Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,363 members, 7,910,854 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 06:20 PM

7 Reasons I Disrespect Jehovah's Witnesses - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 7 Reasons I Disrespect Jehovah's Witnesses (157 Views)

7 Reasons Why I Respect The Jehovah’s Witnesses / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Reasons I Disrespect Jehovah's Witnesses by Templee333(m): 10:41pm On Jul 30
1. They are hypocrites. They are good at preaching but cannot practice what they preach. 2. They construct man made rules and claim they are from God. 3.They criticize every other church/religion yet they practice the same thing they accuse others of. 4. They make false predictions but refuse to take responsibility when their predictions fail. 5. They tell lies in judgement and touture unsuspecting members emotionally while they claim that such judgments come from Jehovah. 6. They support child abuse and hide offenders. 7. They shun any member who question the "truth" that they claim to teach.

5 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons I Disrespect Jehovah's Witnesses by Templee333(m): 10:53pm On Jul 30
This is My reaction after reading what OnknownSoldier said about jws. You can ask ex jws to tell you their true colour.
Re: 7 Reasons I Disrespect Jehovah's Witnesses by Balablue64: 11:02pm On Jul 30
They know me in my area, none dare near our compound because they consider me as Satan first born.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons I Disrespect Jehovah's Witnesses by Janosky: 11:29am On Jul 31
Templee333:
1. They are hypocrytes. They are good at preaching but cannot practice what they preach. 2. They construct man made rules and claim they are from God. 3.They criticize every other church/religion yet they practice the same thing they accuse others of. 4. They make false predictions but refuse to take responsibility when their predictions fail. 5. They tell lies in judgement and touture unsuspecting members emotionally while they claim that such judgments come from Jehovah. 6. They support child abuse and hide offenders. 7. They shun any member who question the "truth" that they claim to teach

Sifia pains of a WAILING atheist deceiving himself, whose "Bible is not fit for our modern era."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons I Disrespect Jehovah's Witnesses by Janosky: 11:35am On Jul 31
Balablue64:
They know me in my area, none dare near our compound because they consider me as Satan first born.

To avoid JW's, If you like build walls around your house like kirikiri .

We don't care.
grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons I Disrespect Jehovah's Witnesses by achorladey: 3:11pm On Jul 31
Balablue64:

Like one of their reputable member here call all those who don't dance to his tune as Satan and demons grin grin grin

That's what they do when they know you are familiar with their lies and manipulations

3 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons I Disrespect Jehovah's Witnesses by achorladey: 3:12pm On Jul 31
Janosky:

Sifia pains of a WAILING atheist deceiving himself, whose "Bible is not fit for our modern era."

Your werey peddling brains should not be commenting on post of those you call apostates but you the you will never have order in your life will not allow you rest about those valid points about Jehovah's Witnesses that are on point grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons I Disrespect Jehovah's Witnesses by achorladey: 3:13pm On Jul 31
Janosky:

We don't care.
grin cheesy

Is enough for you to call those who don't dance to the tune of your werey peddling brains Satan or demons or Jesus didn't die for them grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons I Disrespect Jehovah's Witnesses by achorladey: 3:17pm On Jul 31
Templee333:
1. They are hypocrites. They are good at preaching but cannot practice what they preach. 2. They construct man made rules and claim they are from God. 3.They criticize every other church/religion yet they practice the same thing they accuse others of. 4. They make false predictions but refuse to take responsibility when their predictions fail. 5. They tell lies in judgement and touture unsuspecting members emotionally while they claim that such judgments come from Jehovah. 6. They support child abuse and hide offenders. 7. They shun any member who question the "truth" that they claim to teach

All in bold for emphasis for those contemplating going in that direction. Know what you are getting into or buying grin grin grin grin

Their members here are wolves on nairaland but sheep while in front of your doors. The double face and standards follow them.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons I Disrespect Jehovah's Witnesses by Templee333(m): 8:16pm On Jul 31
Balablue64:
Anyone who refuses to be misled by their false teaching is a Satan.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons I Disrespect Jehovah's Witnesses by Templee333(m): 8:18pm On Jul 31
Janosky:

Ok sir. Thank you sir. God bless you sir.
Re: 7 Reasons I Disrespect Jehovah's Witnesses by Templee333(m): 8:21pm On Jul 31
Janosky:

We don't care. grin cheesy
go and preach inside Eagle Square or Azo Rock.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons I Disrespect Jehovah's Witnesses by Templee333(m): 8:25pm On Jul 31
achorladey:

Like one of their reputable member here call all those who don't dance to his tune as Satan and demons grin grin grin

That's what they do when they know you are familiar with their lies and manipulations
not one of them but two. The one called janosky is the worst.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons I Disrespect Jehovah's Witnesses by achorladey: 10:35pm On Jul 31
Templee333:
not one of them but two. The one called janosky is the worst.

Looool

(1) (Reply)

Welcome To Your Month Of Total Positive Turn Around. / I Disagree With Ruga / Our Daily-devotional-freedom From Temptation 4th July

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.