Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,710 members, 7,962,293 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 08:18 AM

Intra-exchange Arbitrage - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Intra-exchange Arbitrage (48 Views)

Nigerian Naira-dollar Exchange Rate Reaches Two-month Intra-day Peak / Arbyvest Arbitrage Review - 100% Scam Or Legit Investment Platform In Nigeria? / How To Get Free Arbitrage Tips Daily On My Telegram Channel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Intra-exchange Arbitrage by Weddies(m): 4:02pm On Jul 30
💰We have been doing cryptocurrency arbitrage for about 3️⃣ years now.
⚡️I am constantly expanding my team and recruiting new members.
😎I would be glad if you were among them

We work only with the largest and proven global exchanges BINANCE/BYBIT‼️

We do not use unknown exchangers😱

👨‍💻Each team member has the opportunity to test the first few transactions for 5-10$ and make sure that everything is safe.✅

✅I don't take any money
✅I don't ask for access to your account
✅I only give instructions and explain how to get results.
One the best arbitrage you can do now is
Intra-exchange arbitrage.
You will not need to send money from one exchange to another or to one man to another.
The only exchange you need is bybit and $1 to test the process.

If you start with $100.
A trade will give $2 to $3 and you don't do more than 10 tarde in a day.
That's about $30 profit in a single day. It's real not fake or scam and beside, everything is done in the biggest crypto exchange website BYBIT.

You will receive a package containing a video and an e-book in which i explain the arbitrage step by step
WhatsApp only +2348164414141

(1) (Reply)

Linda Washington: A Beacon Of Hope And Inspiration / Unlock the Healing Power of Acupuncture in London / Brigade El Dorado - Premium Apartments In Aerospace Park, Bangalore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.