Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,418 members, 7,911,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 11:18 PM

BAD NEWS: See What Is Happening Right Now In Ikorodu, Lagos - Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BAD NEWS: See What Is Happening Right Now In Ikorodu, Lagos - Video (5430 Views)

Serious Protest Is Happening Right Now In Ibadan Over Fuel & New Naira Scarcity / Breaking News!!! See The Three Tribes That Make Up Rivers State!!! / Happening Right Now In Owerri: Unknown Gunmen Out About On The Streets In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BAD NEWS: See What Is Happening Right Now In Ikorodu, Lagos - Video by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:52am On Jul 31
Ikaeniyan0:
There's no time in history the Ayangburen of Ikorodu palace was invaded and his staff of honor was taken. You clowns should stop spreading fake news
Don't waste your time debating this clowns, just call their bullshit and move to the next, they are seriously not worth the stress...
Re: BAD NEWS: See What Is Happening Right Now In Ikorodu, Lagos - Video by idahme(m): 10:04am On Jul 31
haslaw:

They are not from Abuja and have no control over the happenings in Abuja.

Lagos is their home and they will not allow bitter, hateful and envious people from SE burn it down for them.

Why sense dey far from ur side even after u don turn adult, really adulthood na scam for your side because there is nothing u have learned as a result of u graduating from childhood to adulthood. If I ask u ur age we will be surprised at how old u are churning out things children should churn out.

The bigotry and ethnic hate u churn out today will be there to eat u and ur family up tomorrow, u think been a bigoted fuuuuul is a sweet profession? grin continue the hate and propaganda.

1 Like

Re: BAD NEWS: See What Is Happening Right Now In Ikorodu, Lagos - Video by haslaw(m): 10:12am On Jul 31
Ate247:
This is cowardice mentioning a particular tribe when it clearly stated the north initiated this protest. Ain't you people tired of showing how tribalistic your are.

Phoenix990:
igbos said they are not protesting why dragging them and leave northerners that carry the protest for head una cowardice no be here I swear

KillahPriest:
bloödy coward. The protest organizers are from the North and SW, why are you so scared to threaten them yet blame SE for a protest they've said several times they're not interested in ? Just say you've been looking for an opportunity to attack igbos violently and now you've found one

idahme:

Why sense dey far from ur side even after u don turn adult, really adulthood na scam for your side because there is nothing u have learned as a result of u graduating from childhood to adulthood. If I ask u ur age we will be surprised at how old u are churning out things children should churn out.

The bigotry and ethnic hate u churn out today will be there to eat u and ur family up tomorrow, u think been a bigoted fuuuuul is a sweet profession? grin continue the hate and propaganda.

Must you burn down other people's regions? Go and burn down SE na.. No one is stopping you.

Everyone can see through the lame IIGB0 deceit

BTW: I am a northerner living in the north.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BAD NEWS: See What Is Happening Right Now In Ikorodu, Lagos - Video by Ikaeniyan0: 10:34am On Jul 31
Phoenix990:
do u want prove
Show me prove
Re: BAD NEWS: See What Is Happening Right Now In Ikorodu, Lagos - Video by Phoenix990: 10:38am On Jul 31
grin
Ikaeniyan0:
Show me prove

Re: BAD NEWS: See What Is Happening Right Now In Ikorodu, Lagos - Video by isan(m): 11:47am On Jul 31
Ikorodu is not Lagos o
deavicky:
Let them come out on the said day and see if boys will not burn the useless masquerade up. The OBA palace was invaded and thestaff of honnor taken nothing happened.
Re: BAD NEWS: See What Is Happening Right Now In Ikorodu, Lagos - Video by AmiableMosquito: 11:53am On Jul 31
deavicky:
Let them come out on the said day and see if boys will not burn the useless masquerade up. The OBA palace was invaded and thestaff of honnor taken nothing happened.
You think that rubbish that happened in 2020 will be allowed to repeat itself in 2024? Just be playing.....
Re: BAD NEWS: See What Is Happening Right Now In Ikorodu, Lagos - Video by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 12:42pm On Jul 31
deavicky:

Please try this time and see.
Re: BAD NEWS: See What Is Happening Right Now In Ikorodu, Lagos - Video by KillahPriest: 3:02pm On Jul 31
haslaw:

Must you burn down other people's regions? Go and burn down SE na.. No one is stopping you.

Everyone can see through the lame IIGB0 deceit

BTW: I am a northerner living in the north.
Ogun and Allah punish you and our father. Mention those who said they want to protest and leave Igbos out of your madness

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu: My Toronto Certificate / Matthew Mbu Is Dead. He Was 82. (A Former Labour Minister) / Breaking News; How Buhari Was Disgraced In London(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.