Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,471 members, 7,978,545 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 10:06 AM

Anjem Choudary: Notorious UK Islamist Preacher Jailed For Life (Photo) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Anjem Choudary: Notorious UK Islamist Preacher Jailed For Life (Photo) (25774 Views)

Angola: Tiktoker Neth Nahara Fined, Jailed For Insulting President / Filippo Ferlazzo: Italian Who Murdered Ogorchukwu Alika Jailed For 24 Years / Naa'imur Zakariyah Rahman Jailed For Trying To Assassinate Theresa May (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anjem Choudary: Notorious UK Islamist Preacher Jailed For Life (Photo) by darediamond(m): 11:02am On Jul 31
GreenCovering:
Islam does not need terrorists for it to take over the world. It's teachings are pure and pristine enough and shall always win.
If he is found to be one, let him face the law.
cool
And Catholic church founded ISLAM CAN NEVER TAKE OVER THE THE WORLD BECAUSE THE CREATOR OF EARTH AND HEAVENS does not support cruelty, hatred l, lies and violence found in the pages of NO HEAD NO TAIL quaran!

No, this is not an abuse or insult on you Muslims. It is a pure fact that the religion was founded by European Idol Worshippers during The Reign of Rome(present day Italy) as world Power to counteract True Christianity.

Get to know about your religion histories in ALL SPHERES and you will hate the person that introduce you to ISLAM.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anjem Choudary: Notorious UK Islamist Preacher Jailed For Life (Photo) by Gajagojo: 11:03am On Jul 31
Mrexcell:
It's like the UK has woken up from their deep slumber? Those Islamic extremists in the UK are reall very daring.
They have not
The problem is serious

Check this out
https://bradford.moderngov.co.uk/mgMemberIndex.aspx?FN=WARD&VW=LIST&PIC=0
Re: Anjem Choudary: Notorious UK Islamist Preacher Jailed For Life (Photo) by Everydaylove: 11:15am On Jul 31
See his face like sallah ram

1 Like

Re: Anjem Choudary: Notorious UK Islamist Preacher Jailed For Life (Photo) by donmik: 11:16am On Jul 31
elemas:
What a world. You can imagine spending the remaining days of your life in jail without your family

Uk is not Nigeria that had 2 constitutions inside one country

Nothing concerns agbero with overload.
The more they track them, the more they war.
It's their life call

1 Like

Re: Anjem Choudary: Notorious UK Islamist Preacher Jailed For Life (Photo) by Lastmessenger2: 11:20am On Jul 31
tanigororo:
Lots of Hate comments based on irrational fallacy
Islam is bad. Deal with that

1 Like

Re: Anjem Choudary: Notorious UK Islamist Preacher Jailed For Life (Photo) by Lastmessenger2: 11:21am On Jul 31
tanigororo:

So what is your rational behind this hatred fallacy?
this is it

3 Likes

Re: Anjem Choudary: Notorious UK Islamist Preacher Jailed For Life (Photo) by themanderon: 11:22am On Jul 31
[color=#550000][/color]

After he dies you return his remains to whatever hole he came from.
Re: Anjem Choudary: Notorious UK Islamist Preacher Jailed For Life (Photo) by Lastmessenger2: 11:25am On Jul 31
GreenCovering:
Islam does not need terrorists for it to take over the world. It's teachings are pure and pristine enough and shall always win.
cool
Remove violence and the apostate law and Muslims will leave in droves

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anjem Choudary: Notorious UK Islamist Preacher Jailed For Life (Photo) by joemag: 11:30am On Jul 31
tanigororo:

How are the comments hateful?

Sadly, terrorism is synonymous with the world-acclaimed religion of peace.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anjem Choudary: Notorious UK Islamist Preacher Jailed For Life (Photo) by ChybuzzDD(m): 11:35am On Jul 31
STEWpid:

Why is the religion all about Terrorism??

I hate the violent ideology in the religion!

Shariah in the UK?

So, they can now start beheading or stoning people to death in the UK.

He looks psychologically unwell, even to the extent that he's ready to die brainwashed!!

C h a i..

What Mohammed founded in the early 7th century was a terror group.

Na brainwashed idiots wey go embrace am as a religion

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anjem Choudary: Notorious UK Islamist Preacher Jailed For Life (Photo) by ElevationD: 11:51am On Jul 31
Gajagojo:

Shariah spread to Africa by violence
People lean to beliefs how?
What is your basis for that

I don't think you got my point
The question was about why take Sharia to a country that is not your own and I am telling you Sharia started in one country and spreads slowly like cancer
That is their agenda

?so the question is naive

As their numbers grow their confidence grows and they make a lot of babies
That is what happened to Egypt the Egyptians were not Muslims and they are not Arabs same thing in Iran,Turkey,Afghanistan and so on

Now in the. UK you see Islamic preachers in places like Bristol ,Birmingham turning up every single day 9 to 5 is that possible without funding?

They are preaching publicly messages of Jesus Son of Mary a prophet not son of God and of course a. LESSER PROPHET than Muhammad

Bradford, Luton, Blackburn, Birmingham, London and Dewsbury are on course to become Muslim majority

We are saying the same thing. Do not be anxious. Please read again my initial comment.

I wondered why people would forcefully impose their beliefs on others, in the lands and cities of the same people who are not of their faith. Sadly these same people do not permit preaching of your faith in their countries.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anjem Choudary: Notorious UK Islamist Preacher Jailed For Life (Photo) by Calitoscassius(m): 11:58am On Jul 31
This guy was a liberal beer drinking, nightclubbing and weed smoking happy guy, until he discovered Izzlam. Now his life is shit!

This is what religion does to normal people. Stay da fork away from religion if you want a happy life.

2 Likes

Re: Anjem Choudary: Notorious UK Islamist Preacher Jailed For Life (Photo) by Bobbynobobby: 12:09pm On Jul 31
Ezeama400:
Useless terrorist, !!!

If Sharia is good why not go to terrorist countries countries like Pakistan, and Afghanistan and practice your terrorism in peace?

It is the hypocricy of those extremists that is most annoying

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anjem Choudary: Notorious UK Islamist Preacher Jailed For Life (Photo) by Dsimmer: 12:27pm On Jul 31
JudasNaKarrot:
Useless god that have no power, how can he kill for himself. The idiots will continue to kill for the stone god, Allah.

Take away Islam from the world and see total peace among mankind.

Islam is an Arab cult founded by an Arab terrorist pedophile. Reason I can't even take such terrorist pedophila nonsense serious tbh. Not to mention the promise of 72 virgins as reward which only emphasized how useless Islam is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anjem Choudary: Notorious UK Islamist Preacher Jailed For Life (Photo) by AngelicBeing: 12:39pm On Jul 31
Botragelad:

Source:
https://www.courthousenews.com/notorious-uk-islamist-preacher-jailed-for-life/
Good news, more pain, prison and death đź’€ to terrorist group globally

Re: Anjem Choudary: Notorious UK Islamist Preacher Jailed For Life (Photo) by STEWpid(f): 12:44pm On Jul 31
ChybuzzDD:

What Mohammed founded in the early 7th century was a terror group.

Na brainwashed idiots wey go embrace am as a religion

C h a i..
Re: Anjem Choudary: Notorious UK Islamist Preacher Jailed For Life (Photo) by Evidenx(m): 12:45pm On Jul 31
Good!!! Please throw away the keys!

Next is gumi and ishaq akintola in Nigeria.
Re: Anjem Choudary: Notorious UK Islamist Preacher Jailed For Life (Photo) by Funflipper: 12:50pm On Jul 31
Long overdue.
Re: Anjem Choudary: Notorious UK Islamist Preacher Jailed For Life (Photo) by toboizilla: 1:31pm On Jul 31
Gajagojo:

You are not a real Muslim
Violence is in the. DNA of Islam
Mind you I am not a Christian
Muslims around the world are a group of brainwashed people

For you to be a Muslim you must study its origins

It essentially copied stories from Judaism another violent religion and Christianity a fraudulent adaptation of Judaism

What is at the core message of Islam ? Worship one deity ? Okay

Why do you have to face Mecca or go to Mecca to perform a ritual that is based on the same idolatry that Islam purportedly preaches about

For centuries Arabs felt inferior to Jews in this one deity argument and so they fabricated their own version based on a story that allows Mecca to profit

There certainly is a higher cause for everything around us but it did not send any messengers of ask anyone to face Mecca and certainly did not promise any paradise or hellfire

Islam spread across the world mainly by violence and political domination and intimidation
In Northern Nigeria it is well documented

Please excuse Christianity from your comment. It is not a copy of Judaism, except you don’t understand it and have never read it as you claim. The New Testament are the beginning of Christianity. It didn’t hide its origin.
If you want more details please ask

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anjem Choudary: Notorious UK Islamist Preacher Jailed For Life (Photo) by realmindz: 1:44pm On Jul 31
Muslims in their minority will claim victim but once they have enough numbers, they will begin to impose their ideologies with violence.

See the cow looking terrorist saying sharia for uk.
Death to him! Islam is a cancer to the world

1 Like

Re: Anjem Choudary: Notorious UK Islamist Preacher Jailed For Life (Photo) by Gajagojo: 1:54pm On Jul 31
toboizilla:

Please excuse Christianity from your comment. It is not a copy of Judaism, except you don’t understand it and have never read it as you claim. The New Testament are the beginning of Christianity. It didn’t hide its origin.
If you want more details please ask
Understand English

First there is no one thing called Christianity there are many

Do Chrsitianity and Judaism worship the same deity

I mean the deity that demanded circumcision and said Hebrews are special or chosen above all other race
The deity that regularly received burnt offerings of bulls and sheep?
Yes or No?

That deity is unknown to black Africa
Re: Anjem Choudary: Notorious UK Islamist Preacher Jailed For Life (Photo) by realmindz: 1:57pm On Jul 31
GreenCovering:
cool

The ideology to take over the world can never be peaceful.

Get that stupid idea of your head, your religion will never ever take over the world. You will continue to hide inside caves and be chased like rodents from western bombs

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anjem Choudary: Notorious UK Islamist Preacher Jailed For Life (Photo) by Gajagojo: 1:58pm On Jul 31
ElevationD:

We are saying the same thing. Do not be anxious. Please read again my initial comment.

I wondered why people would forcefully impose their beliefs on others, in the lands and cities of the same people who are not of their faith. Sadly these same people do not permit preaching of your faith in their countries.
African people do not LEAN toward Shariah
So we are not saying the same thing
Do not be nervous

1 Like

Re: Anjem Choudary: Notorious UK Islamist Preacher Jailed For Life (Photo) by realmindz: 1:59pm On Jul 31
tanigororo:

Anyone that doesn’t hate Islam has terrorism in their blood. The religion alone has brought so much violence to the world, why should a normal human being like a religion of terror

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anjem Choudary: Notorious UK Islamist Preacher Jailed For Life (Photo) by kareemkamil(m): 2:03pm On Jul 31
Hmm, very clearing Britain & USA are terrorist countries & also enemies of Islam
Re: Anjem Choudary: Notorious UK Islamist Preacher Jailed For Life (Photo) by bestman09(m): 2:12pm On Jul 31

Someone that is supposed to be neutralized permanently. People like this are the reason why there is no peace in the world

1 Like

Re: Anjem Choudary: Notorious UK Islamist Preacher Jailed For Life (Photo) by HAPPINESSWEALTH(f): 2:16pm On Jul 31
ObalendeCMS:

Please, who's this in the photo?
She looks like a milf; no makeup & all.
Just natural!
lol if her fans catch you .....
That Is our Role Model,Princedd

check out About her on her Facebook page.. Princess f Chukwu.
Re: Anjem Choudary: Notorious UK Islamist Preacher Jailed For Life (Photo) by panafrican(m): 2:36pm On Jul 31
Good !
Re: Anjem Choudary: Notorious UK Islamist Preacher Jailed For Life (Photo) by SenatePresdo(m): 2:37pm On Jul 31
tanigororo:

Omo, I hate islam with everything in me, I'm not even pretending.

If i have my way, i would nuke the Islamic world to oblivion.

They think they are the only mad people?

If i have my way, na to set up a radical religion, bomb for bomb.

Mad people everywhere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anjem Choudary: Notorious UK Islamist Preacher Jailed For Life (Photo) by SenatePresdo(m): 2:39pm On Jul 31
tanigororo:

So what is your rational behind this hatred fallacy?

Answer his question Mr terrorist sympathizer.

If bomb goes off again by your fellow, you family members would be victim.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Urges Israel & Palestine To See Reason & De-Escalate / Mali Junta Frees President Keita a Week After His Arrest / Brazilian Ex-President, Lula, Surrenders To Police, Begins 12-year Jail Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.