Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,857 members, 7,945,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 04:32 AM

Hardship Is Not Global: Don't Let Tinubu And His Friends Deceive You - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hardship Is Not Global: Don't Let Tinubu And His Friends Deceive You (884 Views)

"The Hardship Is Too Much": Protests Erupt In Minna / Keyamo: Don't Let Your Pastor Or Imam Deceive You, Vote Tinubu / 2023: North Can't Afford To Let Tinubu Down - Kashim Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Hardship Is Not Global: Don't Let Tinubu And His Friends Deceive You by AlhajiCSO: 8:24am On Aug 01
helinues:

Go and ask all your elder brothers and stop sounding dumb on my mentions

I don't know if something terrible would happen to you if you did not troll me in a day.

https://www.nairaland.com/sisterjolade/posts
constant violation of rule 2 against nairalanders yet no sanction

Seun please look into the activities of this guy

cc

Fergie001 mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique Mukina2 Rule 2

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hardship Is Not Global: Don't Let Tinubu And His Friends Deceive You by UnfairLife7(m): 8:27am On Aug 01
helinues:

Go and ask all your elder brothers and stop sounding dumb on my mentions

I don't know if something terrible would happen to you if you did not troll me in a day.

https://www.nairaland.com/sisterjolade/posts

Mynd44
Seun
Oam4j
Nlfpmod
Fergie001
Mukina
Dominique

Rule 2

1 Like

Re: Hardship Is Not Global: Don't Let Tinubu And His Friends Deceive You by UnfairLife7(m): 8:41am On Aug 01
Philipponzaghi:
Wailing wailers, always looking for someone to blame.

Hardship is a reality everywhere, but they want to make it a Tinubu issue. It's time to wake up and face the facts, instead of living in denial.

Tinubu is not the cause; he’s here to bring solutions.
Your power is nothing if your people cannot afford quality education
Your power is nothing if your people cannot feed
Why you keep on deceiving the people my brother my sister

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nationwide Protest: Ndigbo Shuns Protest, Opens Markets, Demands Unconditional R / See The Only Filling Station Selling Fuel for 200 Naira Per Liter in Some States / Nigeria's Wall Of Shame: Top 10 Countdown (1999 - 2007):

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.