Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,497 members, 7,951,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:01 AM

Kenneth Okonkwo Says He’s Still A Member Of Labour Party - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenneth Okonkwo Says He’s Still A Member Of Labour Party (17318 Views)

Kenneth Okonkwo Disqualified By APC Over Failure To Buy N22M Nomination Form / How Kenneth Okonkwo Killed His Political Ambition. / I Owe Nobody Any Apology For Supporting Buhari - Kenneth Okonkwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Says He’s Still A Member Of Labour Party by Funkyswagzz(m): 5:15am On Jul 31
Salewa97:
Lol, this one don dey sound like a bad joke.

Kenneth wey don dey play hide and seek with his own party. Abeg, who still dey follow am? This na the same man wey no fit carry his own shadow talk less of a political party.

Na so dem dey stay for one corner dey shout “Obidient” while the real matter dey pass them by. If dem no quick wake up, na so dem go dey use spoon chop their own defeat come 2027.

Oga shut ur mouth, go and protest stop disturbing people with your useless calculation of poverty and starvation system of divide and rule party, APC. Una too like suffer

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Says He’s Still A Member Of Labour Party by Image123(m): 5:50am On Jul 31
cheesy cheesy
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Says He’s Still A Member Of Labour Party by NewHe: 6:12am On Jul 31
MasterJayJay:

Daniel Bwala said 'Once you join APC, your brain stops working'.
APC na party now, Obi is the messiah and Lord of some people!
Is party and personalty same thing? Obi Peter lacks integrity- Okonkwo 2024 (Obi spokesman)

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Says He’s Still A Member Of Labour Party by epainos: 6:13am On Jul 31
Kenneth is making way for a real leader to step up. Obi is not the right person...go read my post from the start. Obi? Lol. Kenneth has seen it. Obi is not for the people. I said it a long time ago... All the three contestants are rubbish, and the worst is Atiku. So, just imagine the rubbish we are facing under Tinubu. Lol.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Says He’s Still A Member Of Labour Party by nwigwemark: 6:40am On Jul 31
In my opinion, I want to believe that he dumped Labour Party for APC because of Ifeanyi Ubah who unfortunately died on the same day he dumped LP.

He had no choice than to make a u- turn
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Says He’s Still A Member Of Labour Party by Jocdon(m): 6:59am On Jul 31
OFF AND ON
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Says He’s Still A Member Of Labour Party by SisterAnn(f): 7:15am On Jul 31
DevilsEqual:
If Ken had his way, he'd sweep Obi under the rug

He still repeated it here that, Obi being his personal sef, would have to step aside for another minnow in 2027

He sure didn't regret the earlier statement he made
Stop regurgitating the trash you ate yesterday. Go and get your hands on something useful to your life and that of your family if you have any.
Kenneth Okonkwo just said on national TV that he was still a member of LP but only disagreed with some steps taken by the principal.
He's not a Yoruba man that has no voice of his own in a democracy. Stop regurgitating all over NL please.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Says He’s Still A Member Of Labour Party by FashionCookie(f): 7:18am On Jul 31
Clowns 🤡 undecided
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Says He’s Still A Member Of Labour Party by Hassanmaye(m): 7:20am On Jul 31
AcuraZDX:
Kenneth Okonkwo says he’s still a member of Labour Party.

— Kenneth Okonkwo
This Guy is a mad guy mtsww

-Kenneth Okonkwo on AriseTv.

https://dailypost.ng/2024/07/30/i-am-still-full-fledged-member-of-labour-party-kenneth-okonkwo/#:
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Says He’s Still A Member Of Labour Party by ElevationD: 7:25am On Jul 31
Confused and troubled.
Peter Obi’s response was calm, respectful and absolutely decent.
Hopefully Kenneth Okonkwo, a great person too, can find common grounds and move forward.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Says He’s Still A Member Of Labour Party by Ejiakusmith(m): 7:38am On Jul 31
cool cool cool
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Says He’s Still A Member Of Labour Party by PortHarcourtcit(m): 8:08am On Jul 31
Kenneth Okonkwo is now there night mare
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Says He’s Still A Member Of Labour Party by ChrisblaOffurum: 8:09am On Jul 31
Readers Association of Nairaland (RAN)

Moto:- we always read and pass no what how funny or heated your write-up is. grin
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Says He’s Still A Member Of Labour Party by maestroferddi: 8:31am On Jul 31
Millimann:
He is a member of LP like Wike is a member of PDP
See them yeye people...

I am sure it pained una say una expectation came crashing down,.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Says He’s Still A Member Of Labour Party by yeshuasfootstep(m): 9:06am On Jul 31
Oga Kenneth, you can be the change you're advocating for.

Obi have no two heads.
Let's learn patience and tact.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Says He’s Still A Member Of Labour Party by maestroferddi: 9:08am On Jul 31
Millimann:
He is a member of LP like Wike is a member of PDP

Who be this one?
He is the person who will not hesitate to show how foolish and sinister you and your likes are...
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Says He’s Still A Member Of Labour Party by muykem: 9:26am On Jul 31
They always act on emotion without proper analysis before taking action. You can't see this elsewhere.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Says He’s Still A Member Of Labour Party by yoruboid: 9:26am On Jul 31
LAXconfidential:
That shows that his heart genuinely belongs with the party. Thank God Obi has given him face finally

Just like Wike’s heart belongs to the PDP 😂
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Says He’s Still A Member Of Labour Party by Mrexcell(m): 10:32am On Jul 31
MasterJayJay:
Bia Andy Okeke, you dey talk too much.
Peter Obi won't kill himself for you. If majority of Nigerians are not wise enough to vote him in 2027, let TINUBULATION EBIN PAWA continue.

If you think you can do better than Peter Obi, then feel free to contest for the presidency. Obi is not blocking anyone.

Finally, you can't blackmail Peter Obi emotionally. Ask Mbaka, when he tried to blackmail Peter Obi to donate to him. Peter Obi asked him to mention the project that needs the donation and Mbaka could not mention the project, he started calling Obi a stingy man.

I don't even know what he expects obi to do in the situation he finds himself forcefully remove abure from office and ask Obidients to burn down nigeria after being rigged out?
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Says He’s Still A Member Of Labour Party by judinho07(m): 10:38am On Jul 31
"Apc money dey wrk....dix man self.well nah 4 ppl way get him time as for me all of them both....pdp.apc labour and co...are d same....if u check'm nah hustle everybody dey do....nah dia own b dat me dey find my own here...!!?
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Says He’s Still A Member Of Labour Party by onuman: 11:07am On Jul 31
AcuraZDX:
Kenneth Okonkwo says he’s still a member of Labour Party.

— Kenneth Okonkwo

-Kenneth Okonkwo on AriseTv.

https://dailypost.ng/2024/07/30/i-am-still-full-fledged-member-of-labour-party-kenneth-okonkwo/#:

Peter Obi's diffidence after Mahmood Yakubu desecrated the Electoral Act of 2022 and appointed Tinubu as winner of the 2023 presidential election is part of what pushes today's protest plans in Nigeria.
If Obi had not told supporters to back out of protests that period, and the protests against Mahmood Yakubu took place, the ugly story of today wouldn't have been.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Says He’s Still A Member Of Labour Party by Krankhead: 12:16pm On Jul 31
LAXconfidential:
That shows that his heart genuinely belongs with the party. Thank God Obi has given him face finally
Kenneth is confused
.he is trying to be relevant
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Says He’s Still A Member Of Labour Party by Krankhead: 12:20pm On Jul 31
derecho:
Here to read
I love how Obidients and PO handled his matter.
E pain Tinubu supporters
Kenneth is confused. No way for him.in ApC . He was just testing water thinking APc will.take him.back
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Says He’s Still A Member Of Labour Party by DOM7: 7:55pm On Jul 31
Sounds like a breaking record.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo Says He’s Still A Member Of Labour Party by Pinkyposh(f): 10:09pm On Jul 31
Be like this law you studied dey enter your head. You want to exercise your knowledge, it's allowed, but take it easy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasa Emerges Lagos Speaker / President Buhari Mourns Stephen Keshi / In Imo, Petrol Sells For N400 Per Litre, Tanker Driver Shot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.