Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,305 members, 7,907,698 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 01:19 PM

'Unless Wike Apologises, Let Everyone Stay In Their Lanes' - Senator Kingibe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Unless Wike Apologises, Let Everyone Stay In Their Lanes' - Senator Kingibe (34333 Views)

Senate To Summon Wike Over Worsening Banditry In Abuja – FCT Senator, Kingibe / I Now Know Who Is Who: Wike Apologises To Oshiomhole Over Obaseki's Re-Election / 2019: EU, US, UK & Saudi Arabia Ask Buhari Not To Contest; APC Considers Kingibe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Unless Wike Apologises, Let Everyone Stay In Their Lanes' - Senator Kingibe by fergie001: 8:06pm On Jul 30
There has been no love lost between the FCT Minister, Nyesom Wike and the lone Senator representing the FCT, Kingibe

She was speaking on a Channels TV's platform, Political Paradigm

Senator Kingibe: Well, I am actually willing to do everything to work with the Minister of the FCT as long as he apologises first for saying I should go hang on a transformer. Once he does that, it's all over, we can start afresh but until then, as far as i am concerned everybody stay in your lane.

I mean with all due respect, I am so much older than him, even curtsy demands he shouldn't speak to me like that and I was also elected by the people. I did not get up from my sitting room and say "Here I am, please do this for the people", I am only conveying the message of the people. I am the voice of the people and that should be respected.

137 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'Unless Wike Apologises, Let Everyone Stay In Their Lanes' - Senator Kingibe by phantom(m): 8:09pm On Jul 30
grin grin.. sorry madam! WIKE is a tout! You can see what Rivers people endured for 8 years!

Just tolerate him madam. He's too primitive to lace your boots!

274 Likes 18 Shares

Re: 'Unless Wike Apologises, Let Everyone Stay In Their Lanes' - Senator Kingibe by Boogyman557: 8:09pm On Jul 30
Holly Gram cool Wike na WEED man grin

Wike no fit back DOWN ooo !

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Unless Wike Apologises, Let Everyone Stay In Their Lanes' - Senator Kingibe by Chinkoalhaji34: 8:10pm On Jul 30
Wike no dey back down, that’s the spirit!

Senator Kingibe should know better than to throw shade.

126 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Unless Wike Apologises, Let Everyone Stay In Their Lanes' - Senator Kingibe by ChrisP92(m): 8:10pm On Jul 30
Mama, Wike is busy fixing FCT.

38 Likes

Re: 'Unless Wike Apologises, Let Everyone Stay In Their Lanes' - Senator Kingibe by theophorus(m): 8:10pm On Jul 30
Madam Ireti, the street is not Nice.
You get energy for Wike wahala, you for no let make Arizetv carry go where you no know.

Anything wen you give Wike, na multiple of that thing He dey return ooo.

48 Likes

Re: 'Unless Wike Apologises, Let Everyone Stay In Their Lanes' - Senator Kingibe by MasterJayJay: 8:10pm On Jul 30
Wike is like an agbero that went to law school.

135 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 'Unless Wike Apologises, Let Everyone Stay In Their Lanes' - Senator Kingibe by Georgry(m): 8:10pm On Jul 30
cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'Unless Wike Apologises, Let Everyone Stay In Their Lanes' - Senator Kingibe by Risingblue008(m): 8:10pm On Jul 30
Wike is a constitutor
So talkin about wike is like to go on a debate with senseless apc tinibu supporters

Madam,u r elected unlike wike wey dey do eye service
Madam,for being elected priperly,u got my respect

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Unless Wike Apologises, Let Everyone Stay In Their Lanes' - Senator Kingibe by Lovenorth: 8:11pm On Jul 30
Wike thinks that Abuja is Rivers where he claimed it was a Christian state. Abuja is our land and no alien can come to our land and molest us like chickens

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Unless Wike Apologises, Let Everyone Stay In Their Lanes' - Senator Kingibe by aseyi24: 8:11pm On Jul 30
Tell him to stop smoking expired weed.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Unless Wike Apologises, Let Everyone Stay In Their Lanes' - Senator Kingibe by aieromon(m): 8:12pm On Jul 30
Waste of time.

Wike and Aduda are plotting a comeback. Sympathy votes won't work in 2027 and she knows it.

Prior to this, Kingibe had complained that the FCT Minister was sidelining her and that he takes former Senator Phillip Aduda with him whenever he is going to inspect or commission projects in the FCT.

This seemed to have abated until recently when the former senator resurfaced in Wike’s entourage.

On his part, the former Rivers State governor made it clear that Aduda is his friend and that he has the right to move around with whoever he wishes. “Friendship is not by force”, Wike asserted, alleging that Kingibe is angry because she was not made the head of the Senate Committee on FCT.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/07/wike-vs-kingibe-matters-arising/

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Unless Wike Apologises, Let Everyone Stay In Their Lanes' - Senator Kingibe by jerryunit48: 8:12pm On Jul 30
Simple

1 Like

Re: 'Unless Wike Apologises, Let Everyone Stay In Their Lanes' - Senator Kingibe by MaziObinnaokija: 8:12pm On Jul 30
sad WIKED WIKE to apologise sad undecided? grin cheesy grin grin.He won't angry

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Unless Wike Apologises, Let Everyone Stay In Their Lanes' - Senator Kingibe by ojun50(m): 8:12pm On Jul 30
Wike wey dey wake up be smoke and sleep with fire

3 Likes

Re: 'Unless Wike Apologises, Let Everyone Stay In Their Lanes' - Senator Kingibe by omowolewa: 8:12pm On Jul 30
Like the two of you have crush on each other. You two cannot ignore one another.

Anyway, Nyash, na Nyash

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'Unless Wike Apologises, Let Everyone Stay In Their Lanes' - Senator Kingibe by gift2xl: 8:12pm On Jul 30
That's the man that want to be president of Nigeria he thinks Nigeria is River's state.
He lacks lot's of intellectual potentials, dude behaves like portable.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Unless Wike Apologises, Let Everyone Stay In Their Lanes' - Senator Kingibe by jeff1993: 8:12pm On Jul 30
Unless Devil apologizes to God that is When EWike will apologize to u ..... Apart from that, u are dealing with the Devil himself

3 Likes

Re: 'Unless Wike Apologises, Let Everyone Stay In Their Lanes' - Senator Kingibe by Krankhead: 8:12pm On Jul 30
Madam , Wike said he doesn't want to be your friend. Nah by force.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Unless Wike Apologises, Let Everyone Stay In Their Lanes' - Senator Kingibe by PheelzAlmighty: 8:12pm On Jul 30
Wike is a dumbo.. but then every APshit faithful is.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Unless Wike Apologises, Let Everyone Stay In Their Lanes' - Senator Kingibe by Prodabs: 8:13pm On Jul 30
MaziObinnaokija:
sad WIKED WIKE to apologise sad undecided? grin cheesy grin grin.He won't angry
wicked for him pocket.

No be Fubura dey give an wotowoto for Rivers?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Unless Wike Apologises, Let Everyone Stay In Their Lanes' - Senator Kingibe by UncleKoboko: 8:13pm On Jul 30
Re: 'Unless Wike Apologises, Let Everyone Stay In Their Lanes' - Senator Kingibe by flokii: 8:14pm On Jul 30
These two politicians might end up being best of friends later on..

H.E Wike should extend olive branch to Senator Ireti and let peace reign in the FCT.

2 Likes

Re: 'Unless Wike Apologises, Let Everyone Stay In Their Lanes' - Senator Kingibe by FireUpNow(m): 8:14pm On Jul 30
Wike na Abuja Bob Izua oo. Don't mess with him

3 Likes

Re: 'Unless Wike Apologises, Let Everyone Stay In Their Lanes' - Senator Kingibe by datola: 8:15pm On Jul 30
Apologize.. or dey you dey make I dey my dey- SINator Ireti Kingibe
Re: 'Unless Wike Apologises, Let Everyone Stay In Their Lanes' - Senator Kingibe by MrPADDY(m): 8:15pm On Jul 30
Hahaha. Wike is an angry man. His failed bid for presidency at the last election, his rebellion with the party and Atiku, his current travail with his political son in River State are enough political stress to tricker insanity and misbehavior. Many times, he gets drunk to forget his political troubles. He would rather resign than apologize, in this case to a woman. Sorry, ma. I apologize on his behalf. No follow am drag for street for your sanity sake.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Unless Wike Apologises, Let Everyone Stay In Their Lanes' - Senator Kingibe by SQLmastar(m): 8:15pm On Jul 30
angry
stop all these childish tantrums.
you both should go out on a date a sort your differences amicably. you could seal it with a kiss and an hour or s3x romp at the Abuja Sheraton.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Unless Wike Apologises, Let Everyone Stay In Their Lanes' - Senator Kingibe by Ahigbo1: 8:15pm On Jul 30
Wike always speaks carelessly sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Unless Wike Apologises, Let Everyone Stay In Their Lanes' - Senator Kingibe by LegendHero(m): 8:16pm On Jul 30
Leemao.

Wike no fit apologize laelae.

2 Likes

Re: 'Unless Wike Apologises, Let Everyone Stay In Their Lanes' - Senator Kingibe by Tmex(m): 8:16pm On Jul 30
This wike of a man wields too much power abeg standing inbetween two political parties.

3 Likes

Re: 'Unless Wike Apologises, Let Everyone Stay In Their Lanes' - Senator Kingibe by Raxxye(m): 8:16pm On Jul 30
Wike is a tout from the trenches. We, Rivers people know know this and have lived it went all along. We went through a lot during his time as Governor- he is selfish and lacks conscience. But the most painful thing he did was in rigging our votes during the last general election, all for his own selfishness interest, and we are never going to forgive him for that betrayal!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Unless Wike Apologises, Let Everyone Stay In Their Lanes' - Senator Kingibe by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:16pm On Jul 30
Ahigbo1:
Wike always speaks carelessly sad
He was speaking in 3rd person

If you noticed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Crowd At Buhari’s Campaign Rally In Enugu (Photos) / Billionaire With Private Jet/ Yacht To Pay Luxury Taxes From 2019 - Federal Govt / Top Twelve Corruption Cases In Nigeria

Viewing this topic: MDDarah84(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.