Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,868 members, 7,969,621 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 11:06 AM

General Christian Living Discussion Section - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / General Christian Living Discussion Section (534 Views)

The Wrath Of God: Discussion About Hell - Strictly Christians Only / Discussion Between Professor And Student About God, Faith And Science. / Tithing: Are You Meant To Eat Your Tithe? (Scriptural discussion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

General Christian Living Discussion Section by divineson: 4:16pm On Dec 03, 2011
I REALLY SEE OUR CHRISTIAN BRETHREN NOT PRACTICING WHAT THE BIBLE TEACHES ANYMORE, THIS IS WHY THE UNBELIEVER'S ARE LIVING IN HARMONY MORE THAN WE CHRISTIANS, THEY HELP THEIR SELVES WHEN THEY ARE IN NEED, THEY DON'T ALLOW THIR FELLOWS TO BE IN SHAME OR WANT, BUT IN CHRISTIANS THEY LIKE TO SEE THEIR FELLOW ONES WEAR RAGS TO CHURCH, AND GO HUNGRY, ALSO POOR, WE ALL HAVE DISOBEY THE WORD OF GOD SO MUCH, AND CHRIST WILL BE VERY ANGRY WHEN HE COMES BACK TO EARTH, JUST LOOK AROUND YOU AND YOU WILL SEE LOTS OF PEOPLE IN NEED, I WILL POST MY OWN LIFE EXPERIENCE I WITNESS AMONG MY FELLOW CHRISTIANS.

PLS BELOVED NL CHRISTIANS YOU CAN POST YOUR OWN LIFE EXPERIENCE AND YOUR BIBLICAL ADVISE FOR DAILY CHRISTIAN LIVING , MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL IN JESUS CHRIST NAME AMEN.
Re: General Christian Living Discussion Section by tpia5: 4:37pm On Dec 03, 2011
I already posted something along this line concerning christians and s.ex.

Will dig up the thread soon.

Interesting topic but i think a critical issue nowadays is a lack of faith on the part of many christians.

The parable of the sower comes to mind.
Re: General Christian Living Discussion Section by tpia5: 7:48pm On Dec 03, 2011
one of the most basic errors many christians fall into is assuming they can "never" do something, or something can "never" happen to them.

yes, it can, and it probably will if you do not exercise wisdom.

when the bible says the days are evil, believe me, that is no joke.

be wise as serpents does apply here.

underestimating the detemination of others to destroy your testimony is another typical example and akin to the yoruba proverb about folorunsho to figi ogede gun ope.

(1) (Reply)

Celebrating Christmas & Attending Sunday Service: Which Pleases God? / What Works / Sowing Continually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.