

She could have been pumelled by even her SA bros in the past and that wouldnt still make us wanna demonize them

She should exit the toxic relationship asap. I dont know why anyone would even wanna raise their hands on an adult

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Accuses Her Nigerian Husband Of Beating Her (Video) by Lionessza6(f): 9:41am On Aug 01
mrblessed:
It would make a lot sense if you had offered such advice first to South Africans in Nigeria.

grin grin

But the 5 SA in Nigeria aren't feeling unsafe grin. They get VIP protection from the day they enter Nigeria and throughout their stay. Your people cry more about insecurity in Nigeria , and you've never heard one SA complaining grin grin. So why should they leave a place they get treated like royalty and are offered near market -exclusivity in ? grin grin .

On the other hand, your people claim to feel unsafe here as you stated grin. So why stay in a place where you feel your life is in constant danger ? grin. No normal human runs towards a lion's den, normal people run far away for it grin.

Common sense not so common? grin

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Accuses Her Nigerian Husband Of Beating Her (Video) by Lionessza6(f): 9:48am On Aug 01
slimik:
SA girls don send many Nigerian men to early grave and bankruptcy.

LMFAO.

1sharon....come here you irredeemable Nigerian gold digger grin grin. Jaceblaze you broke ass SA lazy man, see why Naijas are preferred by us , they work hard for us unlike you grin grin. I need to get me a hardworker ASAP grin grin

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Accuses Her Nigerian Husband Of Beating Her (Video) by Anthonia69(f): 9:53am On Aug 01
SpaceX:
society no longer take women seriously because most of them live on lies, it's difficult to differentiate who is telling the truth.
So Nigerian men don't hit women?

What's funny is if this woman said Nigerian men were good in bed no man here would say it's a lie. Or why she had to mention Nigeria in her post. Lol, enablers and supporters of rubbish.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Accuses Her Nigerian Husband Of Beating Her (Video) by slimik: 9:59am On Aug 01
DevilsEqual:
men dey beat women everywhere in the world and its a wrong thing to do
But why the "Nigerian" tag??

She could have been pumelled by even her SA bros in the past and that wouldnt still make us wanna demonize them

She should exit the toxic relationship asap. I dont know why anyone would even wanna raise their hands on an adult
Re: South African Lady Accuses Her Nigerian Husband Of Beating Her (Video) by JaceBlaze: 10:02am On Aug 01
Lionessza6:

LMFAO.

1sharon....come here you irredeemable Nigerian gold digger grin grin. Jaceblaze you broke ass SA lazy man, see why Naijas are preferred by us , they work hard for us unlike you grin grin. I need to get me a hardworker ASAP grin grin

So you are done with us drunkards? You tok say e be naija "swag" wey make una head spin? Nawao grin

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Accuses Her Nigerian Husband Of Beating Her (Video) by philadel22(m): 10:05am On Aug 01
Any man that raises his hand against an older person like this is an animal
Re: South African Lady Accuses Her Nigerian Husband Of Beating Her (Video) by AlhajiCSO: 10:18am On Aug 01
TheChameleon:

" The longer the epistle, the greater the emotional trauma suffered "

The Chameleon, 785 BC.

grin

It's important I made you cry so much, using 100% facts. grin Probably accurately described your dad and you grin. Just love those hot salty tears. Provide me another GeePee tank. grin
Fergie001 mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique Mukina2 Rule 2
editing people's posts and insulting their parents
check it out
Re: South African Lady Accuses Her Nigerian Husband Of Beating Her (Video) by mrblessed(m): 10:22am On Aug 01
Lionessza6:

grin grin

But the 5 SA in Nigeria aren't feeling unsafe grin. They get VIP protection from the day they enter Nigeria and throughout their stay. Your people cry more about insecurity in Nigeria , and you've never heard one SA complaining grin grin. So why should they leave a place they get treated like royalty and are offered near market -exclusivity in ? grin grin .

On the other hand, your people claim to feel unsafe here as you stated grin. So why stay in a place where you feel your life is in constant danger ? grin. No normal human runs towards a lion's den, normal people run far away for it grin.

Common sense not so common? grin
They don't feel unsafe; it's the irrational disposition of a few of you that I'm warning them about. Every country routinely issues travel advisory to its people. I felt obligated to do so as an individual, given a repeated outbursts of afrophobic violence from some South Africans.
Oh, you mistook hospitality for royal treatment? So much for common sense.
Re: South African Lady Accuses Her Nigerian Husband Of Beating Her (Video) by Lionessza6(f): 10:45am On Aug 01
mrblessed:
They don't feel unsafe; it's the irrational disposition of a few of you that I'm warning them about. Every country routinely issues travel advisory to its people. I felt obligated to do so as an individual, given a repeated outbursts of afrophobic violence from some South Africans.
Oh, you mistook hospitality for royal treatment? So much for common sense.

Nope, it's not hospitality , if it were then every foreigner in Nigeria including the Fulani from Niger and other countries would be driven around by your army...but that isn't happening grin. Countries give royal treatment to people who bring value to their nations and ignore the non-entities to their own devices grin.

LMFAO. You mean the well deserved pummelings that many of your silly citizens recieve here . If you have nothing to offer a community, don't go there and be a nuisance, or else you'll forever be a "victim " of one "phobia" to the other grin.....now that's my advice to those of your citizens who are fearful....people with value hardly feel unsafe anywhere because they'll choose to live in communities where people on their league reside and where they'll add the needed value. Be an agebero and live among fellow ageberos and you'll collect an agebero treatment. grin

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Accuses Her Nigerian Husband Of Beating Her (Video) by Lionessza6(f): 10:54am On Aug 01
JaceBlaze:

So you are done with us drunkards? You tok say e be naija "swag" wey make una head spin? Nawao grin

You know you lazy black SA are the poorest in Africa because the white man get all your money angry. You see Naija men dey ball, dem be the most hardworking and richest people on earth while hunger dey kapai una well well. I go find me an oga billionaire for Hillbrow to build me a mansion in Abia...una useless people go see am grin. Rubbish slaves to white men angry. Naija swag and big dyck dey hungry me.... me and my Chinedu go dey breed more Chidimmas to colonise and develop dis una Somali shythole Soweto grin grin

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Accuses Her Nigerian Husband Of Beating Her (Video) by mrblessed(m): 10:59am On Aug 01
Lionessza6:

Nope, it's not hospitality , if it were then every foreigner in Nigeria including the Fulani from Niger and other countries would be driven around by your army...but that isn't happening grin. Countries give royal treatment to people who bring value to their nations and ignore the non-entities to their own devices grin.

LMFAO. You mean the well deserved pummelings that many of your silly citizens recieve here . If you have nothing to offer a community, don't go there and be a nuisance, or else you'll forever be a "victim " of one "phobia" to the other grin.....now that's my advice to those of your citizens who are fearful....people with value hardly feel unsafe anywhere because they'll choose to live in communities where people on their league reside and where they'll add the needed value. Be an agebero and live among fellow ageberos and you'll collect an agebero treatment. grin
Why then are you guys fearful and at the same time worship your white superiors, whom have monopolised all economic sectors and only show courage when it concerns fellow blacks? These whites with economic value, just like other blacks of different states whom you cherish to deride, are scared of their lives in your midst, even when some are citizens and others foreigners. Decades after the end of apartheid regime, they still erect mental, economic, and physical barriers from you guys, in the same country.
Re: South African Lady Accuses Her Nigerian Husband Of Beating Her (Video) by Lionessza6(f): 11:13am On Aug 01
JaceBlaze:

Oh god,especially Black SA & Black America because the "oyinbo" apparently developed where we live and if it wasn't for him we would have been worse off than Somalia🤭😁 .According to them we are spoilt little brats who are unappriaciative of the life that "de whyte man" gave us.Nigerians envy our positions and wish it could have been them living next to the white people,,little do they know we the natives don't even think too much about whites or hold them in such high regard that they (nigerians) do.

Skanks that have been passed around by the same men they are trying to brag to,if that doesn't scream low self-esteem,insecure and inferiority complex then I don't know what is.And they always think Nigerian women are too classy to date other mationalities🤭 grin

They claim SA men don't stand a chance with their women but it's their insecure daddies and uncles that tell them not to date black SA and "Akatas" lol .Like who in the hell told you we were even looking at you like that? shocked grin

grin grin

This reminds me of an episode of the Oprah show I watched sometime back. I think it was shot a long-time ago probably in the 70s or 80s. There were black men ( the ghetto, boastful *intimidating *and loud type) and their fat white girlfriends and wives grin. This was during the time when this coupling was getting too much airtime and attention. So our brothers from there were feeling themselves boasting about how they'll outbreed the white men with their own women grin. And ofcourse we know the results , decades later...white men are still the majority and very dominant grin.

The funny part was that the whole show was about them two, but all they talked about was the white man and how he is so butthurt by this grin. Also that white men are so hurt because they can't do the same with their women because "black women aren't easy like white women" grin grin. Ofvourse the dumb white women were sitting by their niggas laughing thinking they were getting back at the white men monsters who hurt them grin grin. The white men were just sitting there dumbfounded....like when the Fck did we chase after your women for you to be saying all this ?like wtf? grin grin grin.

But what I gather from such interactions is that men who feel like they have no power to deal with the more dominant one in one society usually go after their women fiercely. It doesn't matter what CALIBRE they get, to them , sleeping with a woman from the group that makes them feel like shyt is always an achievement. You see it with our brothers here ....they can't shut up about SA women even when there's no need to bring them up, they're always the 1st thing to mention when dealing with a SA men. Like you said.......INFERIORITY COMPLEX. And no matter how hard you to try to mask it, it always finds a nasty way of displaying itself for all to see. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Accuses Her Nigerian Husband Of Beating Her (Video) by DevilsEqual(m): 11:24am On Aug 01
Lionessza6:

1st bolded.....if the topic said: "South African woman praises her Nigerian husband, she says Nigerian men are the best in the world" grin. Would you have the same issues with the tag ? cheesy

2nd bolded.....a big lie grin. If she came up and said all those things and replaced the Nigerian tag with SA, the thread would have reached 20 pages by now with mostly Nigerian males insulting SA men in general or playing morality police and praising themselves as better men in this universe grin. Stop lying. You're only bothered because it's a Nigerian man who is the alleged culprit.

I dropped that comment cause i thought u were away and was even cautious with it cause i dont want any bully to tag me but u still did

Go through my past posts and see how i clip peoples wings and spits venom on every trespasser. Next time if u overtalk like this, I go too drag u

I'm not like those weaklings u owned ad F-cked like a b1tch on that "Chidimma, Miss SA" thread. Watch before u leap, Vulture
Re: South African Lady Accuses Her Nigerian Husband Of Beating Her (Video) by JaceBlaze: 11:48am On Aug 01
Lionessza6:

grin grin

This reminds me of an episode of the Oprah show I watched sometime back. I think it was shot a long-time ago probably in the 70s or 80s. There were black men ( the ghetto, boastful *intimidating *and loud type) and their fat white girlfriends and wives grin. This was during the time when this coupling was getting too much airtime and attention. So our brothers from there were feeling themselves boasting about how they'll outbreed the white men with their own women grin. And ofcourse we know the results , decades later...white men are still the majority and very dominant grin.

The funny part was that the whole show was about them two, but all they talked about was the white man and how he is so butthurt by this grin. Also that white men are so hurt because they can't do the same with their women because "black women aren't easy like white women" grin grin. Ofvourse the dumb white women were sitting by their niggas laughing thinking they were getting back at the white men monsters who hurt them grin grin. The white men were just sitting there dumbfounded....like when the Fck did we chase after your women for you to be saying all this ?like wtf? grin grin grin.

But what I gather from such interactions is that men who feel like they have no power to deal with the more dominant one in one society usually go after their women fiercely. It doesn't matter what CALIBRE they get, to them , sleeping with a woman from the group that makes them feel like shyt is always an achievement. You see it with our brothers here ....they can't shut up about SA women even when there's no need to bring them up, they're always the 1st thing to mention when dealing with a SA men. Like you said.......INFERIORITY COMPLEX. And no matter how hard you to try to mask it, it always finds a nasty way of displaying itself for all to see. grin

Every bit of all this is 100% accurate.

I think recall vididly an episode of Ricky Lake back then with similar thing.I'm going to try and find it for you on YouTube.

Inferiority complex is a virus

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Accuses Her Nigerian Husband Of Beating Her (Video) by Lionessza6(f): 11:59am On Aug 01
mrblessed:
Why then are you guys fearful and at the same time worship your white superiors, whom have monopolised all economic sectors and only show courage when it concerns fellow blacks? These whites with economic value, just like other blacks of different states whom you cherish to deride, are scared of their lives in your midst, even when some are citizens and others foreigners. Decades after the end of apartheid regime, they still erect mental, economic, and physical barriers from you guys, in the same country.

grin grin

No buddy, you can't project your white fears and worship on us, you are the worst white worshippers known to the black race. White men are on your head 24hrs just like foreign women grin. Not a thread goes by without the praise of the two above groups which speaks volume grin

In which sector of the economy do we not participate in? grin. Let me school you a bit ; Most big companies in SA are multi-nationals (from the West not owned by white SA like you think grin). The same conglomerates are the ones who have monipolosed your biggest resource: oil and others ofcourse. That's why you're still the poorest people on earth and Nigeria one of the most underdeveloped and disorganized countries, sixty years after independence.

The whites are so scared in our midst yet they walk around freely all over SA including the tourists? grin grin. How come our police and private security don't escort them around like thet do in Naija ? grin. How come their kids walk freely to school with our if they are so scared of us ? grin. You see , again you're projecting your Nigerian reality on to us grin. Quit already .

We know in Nigeria foreigners with worth both black and white would never venture out without protection, yet here they're even visting ghettos with public transport grin. Stop projecting. We are not the most visited country down the Sahara for nothing...whilst everyone looking to enjoy themselves would never even think of holidaying in Nigeria especially not in your ghettos and villages....read about our tourism industry and weep grin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Lady Accuses Her Nigerian Husband Of Beating Her (Video) by mrblessed(m): 12:12pm On Aug 01
Lionessza6:

grin grin

No buddy, you can't project your white fears and worship on us, you are the worst white worshippers known to the black race. White men are on your head 24hrs just like foreign women grin. Not a thread goes by without the praise of the two above groups which speaks volume grin

In which sector of the economy do we not participate in? grin. Let me school you a bit ; Most big companies in SA are multi-nationals (from the West not owned by white SA like you think grin). The same conglomerates are the ones who have monipolosed your biggest resource: oil and others ofcourse. That's why you're still the poorest people on earth and Nigeria one of the most underdeveloped and disorganized countries, sixty years after independence.

The whites are so scared in our midst yet they walk around freely all over SA including the tourists? grin grin. How come our police and private security don't escort them around like thet do in Naija ? grin. How come their kids walk freely to school with our if they are so scared of us ? grin. You see , again you're projecting your Nigerian reality on to us grin. Quit already .

We know in Nigeria foreigners with worth both black and white would never venture out without protection, yet here they're even biding ghettos with public transport grin. Stop projecting. We are not the most visited country down the Sahara for nothing...whilst everyone looking to enjoy themselves would never even think of holidaying in Nigeria especially not in your ghettos and villages....read about out tourism industry grin.
White controllers and owners of SA economy are only free in their comfort zone, a reminiscent of the structure they put in place during apartheid. Even with dominance and control of the economy, you guys called them "tourists" and that doesn't make them feel safe outside their zones.
Yes, we have problems in Nigeria and we don't blame any foreigner or fellow blacks as the cause, unlike you guys that have refused to face the elephants in the room. I can't project anything on you, because I admit our problems here and scapegoat no one, but the pastime of an average SA youth is to target a fellow black as the cause of his problem. Your government has latched on your deep-seated hatred for fellow blacks to conceal their pathetic handling of a robust economy that was handed to them in the 1990s.
Re: South African Lady Accuses Her Nigerian Husband Of Beating Her (Video) by JaceBlaze: 12:12pm On Aug 01
Lionessza6:

You know you lazy black SA are the poorest in Africa because the white man get all your money angry. You see Naija men dey ball, dem be the most hardworking and richest people on earth while hunger dey kapai una well well. I go find me an oga billionaire for Hillbrow to build me a mansion in Abia...una useless people go see am grin. Rubbish slaves to white men angry. Naija swag and big dyck dey hungry me.... me and my Chinedu go dey breed more Chidimmas to colonise and develop dis una Somali shythole Soweto grin grin

Las las ramaphosa economy don scatta belle and pockets empty undecided take say oga from Ogobmosho wey eye same girl I want how I dey compete with dis billionaire naija brodas? cry

It is well cheesy

1 Like

Re: South African Lady Accuses Her Nigerian Husband Of Beating Her (Video) by Lionessza6(f): 12:14pm On Aug 01
DevilsEqual:

I dropped that comment cause i thought u were away and was even cautious with it cause i dont want any bully to tag me but u still did

Go through my past posts and see how i clip peoples wings and spits venom on every trespasser. Next time if u overtalk like this, I go too drag u

I'm not like those weaklings u owned ad F-cked like a b1tch on that "Chidimma, Miss SA" thread. Watch before u leap, Vulture

LMFAO. Why are you threatening me Mr , is that not a real bytch move? grin grin

Oh, yes, I :

Am white man slave grin
Am HIV positive grin
want Nigerian gbola (that's why I'm here) grin
Am poor grin
Have never travelled out
Am lazy grin
Am an illiterate

2 Likes

Re: South African Lady Accuses Her Nigerian Husband Of Beating Her (Video) by DevilsEqual(m): 12:27pm On Aug 01
Lionessza6:

LMFAO. Why are you threatening me Mr , is that not a real bytch move? grin grin

Oh, yes, I :

Am white man slave grin
Am HIV positive grin
want Nigerian gbola (that's why I'm here) grin
Am poor grin
Have never travelled out
Am lazy grin
Am an illiterate

Not threatening u, just surprised to see how much you've been crying since yesterday that that thread graced the front page

Victimhood is actually a terrible trait. There are abusive people everywhere but somehow, they had to add the Nigerian tag to kickstart another round of silly banters

I blame the Nigerians over there tho. Travelling to SA is suicidal. I wonder what is the life expectancy over there

As for u, Seems u get hard-ons from being bullied here, cause i dont understand why u only gravitate towards extreme bashing and how u are always happy going back and forth with people on this kinda thing
Re: South African Lady Accuses Her Nigerian Husband Of Beating Her (Video) by Lionessza6(f): 12:37pm On Aug 01
mrblessed:
White controllers and owners of SA economy are only free in their comfort zone, a reminiscent of the structure they put in place during apartheid. Even with dominance and control of the economy, you guys called them "tourists" and that doesn't make them feel safe outside their zones.
Yes, we have problems in Nigeria and we don't blame any foreigner or fellow blacks as the cause, unlike you guys that have refused to face the elephants in the room. I can't project anything on you, because I admit our problems here and scapegoat no one, but the pastime of an average SA youth is to target a fellow black as the cause of his problem. Your government has latched on your deep-seated hatred for fellow blacks to conceal their pathetic handling of a robust economy that was handed to them in the 1990s.

Again you are showing how clueless you're about SA, yes, it comes from deep resentment and envy cheesy.

Where exactly are their comfort zones , because white people are found everywhere in South Africa and the same is true for black SA, so where exactly are they hiding from us that we cannot reach them? grin grin.

Do you know what a tourist is Mr? grin. But how would you know , you dont get any grin

Who is scapegoating you morons for anything?. So you want people who are being invaded by your criminals to leave you alone and go direct their anger at people who are minding their business? grin. You're mad. If I catch your flat head kidnapping my kid, I should leave you alone and go and deal with a random white man who is going about their business? grin. Sick.

How can you blame other blacks for anything when they hardly even think of coming there in their numbers not to talk of causing chaos in your communities?.

If these "innocent " blacks are so sick of being blamed for nothing why are they still here instead of going back to other countries where they'll not have to deal with us ? grin

We inherited a robust economy? grin. Go and read : " how the ANC inherited a broke state" online and get clued up about the 1990s "robust " economy your white heroes left behind grin.

3 Likes

Re: South African Lady Accuses Her Nigerian Husband Of Beating Her (Video) by mrblessed(m): 12:50pm On Aug 01
Lionessza6:

Again you are showing how clueless you're about SA, yes, it comes from deep resentment and envy cheesy.

Where exactly are their comfort zones , because white people are found everywhere in South Africa and the same is true for black SA, so where exactly are they hiding from us that we cannot reach them? grin grin.

Do you know what a tourist is Mr? grin. But how would you know , you dont get any grin

Who is scapegoating you morons for anything?. So you want people who are being invaded by your criminals to leave you alone and go direct their anger at people who are minding their business? grin. You're mad. If I catch your flat head kidnapping my kid, I should leave you alone and go and deal with a random white man who is going about their business? grin. Sick.

How can you blame other blacks for anything when they hardly even think of coming there in their numbers not to talk of causing chaos in your communities?.

If these "innocent " blacks are so sick of being blamed for nothing why are they still here instead of going back to other countries where they'll not have to deal with us ? grin

We inherited a robust economy? grin. Go and read : " how the ANC inherited a broke state" online and get clued up about the 1990s "robust " economy your white heroes left behind grin.
Again, you throw in a lame defence for your white masters and target blacks as the cause of your problem. Why then is Julius Malema's activism on economic strangulation for? He is obviously wasting his time for folks like you like who thinks their white bosses are unapproachable. Yet, you shamelessly defend your white superiors that have searing hate and disregard for you, while criminalizing fellow blacks. As blind as a bat, how could you see the economic crimes committed by your beloved "tourists," whom you venerate that have far more consequences to the transgressions of fellow blacks on the streets. The whites, knowing what they have done and what they are still doing, keep a reasonable distance between them and you guys, both physically and mentally.
Re: South African Lady Accuses Her Nigerian Husband Of Beating Her (Video) by Lionessza6(f): 1:12pm On Aug 01
mrblessed:
Again, you throw in a lame defence for your white masters and target blacks as the cause of your problem. Why then is Julius Malema's activism on economic strangulation for? He is obviously wasting his time for folks like you like who thinks their white bosses are unapproachable. Yet, you shamelessly defend your white superiors that have searing hate and disregard for you, while criminalizing fellow blacks. As blind as a bat, how could you see the economic crimes committed by your beloved "tourists," whom you venerate that have far more consequences to the transgressions of fellow blacks on the streets. The whites, knowing what they have done and what they are still doing, keep a reasonable distance between them and you guys, both physically and mentally.

Can you point out where I defended my *white masters*? grin

What are the blacks targetted for....which problems are those, name them.?

Julius is not voted in for a reason dummy, we know where the problems are in SA and we will not allow a desparado like him to misdirect us ...we know that's what you desparados want and we are too smart to fall for it grin.

And he is partly right, big conglomerates are strangling us and the rest of Africa, but his solutions are shytty hence is where he is politically.

Now the question is why is most of Africa who are even suffering more than us not fighting for economic liberation but running around and even to SA? grin. Is SA that is in trouble itself supposed to be their liberator? Why are you opting to drown in the Mediterranean Sea instead of raising your own Malemas from your masses? Is the solution being victims of "hate and blame " everywhere?

You were left to* lead* yourselves for sixty years yet you still can't even build a single hospital that's worthy of even your civil servants not to talk of your leaders grin. You're the worst losers in Africa...with all those oil crumbs you get from your shell overlords, yet your roads , Universities, bridges look like they were hit by an atomic bomb grin. In sixty years you still can't even give yourselves simple services that even Kenya is giving her own people and they have no Gold nor oil grin. What's your excuse....white men left you too early, before they could give you brains ? grin grin

Economic crimes committed by white people arent being fought in SA because we are chasing black nuisances out? grin. You do know that one group can fight what is directly affecting them and another fight for what is affecting all....that's how it is and you'll never get to direct SA to focus on one fight whilst another batch of criminals is burning another side of their house. Forget about it. Someone in a ghetto trying to get food to eat and having to deal with a criminal has no time to think about white men in posh offices , he will deal with his direct problem and that's what hurts you here grin.

So we should not call them tourists, when they come and visit and cause us no harm. But we should embrace your kidnappers and rapoists because they have black skin? grin.

You'll never blackmail us into embracing you, fight for your own economic freedom from the criminals in Abuja who are protecting the likes of your lords like Shell grin. We are not responsible for you. Leave us with our white masters alone, why do you want to be part of our slavery so bad? grin. Is your freedom that shytty? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Step To Make A Girl/guy Hate You / I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland / Ekene Ezepue Weds Maria Olukunle (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.