Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,095 members, 7,973,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 11:43 PM

Itsekiri Leaders Of Thought Dissociate Itsekiri Nation From The Proposed Protest - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Itsekiri Leaders Of Thought Dissociate Itsekiri Nation From The Proposed Protest (7587 Views)

Bello Shagari Kicks As Middle Beltans Dissociate Themselves From "North" / Only Olu Of Warri Gives, Withdraws Chieftaincy Titles —itsekiri Leaders / 9 Ondo House Members Dissociate Themselves From Impeachnent Of Agboola Ajayi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Itsekiri Leaders Of Thought Dissociate Itsekiri Nation From The Proposed Protest by Jamiubond009(m): 10:43am On Jul 31
grin
Re: Itsekiri Leaders Of Thought Dissociate Itsekiri Nation From The Proposed Protest by Mckraz01: 10:44am On Jul 31
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

We are all set here in Benin city for tomorrow protest

If you criticise Jonathan and you were out during the 2012 protest but now you no longer have the energy to criticise tinubu may it never be well with you and your children
I remember a friend once said that Nigerians are the most wicked, hypocrites, tribalistic and fake humans on earth. He said that Nigerians don’t really hate bad government they are just pretending to be angry because it is not their tribesman in power
I never understand that statement as at then..now I'm beginning to understand

Sabos wey full this country
Re: Itsekiri Leaders Of Thought Dissociate Itsekiri Nation From The Proposed Protest by ezegenigbonine: 10:46am On Jul 31
It remains pastor enoch adeboye and redeem to disassociate themselves too

2 Likes

Re: Itsekiri Leaders Of Thought Dissociate Itsekiri Nation From The Proposed Protest by Obyangel: 10:47am On Jul 31
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

If you criticise Jonathan and you were out during the 2012 protest but now you no longer have the energy to criticise tinubu may it never be well with you and your children
I remember a friend once said that Nigerians are the most wicked, hypocrites, tribalistic and fake humans on earth. He said that Nigerians don’t really hate bad government they are just pretending to be angry because it is not their tribesman in power

I really love you nigga, I have a chilled responsible trophy beer with goat meat and dripping wet pus*sy for your manhood

2 Likes

Re: Itsekiri Leaders Of Thought Dissociate Itsekiri Nation From The Proposed Protest by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 10:47am On Jul 31
What is the fate of the protest now
Re: Itsekiri Leaders Of Thought Dissociate Itsekiri Nation From The Proposed Protest by olax02(m): 10:49am On Jul 31
Ibrahimcoomasie:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/07/were-not-part-of-proposed-protest-itsekiri-nation/
Hello everyone. For you guys who are based overseas and need somebody to run errands for you in Nigeria, I am 100% available for you. You can chat with me on my WhatsApp for more info. 0706 1205 678. I am ready to serve you better. Thank you.
Re: Itsekiri Leaders Of Thought Dissociate Itsekiri Nation From The Proposed Protest by BlackyOne: 10:49am On Jul 31
This is ill advice, people have the constitutional rights to express their dissatisfaction through peaceful protest.

The ILOT doesn't care if hunger reduces the Itsekiri population and add to the quagmire of being a minority

Shameful! Wicked!! Selfish!!!

1 Like

Re: Itsekiri Leaders Of Thought Dissociate Itsekiri Nation From The Proposed Protest by BuyMeBanger: 10:57am On Jul 31
Realtord43:
Which one is itskere leaders of thoughts

Exactly what I was thinking even as an Itsekiri . I'll ask my elderly dad wink.

1 Like

Re: Itsekiri Leaders Of Thought Dissociate Itsekiri Nation From The Proposed Protest by erai30(m): 10:58am On Jul 31
Stupid sets of paid people posting rubbish

1 Like

Re: Itsekiri Leaders Of Thought Dissociate Itsekiri Nation From The Proposed Protest by Uncletony(m): 11:00am On Jul 31
This Yoruba man in power is so faint hearted. Ordinary protest he is wetting his baba Riga uncontrollably. Ordinary protest fa!

3 Likes

Re: Itsekiri Leaders Of Thought Dissociate Itsekiri Nation From The Proposed Protest by Augustine2244(m): 11:04am On Jul 31
Please how much in millions was promised to all these groups, leaders and associations,that they are backing out or disocciating themselves from the planned nationwide protest?
It's baffling that sane people would see the economic situation of their country deteriorating horribly under an incompetent administration, and still be defending it.
Animals are truly better than millions upon millions of human beings.
Even in the chimpanzee world,an alpha male who misbehaves won't be tolerated for long before subordinate males gang up and either kill him or drive him away from the troop or demote him.
Here in Nigeria, entities claiming to be higher than animals are defending trash.
Re: Itsekiri Leaders Of Thought Dissociate Itsekiri Nation From The Proposed Protest by Sonnobax15(m): 11:09am On Jul 31
Realtord43:

Tinubu just the bribe and buy any groups just to draw supports for is disasterous government
. His wife is an itsekiri woman...so I'm not surprised.
Re: Itsekiri Leaders Of Thought Dissociate Itsekiri Nation From The Proposed Protest by Maysdevices(f): 11:14am On Jul 31
FreeStuffsNG:
Nice one.
May God bless Iwereland and Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!
Cursed FOOL!

1 Like

Re: Itsekiri Leaders Of Thought Dissociate Itsekiri Nation From The Proposed Protest by Faposky95: 11:20am On Jul 31
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

I will.protest in my own way.....I'm with the struggle.
At least.have a history fighting......is that not what survival is about....?
No need to cry......we shall all end up at the same Judgement gates
Re: Itsekiri Leaders Of Thought Dissociate Itsekiri Nation From The Proposed Protest by Dennisochampa: 11:23am On Jul 31
I am not against the protest but they should take it to the eastern states and Abuja.... Lagos is a no no because they have not recovered from the destruction left behind during the end sars protest...
And also... Peter obi and atiku should lead the protests in their stated to give it more purpose....

2 Likes

Re: Itsekiri Leaders Of Thought Dissociate Itsekiri Nation From The Proposed Protest by Originalsly: 11:23am On Jul 31
Hmmm .... Judas everywhere.... how much were these ones paid to sell out their people? The FG has been strangling the masses from day one ... no letting up ... and this one is saying to be patient ... be silent ... don't complain. The Arab Spring reference is misleading... they were all the works of destabilization by the CIA to overthrow the governments. Let's see how they will consume to the reelected Venezuelan administration. If it weren't for protests ... it would not have been possible for the very politicians to go to the US and stay in 5 star hotels . If it wasn't for protests China would not have been as free nor as developed as it is today.

No doubt...there will be sponsored thugs ... who need to be set up on and their legs and arms be reorganized.

Re: Itsekiri Leaders Of Thought Dissociate Itsekiri Nation From The Proposed Protest by israelmao(m): 11:24am On Jul 31
All the sponsored association or dissociation will not stop tomorrow's protest,people are going to protest as Nigerian citizen to express their grievances without doing that under the umbrella of any interest group or movement or association.
Re: Itsekiri Leaders Of Thought Dissociate Itsekiri Nation From The Proposed Protest by hmohammed(m): 11:30am On Jul 31
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

I remember the SS and SE regions didnt protest against Jonathans government in 2012. Who is the bigger hypocrite??

3 Likes

Re: Itsekiri Leaders Of Thought Dissociate Itsekiri Nation From The Proposed Protest by Omoyorubatooto: 11:33am On Jul 31
Realtord43:

Tinubu just the bribe and buy any groups just to draw supports for is disasterous government

What is stopping Obi that declares war to also bribe his own group?

2 Likes

Re: Itsekiri Leaders Of Thought Dissociate Itsekiri Nation From The Proposed Protest by BluntCrazeMan: 11:48am On Jul 31
So,, For a Whole WEEK,, The topic of discussion in Nigeria is PROTEST.!!

PROTEST THAT IS BEING ORGANIZED BY SOME SO-CALLED FACELESS GHOSTS.!! 👻 👻

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Itsekiri Leaders Of Thought Dissociate Itsekiri Nation From The Proposed Protest by wink2015(m): 11:55am On Jul 31
But the same Itsekiri people ( mostly their women ) are protesting against Chevron company operating in their area for neglecting their welfare.

Why are they stopping their youth from joining the nationwide protest while at the same time fighting Chevron.

THIS PROTEST IS FOR ALL NIGERIANS WHETHER RICH OR POOR.

I think the Itsekiri Leaders of Thoughts are mischief makers.

THEY PREFER TO FIGHT ALONE WITH THE COMPANY IN THEIR AREAS THAT IS CHEVRON AND THEN CHOP ALONE WITH COMPANY JOBS BEING GIVEN TO THEIR PEOPLE.

ALL NIGERIANS MASSES MUST JOIN THIS PROTEST TO CONDEMN BAD GOVERNANCE IN NIGERIA.
Re: Itsekiri Leaders Of Thought Dissociate Itsekiri Nation From The Proposed Protest by jattopeter(m): 11:55am On Jul 31
and things are not this bad that time when Buhari and Tinibu lead Protest, Now things has gone to worst and people kept quiet. Truth is , we are not yet ready for true Democracy, When the sufferer heat up , every body Will wise up.
This Man is ruling this Country as if he is the only man in this Country .
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Re: Itsekiri Leaders Of Thought Dissociate Itsekiri Nation From The Proposed Protest by victorVIC1(m): 11:57am On Jul 31
Obyangel:
Every tribe keep disassociate itself from the planned protest, dissuading it's citizens from protesting because Nigerians are in bondage and cursed too.

Nigeria belongs to the youths, and youths are awake to make the nation work for every Nigerian.

Nigeria must be alright last last, gwo gwo gwo gwo ngwo

These are paid groups. They do not officially represent the voice of the tribes

2 Likes

Re: Itsekiri Leaders Of Thought Dissociate Itsekiri Nation From The Proposed Protest by saintruky(m): 11:58am On Jul 31
These ones na backstabbers normally... Grab and run with it pipo

1 Like

Re: Itsekiri Leaders Of Thought Dissociate Itsekiri Nation From The Proposed Protest by wink2015(m): 11:59am On Jul 31
I STRONGLY CONDEMN THE ITSEKIRI LEADERS OF THOUGHT FOR CALLING THEIR PEOPLE NOT TO JOIN THE UPCOMING GENERAL PROTEST.

This is against the constitutional rights of their people.

Their Itsekiri women are protesting against Chevron in the Warri area.

Why did Heaven not fall.

So the so called Itsekiri leaders of thoughts are wrong in their advice to their people.

TINUBU IS A BAD LEADER AND HIS GOVERNMENT BAD GOVERNANCE STYLE MUST BE CONDEMN THROUGH PROTEST.
Re: Itsekiri Leaders Of Thought Dissociate Itsekiri Nation From The Proposed Protest by Calitoscassius(m): 12:02pm On Jul 31
All these irrelvant self appointed sloganised groups, who da fork takes them serious?

What have they contributed to make their people's lives better before now?
Re: Itsekiri Leaders Of Thought Dissociate Itsekiri Nation From The Proposed Protest by ClearFlair: 12:04pm On Jul 31
Re: Itsekiri Leaders Of Thought Dissociate Itsekiri Nation From The Proposed Protest by putin2: 12:22pm On Jul 31
Hahaha are they upto a local government? Their number didn't count please.make we talk better things.
Re: Itsekiri Leaders Of Thought Dissociate Itsekiri Nation From The Proposed Protest by itelima: 12:33pm On Jul 31
Na tompolo pay them
Re: Itsekiri Leaders Of Thought Dissociate Itsekiri Nation From The Proposed Protest by Kusu12: 12:45pm On Jul 31
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

A self confessed and failed fraudster is talking about good governance. Hypocrite!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Itsekiri Leaders Of Thought Dissociate Itsekiri Nation From The Proposed Protest by Bazztadewu: 12:46pm On Jul 31
Oya na,tho tho.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Islamic Scholars Condemn Xmas Day Bombings / Fashola Writes FG On Condition Of Oshodi-apapa Expressway / Nigerians Will Now Know Who Tinubu Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.