Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,306 members, 7,925,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 06:14 AM

The Never Ending Innovation Of The Crypto X AI Sector - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Never Ending Innovation Of The Crypto X AI Sector (75 Views)

SEC Creates A Special Division To Study The Crypto Market / The Scam In The Crypto World / How Lucrative Is The Transportation Sector?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Never Ending Innovation Of The Crypto X AI Sector by SonofOlympus: 2:07pm On Jul 30
Recently, while I was searching for new AI tokens I saw one interesting one that's focused on making smart vehicle assistants. Initially, the first thing that came to my mind was "Electric vehicles". While no real car gay will be a fan of electric motors but that doesn't mean it's not a smart investment considering how the world is going so of course I kept reading about it.

The project has a specialized AI capability similar to large language models, and the project also extends its functionality to control something called "Internet of Things (IoT) devices". In short, the project is quite interesting to read about, especially since they're launching a token. While the goal does seem a bit far-fetched to me, it will be impressive if they manage to pull it off.

What do you guys think about this project and similar AI projects in general? Also, I'd like it if someone could better explain that "Internet of Things" term. Tq https://coinmarketcap.com/community/post/338321302
Re: The Never Ending Innovation Of The Crypto X AI Sector by 9jageek: 9:14am On Jul 31
Internet of things is when devices around us connect to the Internet just like our phones and computers. When we have our watches, cars, bicycles, traffic lights, traffic cameras, street lights, homes, turbines, electricity meters, factory machines and more all connected communicating through the Internet while optimized by AI, that will be great. Imagine the traffic light updating all the nearby cars to stop because there's a cat crossing the road. Life will be awesome.

I love a lot of AI projects that also reward their communities. One that really stands out to me is Theia AI training community https://theiapp.com
They are trying to go big, building novel computer vision models that will be ultimately owned by the community.

(1) (Reply)

Unleashing Financial Potential: Investment Strategies Tailored For The Jet-setti / Free Video Reveal How To Build A Profitable Online Business In 28 Days Or Less / Revolutionize Customer Engagement: Delve Into SAP CX Solutions Via Spadoom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.