Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,363 members, 7,910,856 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 06:22 PM

Benny Hinn’s Wife, Suzanne, Files For Divorce - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Benny Hinn’s Wife, Suzanne, Files For Divorce (1741 Views)

Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets / CAN Rejects Benny Hinn Prophecy About Nigeria / Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benny Hinn’s Wife, Suzanne, Files For Divorce by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:02am On Jul 31
Benny Hinn’s Wife, Suzanne, Files for Divorce

Suzanne Hinn, wife of world-famous televangelist Benny Hinn, has filed for divorce in Hillsborough County Court in Tampa, Florida.

Read Now: https://charismanews.com/culture/benny-hinns-wife-suzanne-files-for-divorce/

#BennyHinn
#SuzanneHinn
#divorce
#courtfilings
#marriage

CHARISMANEWS.COM

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn’s Wife, Suzanne, Files For Divorce by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:05am On Jul 31

James Lasher 2:16PM July 30, 2024

The Trinity Foundation is reporting that Suzanne Hinn, wife of world-famous televangelist Benny Hinn, has filed for divorce in Hillsborough County Court in Tampa, Florida.

This is the second time that she has filed for divorce from Benny after being first married on Aug. 4, 1979, and having four children.

As reported by Trinity Foundation, “The first Hinn divorce was filed in California, a no-fault divorce, community property state. The second divorce was filed in Florida, which is a no-fault divorce, equitable distribution state.”

Following the first filing in 2010, Hinn was infamously photographed holding hands with fellow televangelist Paula White while the pair was in Rome, Italy, published by The National Enquirer.

Benny Hinn argued that it was not the reason for the marital problems he and Suzanne were experiencing at the time, saying they were “just friends.”

“A friendship did develop,” Hinn said of White. “Hear this: No immorality whatsoever. These people out there are making it sound like we had an affair. That’s a lie.”

As Charisma previously reported, Hinn claims the the demise of his marriage was putting it before his family. “I was so busy in the ministry, I was so caught up with the ministry, I forgot about my family,” Hinn said then. “That’s probably what broke the whole thing up.”

The Hinns publicly shared the reconciliation process following the first divorce filing on their flagship program, “This is Your Day,” and were remarried in 2013.

“It’s amazing, Benny, what happens, when you allow the Lord and give Him permission and say, ‘Not my will but Your will be done in any situation in my life,'” Suzanne said at the time.

“Suzanne will be my partner in ministry,” Hinn said. “Because there’s really no other way around it, frankly … That’s just the way God wants it. She has a great anointing. She has a great ministry of prayer.”

Read Now: https://charismanews.com/culture/benny-hinns-wife-suzanne-files-for-divorce/

#BennyHinn
#SuzanneHinn
#divorce
#courtfilings
#marriage
Re: Benny Hinn’s Wife, Suzanne, Files For Divorce by JASONjnr(m): 1:55am On Jul 31
Marriage getting scarier by day......

Maybe, we should just normalize baby-mama and baby-daddy thing... Coz tolerance needs to be studied before anyone seek for marriage.

5 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn’s Wife, Suzanne, Files For Divorce by caye(m): 2:13am On Jul 31
The woman ( Suzanne Hinn) actually has mental illness.
I'm not kidding.
She admitted in an interview on TBN around 2013-14.

Benny Hinn ..the Jewish showbiznessman, who sells anointing for $1000.

" woe to him who hides his sins..."

5 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn’s Wife, Suzanne, Files For Divorce by Carazon: 6:13am On Jul 31
Marriage is not a do or die,it is better to divorce than one partner killing the other
Re: Benny Hinn’s Wife, Suzanne, Files For Divorce by pointblank247(m): 6:14am On Jul 31
caye:
I'm not kidding.

Benny has rejected transactional approach to the work of God and is now like Abel Damina. He made it public.

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn’s Wife, Suzanne, Files For Divorce by oz4real83(m): 6:19am On Jul 31
JASONjnr:
Marriage getting scarier by day......

Maybe, we should just normalize baby-mama and baby-daddy thing... Coz tolerance needs to be studied before anyone seek for marriage.
from your statement, baby-mamas and baby-daddies don't fight or quarrel? Haven't you seen couples celebrating 70 years marriage anniversaries? Are those couples not supposed to be the greatest focus of studies on how to make marriage work, instead of baby mamas and daddies relationships?

8 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn’s Wife, Suzanne, Files For Divorce by Peledonomy: 7:17am On Jul 31
grin

Don't read what I have to say cos I really have nothing to say.

You no dey hear word. You are still reading.

Oya kontinu na. When u tire move to the next post.
Re: Benny Hinn’s Wife, Suzanne, Files For Divorce by caye(m): 7:22am On Jul 31
pointblank247:
Benny has rejected transactional approach to the work of God and is now like Abel Damina. He made it public.

Oh! He rejected " transactional approach " , eh?
After:
- he was being repeatedly called out by Christians and secularists in the media

- rumoured to be sleeping with Paula White around 2011
- ministry was already capsizing, because ppl saw through his fraud ( thanks to internet) unlike the 80s & 90s

- his wife's 1st divorce, and mental illness and ppl wondering " shebi dis man says he has anointing?"

- him also being sick and being treated in Germany
- even his nephew "betrayed " him by revealing how they ran the ministry and did fake miracles and brainwashed ppl

Of course, " transactional approach".

Jesus took a whip
drove out the moneychangers
" You've made
my Father's House,
A DEN OF ROBBERS!"

2 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn’s Wife, Suzanne, Files For Divorce by shortgun(m): 7:25am On Jul 31
Even the bible said those who marry will have many problems.
Re: Benny Hinn’s Wife, Suzanne, Files For Divorce by Namaster: 7:34am On Jul 31
It fakes a FOOL to remarry after a divorce. It takes a BIGGER fool to remarry the SAME woman after a divorce.

Now, the woman is going to MORE of his money in divorce settlement and alimony.

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn’s Wife, Suzanne, Files For Divorce by Blitzking: 8:51am On Jul 31
OLAADEGBU:

Suzanne Hinn, wife of world-famous televangelist Benny Hinn, has filed for divorce in Hillsborough County Court in Tampa, Florida.

#BennyHinn
#SuzanneHinn
#divorce
#courtfilings
#marriage

CHARISMANEWS.COM
First Oyakilome...now Benny hinn wat are these women discovering about these men of God that they can't stay in a union of just 2ppl

2 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn’s Wife, Suzanne, Files For Divorce by Ladiesdoctor(m): 9:03am On Jul 31
People with promiscuous lives eh
Re: Benny Hinn’s Wife, Suzanne, Files For Divorce by TimiRume(f): 10:41am On Jul 31
Suzanne believes so much in Trump's presidency while Benny Hinn doesn't seem like the kind of person to support a trump character. Maybe they are having this disagreement now or maybe something else or maybe satan is cooking up lies as usual but whatever it is let everyone who is a true follower of Christ put them in prayers.

Let the world 🌎 criticise and judge and condemn but you, believer, pray for a brother and a sister.

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn’s Wife, Suzanne, Files For Divorce by TheChameleon: 1:47pm On Jul 31
Nawa ooo. If " Men of God" fit dey divorce...

What rights do they have to counsel people not to.?
Re: Benny Hinn’s Wife, Suzanne, Files For Divorce by ednut1(m): 5:45pm On Jul 31
caye:
I'm not kidding.

he couldn’t cure her All these useless con men deceiving una ehn 😂

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

IF This Porñ Star Can Change.....u Too Can / How Important Is The Holy Communion? / Emi Ba Legberun Ahon, Funyin Olugbala, Fogo Olorun Oba Ni, Isegun Ore Re

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.