Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,719 members, 7,941,738 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 12:22 PM

Evil That Happened In Igbo Land On 29/07)24 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evil That Happened In Igbo Land On 29/07)24 (2738 Views)

INEC The Evil That Killed Enugu State / Lori Iro: The Evil That Lie Merchants Do - Femi Adesina / Nigerians Mock Governor Fayose, Remind Him Of What Happened In 2014. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evil That Happened In Igbo Land On 29/07)24 by Cabalgeneral: 12:13pm On Jul 30
https://x.com/Manlike_ED/status/1818192584172290288?t=bvisqBBkHECve3egBQ24YQ&s=19

Igbo should start developing their south east region, president tinubu approved sedc recently was the main purpose so an average Igbo person can build her/his territory in preparation for Biafra.

Nigerians won't continue keeping monsters as citizen even if they are 5th citizen without class.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evil That Happened In Igbo Land On 29/07)24 by Cabalgeneral: 12:15pm On Jul 30
Cabalgeneral:
https://x.com/Manlike_ED/status/1818192584172290288?t=bvisqBBkHECve3egBQ24YQ&s=19

Igbo should start developing their south east region, president tinubu approved sedc recently was the main purpose so an average Igbo person can build her/his territory in preparation for Biafra.

Nigerians won't continue keeping monsters as citizen even if they are 5th citizen without class.

And we allow this kind evil animals in the name of Ipob to be spreading across Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Evil That Happened In Igbo Land On 29/07)24 by SeeWahala: 12:19pm On Jul 30
Mschew undecided

A simple agbad0rian trying to deflect issues against the coming protest cool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evil That Happened In Igbo Land On 29/07)24 by TopBanter: 12:24pm On Jul 30
You're wasting your breathe. Igbos are too busy online looking to diss Yorubas and plotting how to oust Tinubu, which includes their messiah Obi, to have time for the heinous Igbo-on-Igbo atrocities in the SE now turning the region into hell fast.

As long as Igbos can drag Sanwo-Olu etal then what concerns them with their atrocious governors who are virtually invisible amidst So much chaos in SE States?

So far as they can occupy themselves fighting, hating, attacking and blaming all other Nigerians then what concerns them with wanton and senseless killings in ala Igbo? Shior.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evil That Happened In Igbo Land On 29/07)24 by sIfioksq: 12:24pm On Jul 30
This is just another attempt to paint Igbo land in a negative light. Why is it that every time something goes wrong, the narrative shifts to blame the Igbos?

It’s like a broken record, always playing the same tune of victimhood. Let’s focus on real solutions instead of dragging the name of the entire region through the mud.

16 Likes

Re: Evil That Happened In Igbo Land On 29/07)24 by DevilsEqual(m): 12:30pm On Jul 30
She just wanna do legit work to earn her living but South East happened to her

embarassed

14 Likes

Re: Evil That Happened In Igbo Land On 29/07)24 by Kalashnikov49: 12:32pm On Jul 30
Skull helmet business is booming in SW .

RONU

DevilsEqual:

embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evil That Happened In Igbo Land On 29/07)24 by Kalashnikov49: 12:35pm On Jul 30
Emergency lovers of NIGERIA..

Loyal slaves to Fulani

Noise makers..

TopBanter:
You're wasting your breathe. Igbos are too busy online looking to diss Yorubas and plotting how to oust Tinubu, which includes their messiah Obi, to have time for the heinous Igbo-on-Igbo atrocities in the SE now turning the region into hell fast.

As long as Igbos can drag Sanwo-Olu etal then what concerns them with their atrocious governors who are virtually invisible amidst So much chaos in SE States?

So far as they can occupy themselves fighting, hating, attacking and blaming all other Nigerians then what concerns them with wanton and senseless killings in ala Igbo? Shior.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evil That Happened In Igbo Land On 29/07)24 by Kalashnikov49: 12:36pm On Jul 30
grin...

Thank you...

Cabalgeneral:

I now support the hashtag Igbomustgo
Re: Evil That Happened In Igbo Land On 29/07)24 by Putinofrussia: 12:37pm On Jul 30
Kalashnikov49:
Skull helmet business is booming in SW .

RONU

You should be bothered about the massive skull mining and killing going on in Alaibo.

13 Likes

Re: Evil That Happened In Igbo Land On 29/07)24 by Kalashnikov49: 12:39pm On Jul 30
@madridguy...

If you like change to 20 monikers...

What is obtainable is that IGBOs will happily leave you and also know that IGBOs will always expose the foolishness of your worthless SW sophistication.

RONU

Cabalgeneral:

And we allow this kind evil animals in the name of Ipob to be spreading across Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evil That Happened In Igbo Land On 29/07)24 by Kalashnikov49: 12:40pm On Jul 30
I am not bothering...

Why is it then your problem?

Guy face your protest ...

Failures and losers

Putinofrussia:

You should be bothered about the massive skull mining and killing going on in Alaibo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evil That Happened In Igbo Land On 29/07)24 by TopBanter: 12:40pm On Jul 30
Kalashnikov49:
Emergency lovers of NIGERIA..

Loyal slaves to Fulani

Noise makers..

Face the news revealed if you can. Warped and twisted human being.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evil That Happened In Igbo Land On 29/07)24 by DevilsEqual(m): 12:42pm On Jul 30
TopBanter:

Bro, I wonder how a group of people could be this hypocritical to even their own detriments

I-pob keeps killing nonstop every monday, Otti still pays 18k but somehow, the top of their worry list is how a protest must hold in Lagos

Like, I'm struggling really hard to get this. How does a protest holding in a faraway region, a region u do not even share boundaries with, bothers u far more than this incessant killings of innocent people at home

13 Likes

Re: Evil That Happened In Igbo Land On 29/07)24 by Salewa97: 12:42pm On Jul 30
This post just reeks of dramatization. What evil are we even talking about? Every time something goes wrong, some people just want to drag the whole tribe into it. It's becoming a tired narrative.

If we want to address issues in Igbo land, let's not make it a pity party. We need to focus on real solutions instead of wallowing in victimhood.

At this point, it feels like a competition for who can scream the loudest about their grievances. Enough already!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evil That Happened In Igbo Land On 29/07)24 by chiommy123(f): 12:43pm On Jul 30
Honestly this is wrong and needs to stop.

2 Likes

Re: Evil That Happened In Igbo Land On 29/07)24 by Kalashnikov49: 12:43pm On Jul 30
Even though this has been debunked as fake..I don't bother myself with Propaganda pushed by Yoruba RONU scavengers.

The protest will UNIFY NIGERIANS against a common enemy SW.

RONU

TopBanter:

Face the news revealed if you can. Warped and twisted human being.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evil That Happened In Igbo Land On 29/07)24 by TopBanter: 12:45pm On Jul 30
Putinofrussia:

Lol. They'll avoid this thread like a Vampire avoids rays of the sun. If topic is about someone dropping litter in Lagos they will be there in thousands cursing Yorubas and demanding blood.

They are a complete aberration as an ethnic group.

12 Likes

Re: Evil That Happened In Igbo Land On 29/07)24 by Putinofrussia: 12:47pm On Jul 30
Kalashnikov49:
I am not bothering...

Why is it then your problem?

Guy face your protest ...

Failures and losers

Even as your people's heads are been skulled? cheesy
I pray that somebody close to you is not meted what that POS woman got.

12 Likes

Re: Evil That Happened In Igbo Land On 29/07)24 by Cabalgeneral: 12:48pm On Jul 30
Kalashnikov49:
@madridguy...

If you like change to 20 monikers...

What is obtainable is that IGBOs will happily leave you and also know that IGBOs will always expose the foolishness of your worthless SW sophistication.

RONU

Go and sit down 👇 everyone now has become Yoruba in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Evil That Happened In Igbo Land On 29/07)24 by Forumites: 12:48pm On Jul 30
Omo I travel from sapele to ph. I counted over 83 check points from Benin-agbo by-pass to port harcourt…. What’s really the problem? If not for my car I would have asked to come down and raise my hands somewhere are ihiala. All check points collected not less than #200 each from motorists except for military and police with politicians vehicles.

1 Like

Re: Evil That Happened In Igbo Land On 29/07)24 by Cabalgeneral: 12:50pm On Jul 30
SeeWahala:
Mschew undecided

A simple agbad0rian trying to deflect issues against the coming protest cool

I'm confirmed deltan you can check my previous post 🏣 oyamiri

1 Like

Re: Evil That Happened In Igbo Land On 29/07)24 by Cabalgeneral: 12:52pm On Jul 30
TopBanter:

Better go and start develop your 3 states, tinubu granted sedc recently was for that purpose so you can relocate back to your evil forest and claim your Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Evil That Happened In Igbo Land On 29/07)24 by TopBanter: 12:52pm On Jul 30
Kalashnikov49:

Even though this has been debunked as fake..I don't bother myself with Propaganda pushed by Yoruba RONU scavengers.

The protest will UNIFY NIGERIANS against a common enemy SW.

RONU

Lol. Happened yesterday and verified reports are everywhere.

Decent Igbos, the few that exist anyway, have enough sense to know it is devilish Igbos like you who are their real enemies.

You are likely an IPOB killer or their rabid fan. Shame on you. Shame on all evil beings in Nigeria.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/breaking-gunmen-kill-four-police-officers-pos-operator-in-imo/%3famp

5 Likes

Re: Evil That Happened In Igbo Land On 29/07)24 by gidgiddy: 12:55pm On Jul 30
Cabalgeneral:

You are posting Nwo-Diali? Someone who has been banned on virtually every Website for posting misinformation about Igbos? Someone who only remembers there is insecurity in Nigeria only if it happened in the South East? A serial Igbo hater?

We have told you Igbo haters one thing, if you don't like Igbos, support them to go their way as a seperate country. But don't complain about them if you cant let go of them, nobody can have it both ways. Trying to use IPOB or insecurity in the South East to play politics while everything around you goes down the drain is only a fools way of doing things

2 Likes

Re: Evil That Happened In Igbo Land On 29/07)24 by Kalashnikov49: 12:56pm On Jul 30
From Punch Newspaper?

A newspaper that deleted TINUBUs fraudulent certificate article?

Yoruba man get sense

TopBanter:

Lol. Decent Igbos, the few that exist anyway, have even to know it is devilish Igbos like you who are their real enemies.

You are likely an IPOB killer or their rabid fan. Shame on you. Shame on all evil beings in Nigeria.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/breaking-gunmen-kill-four-police-officers-pos-operator-in-imo/%3famp
Re: Evil That Happened In Igbo Land On 29/07)24 by Kalashnikov49: 12:57pm On Jul 30
Na Yoruba people get that Moniker

gidgiddy:

You are posting Nwo-Diali? Someone who has been banned on virtually every Website for posting misinformation about Igbos? Someone who only remembers there is insecurity in Nigeria only if it happened in the South East? A serial Igbo hater?

We have told you Igbo haters one thing, if you don't like Igbos, support them to go their way as a seperate country. But don't complain about them if you cant let go of them, nobody can have it both ways. Trying to use IPOB or insecurity in the South East to play politics while everything around you goes down the drain is only a fools way of doing things

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evil That Happened In Igbo Land On 29/07)24 by Kalashnikov49: 12:59pm On Jul 30
Madridguy

Please cry Blood grin

Cabalgeneral:

Go and sit down 👇 everyone now has become Yoruba in Nigeria
Re: Evil That Happened In Igbo Land On 29/07)24 by Chinkoalhaji34: 1:01pm On Jul 30
The only evil we know is the constant blame game.

Why is it that every time there’s a problem, it’s always about Igbo land? Eish, maybe it’s time to check the mirror instead of pointing fingers.
Re: Evil That Happened In Igbo Land On 29/07)24 by Cabalgeneral: 1:03pm On Jul 30
DevilsEqual:

embarassed

I swear I want Nigerians nationwide in collaboration to send 50% Igbo residing outside their south east back with this let me see them calling for free Ipob leader.

If it is possible for all of Igbo they will all will leave the south east

1 Like

Re: Evil That Happened In Igbo Land On 29/07)24 by ColonelZeus: 1:09pm On Jul 30
Many of you might think it is unknown gun men that shot the the female post operator, but if it is investigated properly you would find out that stray bullet is from the gun of NG police.

Stay at home on Mondays to be safe. Those who stayed at home are safe and will continue their businesses from Tuesday.

Rip to the post operator.

Rot in hell to NG police.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video Apparently Showing Hussein Wounds Emerges / Lowest Paid Nigerian Should Be Paid N200,000.00 Per Annum / Is Gej The Worst President That Has Ruled Nigeria Amongst Others?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.