Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,931 members, 7,980,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 11:54 AM

Lone Protester Spotted At Adamawa Government House - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lone Protester Spotted At Adamawa Government House (32014 Views)

'Anti-protest' Protester Spotted Counting Money After Rally For Tinubu (Picture) / Atiku At Adamawa PDP Mega Rally (Video, Photos) / 'One Man Squad'; Lone Protester Storms House Of Assembly Premises In Edo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lone Protester Spotted At Adamawa Government House by prinsam30: 5:22pm On Jul 30
opius:
"They think they can scare us into silence, but they're making a big mistake. If they want to fire live bullets at protesters let them go ahead because our current condition is not really better than those of dead people"

[color=#990000][/color]

The quotation above got me emotional

SERIOUSLY, THOSE WORDS ARE DEEP

2 Likes

Re: Lone Protester Spotted At Adamawa Government House by iampeterben(m): 5:22pm On Jul 30
We are coming to join you!
Re: Lone Protester Spotted At Adamawa Government House by AbujaLagos: 5:23pm On Jul 30
Edoreborn:
E be like say ds one no need food oohh cos i no see anything like food security there o..dey play
what's bringing food is already stated thete

2 Likes

Re: Lone Protester Spotted At Adamawa Government House by Kobojunkiee: 5:24pm On Jul 30
God1000:
"I'm determined to join the planned protest because our country is being badly managed; that's why I started ahead of time, hoping to ‘ginger’ (encourage) those who may have been intimidated by the authorities,” Yusuf said while brandishing a placard.
"They think they can scare us into silence, but they're making a big mistake. If they want to fire live bullets at protesters let them go ahead because our current condition is not really better than those of dead people.”
The placard, bearing the heading ‘My Demands’, lists the following demands: national security, restoration of fuel subsidy, electricity subsidy, improved naira value, affordable education and accessible healthcare.
The #EndBadGovernance protest is scheduled for August 1-10 and it is aimed at drawing the government’s attention to the economic crisis, hardship, worsening hunger and poverty, and other issues linked to bad governance in the country.
😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
Re: Lone Protester Spotted At Adamawa Government House by Brushstrokes20: 5:24pm On Jul 30
Thumbs up Yusuf👍👍👍👌👌👌💪💪💪
# ONE MAN MOPOL1️⃣
# LION HEART 📢📢📢
Re: Lone Protester Spotted At Adamawa Government House by Oblizdahfuture: 5:25pm On Jul 30
Good one ..... Atleast he's more Nigerian than those people protesting for protesters not to protest!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Lone Protester Spotted At Adamawa Government House by Promax4321: 5:28pm On Jul 30
Government should have listening ears and do the followings

Resolving the divisions in a country like Nigeria requires a multifaceted approach. Here are some potential steps:

1. *Inclusive dialogue*: Encourage open discussions among all stakeholders, including the government, opposition, and various groups, to address grievances and find common ground.
2. *Addressing root causes*: Identify and tackle the underlying issues driving tensions, such as economic inequality, political marginalization, and social injustice.
3. *Strengthening institutions*: Enhance the independence and effectiveness of institutions like the judiciary, electoral bodies, and security forces to ensure fairness and accountability.
4. *Promoting national unity*: Foster a sense of shared citizenship and national identity through education, cultural exchange, and inclusive policies.
5. *Decentralization and devolution*: Consider devolving power to regional or local authorities to address regional grievances and promote more representative governance.
6. *Economic development*: Invest in economic growth, job creation, and poverty reduction to reduce tensions and improve living standards.
7. *International support*: Engage with international organizations and partners to provide guidance, support, and constructive pressure for reform.

Regarding the IPOB, it's essential to distinguish between:

- Legitimate grievances and demands for self-determination or regional autonomy
- Violence or terrorist activities, which should be condemned and addressed through legal and peaceful means

Taking sides with a terrorist group is not a viable solution. Instead, address the underlying issues driving support for such groups and engage in inclusive dialogue to find peaceful resolutions.

In Nigeria's case, consider the following:

- Acknowledge and address the historical and ongoing grievances of marginalized groups
- Encourage inclusive governance and representation
- Support economic development and social programs in disadvantaged regions
- Foster a culture of national unity and shared citizenship

By addressing the root causes and promoting inclusive dialogue, Nigeria can work towards a more united and peaceful future.
Re: Lone Protester Spotted At Adamawa Government House by jamafa: 5:28pm On Jul 30
God1000:
Nice one Mr Yusuf, you are a patriotic Nigerian

We say No to Bad governance in Nigeria, enough of suffering and smiling.

I call on well meaning Nigerians to come out on the 1st of August without any fear to express their displeasure and dissatisfaction with this government, but make it peaceful

Mr president why are you hurting us?

U wey no go come out. U put some people into trouble with ur comments. I hail you o
Re: Lone Protester Spotted At Adamawa Government House by OgidiHerbals2(m): 5:28pm On Jul 30
Hmmm it's going to be well with this country one day o
Re: Lone Protester Spotted At Adamawa Government House by PAYnDRIVE(m): 5:29pm On Jul 30
The Nigerian military is a significant factor in the country’s insecurity; we must face this reality. Not all situations can be resolved with guns and bullets. The military’s decision to violently remove Boko Haram’s leader contributed to the insurgency’s growth, and now they struggle to manage the situation. The same pattern is evident in the East, where the military's brutal response to protesters led to the rise of unknown gunmen.

The #EndSARS protest, initially peaceful, escalated into violence and looting after the military intervened. Given the widespread frustration and hunger in the country, the risk is high that any attempt to suppress upcoming protests with force could have severe consequences. The northern regions are particularly mobilized, and forceful measures could potentially destabilize the nation further.

Peaceful and constructive solutions are crucial to avoid worsening the situation.

1 Like

Re: Lone Protester Spotted At Adamawa Government House by Yankee101: 5:32pm On Jul 30
His demand look reasonable
Re: Lone Protester Spotted At Adamawa Government House by VinnyBaba: 5:33pm On Jul 30
TriCee:
Good.
The awareness about this protest and reaction of fear from the FG is actually a protest on its own. If FG have sense, they should start changing their strategy to make things better.

Tinubu should also take some palatable decisions and address the nation tomorrow evening. I am personally worried about hitting the streets for protests, this is because some animals have already planned a counter-protest, which could be bad.

Do not be Afraid, Bro. sad

The Lord is on the Side of the Suffering Masses of Nigeria. smiley

1 Like

Re: Lone Protester Spotted At Adamawa Government House by spiSeyi: 5:33pm On Jul 30
The NPF and NA can only flex muscle on southerner they dear not touch Northern protesters grin . If this protest should gain momentum in the North PBAT is a gonner grin

1 Like

Re: Lone Protester Spotted At Adamawa Government House by PHILipu1(m): 5:39pm On Jul 30
spiSeyi:
The NPF and NA can only flex muscle on southerner they there not touch Northern protest grin . If this protest should gain momentum in the North PBAT is a gonner grin
You are a dreamer,Is Shetima the VP not from the north or you think he doesn't have followers in the north.

We Southerners will defend Tinubu just like they defended Buhari.

Only one Buhari policy of currency swap was enough to destroy any economy.

1 Like

Re: Lone Protester Spotted At Adamawa Government House by unbiased2021: 5:40pm On Jul 30
This is a powerful one I won’t lie.
Re: Lone Protester Spotted At Adamawa Government House by unbiased2021: 5:46pm On Jul 30
Pastoshizzy:
Woow!
He's either trying to trend or 'owu' na bastard.
Either way he's going back home... with transport fare given to him.
grin
He went smiling I'm sure.

Clueless mofo, are you with us at all ?

1 Like

Re: Lone Protester Spotted At Adamawa Government House by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:48pm On Jul 30
Kukutente23:
Sowore dey try ginger people for this protest sha

But I'm not sure people trust him that much
Sowore is doing his the wrong way tru declaration of rage!

Mek him nor com spoil peaceful protest for our hand.
Re: Lone Protester Spotted At Adamawa Government House by DuttyChuks: 6:01pm On Jul 30
You will never see those people that claim to love the zoo most, the like of Hellanus, yarimo, Madridguy and the legendhero wey ranaway from his country fighting this way.
Re: Lone Protester Spotted At Adamawa Government House by AntiChristian: 6:12pm On Jul 30
Oniranu!
Re: Lone Protester Spotted At Adamawa Government House by spiSeyi: 6:12pm On Jul 30
PHILipu1:

You are a dreamer,Is Shetima the VP not from the north or you think he doesn't have followers in the north.

We Southerners will defend Tinubu just like they defended Buhari.

Only one Buhari policy of currency swap was enough to destroy any economy.

Dey play a visit to Ibadan, Abeokuta and Oshogbo will convince you in fact PBAT will come a distant 3rd inSW if election is conducted today. Almost nobody are supporting PBAT
Re: Lone Protester Spotted At Adamawa Government House by sync(f): 6:14pm On Jul 30
I think education and healthcare are still very much affordable in Nigeria though
Re: Lone Protester Spotted At Adamawa Government House by phorget(m): 6:16pm On Jul 30
raskymonojendor:

He forgot to add the release of Nnamdi Kanu like some Obidients and IPOB.

Guess your eyes is paining you, the lone protester said "MY DEMAND", you can include the release of Nnamdi Kanu in your own demand sir. If Obidients and Igbos demand is the release of Nnamdi Kanu then you too get your own demand abeg.
Re: Lone Protester Spotted At Adamawa Government House by tnerro1(m): 6:19pm On Jul 30
The south should sit on the fence and watch, just like the north did . Everyone must continue to dey collect wotowoto
Re: Lone Protester Spotted At Adamawa Government House by efemena5050(m): 6:20pm On Jul 30
God1000:

https://saharareporters.com/2024/07/30/endbadgovernanceinnigeria-lone-protester-spotted-adamawa-government-house-ahead
see his useless bald head .....instead of him to protest against his useless governor and other worthless governor as well in the north to end banditry he here capitalizing on the ineptitude of the president.......
Re: Lone Protester Spotted At Adamawa Government House by NairaMaster1(m): 6:27pm On Jul 30
TriCee:
Good.
The awareness about this protest and reaction of fear from the FG is actually a protest on its own. If FG have sense, they should start changing their strategy to make things better.

Tinubu should also take some palatable decisions and address the nation tomorrow evening. I am personally worried about hitting the streets for protests, this is because some animals have already planned a counter-protest, which could be bad.

You guys are bargaining for civil and we will get it. Get ready to die or become a refugee. The same man that's carrying a placard full of grammatical error refused to join the endSars protest because his brother was the president. You people are playing with fire. The northerners will turn it to Christian versus Muslims
Re: Lone Protester Spotted At Adamawa Government House by Elisedi: 6:28pm On Jul 30
God1000:

I call on well meaning Nigerians to come out on the 1st of August without any fear to express their displeasure and dissatisfaction with this government, but make it peaceful

comrade you must have enough food at home

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lone Protester Spotted At Adamawa Government House by Panda7: 6:35pm On Jul 30
Go to the farm we are talking with the government.
Re: Lone Protester Spotted At Adamawa Government House by Bobloco: 6:35pm On Jul 30
You are a patriot
Re: Lone Protester Spotted At Adamawa Government House by Thinktwicemybro: 6:44pm On Jul 30
Xwizard:
Loner
Nice one
You’ve done something for your mother land

Meanwhile

I have a very clean iPhone 13 ProMax for sale urgently

Asking price is 580k
Working fine
Just a little scratch on the back that all

Location is Abeokuta
See my profile for what’s app contact
Buy and eat your stolen iPhone. Loner kee you there
Re: Lone Protester Spotted At Adamawa Government House by lapintoz: 6:52pm On Jul 30
Na you and your family go dey front!!

Oponu.

God1000:

Re: Lone Protester Spotted At Adamawa Government House by Jungleluv5: 6:52pm On Jul 30
God1000:

But if the protest is hijack by hoodlums and individuals properties looted and destroy what will you say? Honestly and sincerely I am not against the mass protest. Let everyone come out and exercise their right

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldier Atoki Killed At War Front, Friends Mourn Him / Photos From PDP Campaign Rally In Gombe State (video) / Happening:thugs Allegedly Sponsored By Tinubu Attempt To Disrupt Lagos PDP Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.