Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,086 members, 7,973,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 10:40 PM

You Have Been Put Into The Kingdom Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Have Been Put Into The Kingdom Of God (65 Views)

Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord Of All! / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is The Lord Of All! / The Power Of God’s Word – W.F. Kumuyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Have Been Put Into The Kingdom Of God by FrankB1: 2:41am On Jul 31
Matthew 6:9,10 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. 10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

Notice, thy kingdom come; now we have heard that, but what does it mean. First of all kingdom means-rule, reign. So, the kingdom of God is the rule and reign of God. The Kingdom of God is the realm where God reigns supreme. Notice, what Jesus said about this kingdom in John 18:36 -Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence. Now, that kingdom is our kingdom. We have been placed in that kingdom. Colossians 1:12,13 says, 12 Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light: 13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son. Now, we have to learn how to operate in this kingdom. Because, this kingdom doesn't operate like the world system. That's why Romans 12:2 says, And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. We now have to learn the rules and ways of operating in this kingdom. Notice, it says to be not conformed to this world(or it's ways of operating). We have to be deprogrammed because we have gotten use to operating in the ways of the world. But, we have changed systems and you can't bring the ways of the world into the kingdom of his dear son they don't operate the same. God wants his kingdom to rule in the earth. And the good thing about that is Psalm 103:19 says, The Lord hath prepared his throne in the heavens; and his kingdom ruleth over all.

(Notice, his kingdom rules over all)

One thing his kingdom rules over is time. God is outside of time 1 Peter 3:8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. He is neither subject or limited to time. His kingdom doesn't function by time, it doesn't follow the natural progression of time. For instance, you break your leg, you go get a cast, and wait 6-8 weeks for it to heal. You have to wait on time for it to heal, in the world system. But, in his kingdom you don't have to wait on time to get healed. That's why when you read about Jesus healings you see-straightway/immediately/in the self same hour. You don't see things taking days, weeks, months. In his kingdom there is an acceleration of time. His kingdom rules over time, time is a creation. In Genesis 1:14,15 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:
15 And let them be for lights in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so. So, time is a creation and is subject to the creator. Notice, in Joshua 10:12-14 - Then spake Joshua to the Lord in the day when the Lord delivered up the Amorites before the children of Israel, and he said in the sight of Israel, Sun, stand thou still upon Gibeon; and thou, Moon, in the valley of Ajalon. 13 And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed, until the people had avenged themselves upon their enemies. Is not this written in the book of Jasher? So the sun stood still in the midst of heaven, and hasted not to go down about a whole day. 14 And there was no day like that before it or after it, that the Lord hearkened unto the voice of a man: for the Lord fought for Israel.

Actually, the sun and the moon didn't stand still the earth rotates around the sun. So, what happened is the earth stopped rotating and stayed still. So, in that instance time stood still. And in Isaiah 38:4-8 You see time going backwards, it reads- 4 Then came the word of the Lord to Isaiah, saying, 5 Go, and say to Hezekiah, Thus saith the Lord, the God of David thy father, I have heard thy prayer, I have seen thy tears: behold, I will add unto thy days fifteen years. 6 And I will deliver thee and this city out of the hand of the king of Assyria: and I will defend this city. 7 And this shall be a sign unto thee from the Lord, that the Lord will do this thing that he hath spoken; 8 Behold, I will bring again the shadow of the degrees, which is gone down in the sun dial of Ahaz, ten degrees backward. So the sun returned ten degrees, by which degrees it was gone down. Ten degrees on a sun dial is between 20-40 minutes, so here time went backwards. In God's kingdom time is not the governing factor, in the world system it is. The world system and God's kingdom operates by different principles. The world system operates by time, God's kingdom operates in the earth by faith. And faith has the ability to override time. Another thing his kingdom rules over is sickness and disease. In Matthew 4:23 and Matthew 9:35 it reads- Matt 4:23 And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people. And Matthew 9:35 And Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people. So, there is nothing outside of his ability to heal. Psalm 103:3 Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases. In this kingdom there is no such thing as incurable.

When the rule of God operates in the earth supernatural things happen. In John 6:19-21 it reads-19 So when they had rowed about five and twenty or thirty furlongs, they see Jesus walking on the sea, and drawing nigh unto the ship: and they were afraid. 20 But he saith unto them, It is I; be not afraid. 21 Then they willingly received him into the ship: and immediately the ship was at the land whither they went. So, understand they were rowing to get to the place they were going until Jesus got into the ship and in a moment them and the ship was at the place where they were going. Remember, what Jesus said in John 18:36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence. Notice, Jesus didn't operate from were he was(this world) he operated from were he was from. And were he was from is not subject to the natural laws of time, space, and matter. In Acts 8:38-40 it reads 38 And he commanded the chariot to stand still: and they went down both into the water, both Philip and the eunuch; and he baptized him. 39 And when they were come up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord caught away Philip, that the eunuch saw him no more: and he went on his way rejoicing. 40 But Philip was found at Azotus: and passing through he preached in all the cities, till he came to Caesarea. (So, when he dipped the eunuch when the eunuch came up Philip was gone).

In God's kingdom all things are possible with God. In his kingdom it's not your ability that matters, it's his ability that matters. A lot of times when God tells someone to do something right away they judge it by their ability or lack of. But, the ability comes with the command. When He commands or instructs you at that moment you are empowered. You see that with Jesus, in John 5 there was a man at The Pool Of Bethesda that was unable to walk for 38 years. Notice, what Jesus did when he came up to him, Jesus saith unto him, Rise, take up thy bed, and walk. Now, the man is lame, but Jesus commanded him to do the very thing he could not do naturally. And in verse 9 And immediately the man was made whole, and took up his bed, and walked: and on the same day was the sabbath. In God's kingdom his command rules over everything. When Jesus stood at Larus tomb and said, "Lazarus come forth" people think he just walked out, but according to the scriptures he couldn't walk out. You see in John 19:40 Then took they the body of Jesus, and wound it in linen clothes with the spices, as the manner of the Jews is to bury. So, they wrapped you like a mummy. And back in John 11:44 about Lazarus And he that was dead came forth, bound hand and foot with graveclothes: and his face was bound about with a napkin. Jesus saith unto them, Loose him, and let him go. So, the man was wrapped like a mummy, his face is wrapped, and he's bound hands and feet, how could he walk out. People have tried to naturalize God, but you can't naturalize God. When you try to naturalize God then you reason out the power. Mark 7:13 Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition. God is not a natural God.

Now, when God starts blessing you and working through you don't start thinking it's you doing it. Like in Numbers 14 the children of Israel was going out to battle and Moses tried to warn them, Don't go out there God is not with you, but they were determined to go. So, Moses said, OK, but know I'm not going and the ark is staying here. In other words you are going out there in your own strength. God gave them victory after victory and they think they can do it. And the scripture says they got whipped and came back crying. Don't be fooled. In the world system it's acceptable to believe it when you see it, but not in God's kingdom. In God's kingdom you have to believe first then you see. In Luke 17:12-14 it reads- 12 And as he entered into a certain village, there met him ten men that were lepers, which stood afar off: 13 And they lifted up their voices, and said, Jesus, Master, have mercy on us. 14 And when he saw them, he said unto them, Go shew yourselves unto the priests. And it came to pass, that, as they went, they were cleansed. Now, in that time you went to the priest for him to pronounce you clean. But, here Jesus sent them while they were still lepers. Now, they couldn't stand there and wait until they looked better or felt better. Had they did that they would have gone without. They had to believe before they saw. In God's kingdom you believe first then see.

In God's Kingdom His word rules not circumstances. In Luke 5:1-7 it reads- 1 And it came to pass, that, as the people pressed upon him to hear the word of God, he stood by the lake of Gennesaret, 2 And saw two ships standing by the lake: but the fishermen were gone out of them, and were washing their nets. 3 And he entered into one of the ships, which was Simon's, and prayed him that he would thrust out a little from the land. And he sat down, and taught the people out of the ship. 4 Now when he had left speaking, he said unto Simon, Launch out into the deep, and let down your nets for a draught. 5 And Simon answering said unto him, Master, we have toiled all the night, and have taken nothing: nevertheless at thy word I will let down the net. 6 And when they had this done, they inclosed a great multitude of fishes: and their net brake. 7 And they beckoned unto their partners, which were in the other ship, that they should come and help them. And they came, and filled both the ships, so that they began to sink. Notice, what Peter said, At thy word I will let down the net. Even though he knew that wasn't the right time for fishing. But notice, the word determined the right time not the circumstance. And in Matthew 14 we see Peter again when they were on the sea and Jesus came walking on the water and they thought it was a ghost. Notice, what Peter said, "If that's you bid me come to you on the water." Peter didn't have faith in his natural ability, he had faith in Jesus command. In God's kingdom it's the command that rules.

Notice, what it says in 2 Corinthians 5:20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ. Notice, when an ambassador is sent to a country he doesn't live on the level of the country where he is sent to. He can be sent to a country that is poverty stricken, but he doesn't live according to that country. He lives on the level of the country where he comes from. In fact, he brings the life style of his country to that country, and that's how he lives. Well, we are from the kingdom of God, and that's the level of life we can live on like Jesus did. Sometimes people say, well that's Jesus, but Jesus said in John 14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. God didn't put us in a supernatural kingdom to just live natural lives. You can operate the principles of The Kingdom Of God in the earth. Didn't Jesus say pray in this manner, "Thy kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven." Well, the kingdom comes by practicing the principals of the kingdom. When you who have been given the authority to operate the principle of the kingdom of God then it's legal for it to operate in the earth. God said, "Let man have dominion" so it's mankind that has to operate the principles for his kingdom/his rule to be done in the earth. God operates through his word. So, the principles of the kingdom will manifest the rule of God in the earth. And that's what God wants. (Learn how to operate in your kingdom).

One principle of the kingdom of God that manifest the kingdom in the earth is calling things that be not as though they were. Romans 4:17 says, (As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were. There's been some misunderstanding about that, people think that you are denying circumstances. But, it's not a matter of denying anything, it's more a matter of acknowledging something. Like 2 Corinthians 4:17,18 says, For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory; 18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal. Notice, things not seen it does not say things that don't exist. Things that be not are things that are not manifested. And the way they manifest is by calling them. Example In Genesis 17:4,5 God said to Abraham, As for me, behold, my covenant is with thee, and thou shalt be a father of many nations. 5 Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee. But in Romans 4:19 it says, And being not weak in faith, he considered not his own body now dead, when he was about an hundred years old, neither yet the deadness of Sarah's womb. So, when God told him, For a father of many nations have I made thee, physically his body was dead. Notice, what it says in Psalm 119:89 For ever, O Lord, thy word is settled in heaven. But, the word settled in heaven has to be received here(remember, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven). The word settled in heaven doesn't profit you until it's received here.

Notice, even though his word was settled in heaven his body was still dead here. How did God cause what was settled there to come here, on the earth. By Abraham calling things that be not as though it was. God changed his name from Abram-High father to Abraham-Father of a multitude. So, every time his name was called they were calling things that be not as though they were. The same thing with his wife, verse 15- And God said unto Abraham, As for Sarai thy wife, thou shalt not call her name Sarai, but Sarah shall her name be. God changed her name from Sarai-My princess to Sarah-Princess of nations. By them calling things that be not as though they were they brought what was settled in heaven here in the earth. When you operate the principles of the kingdom then you bring heaven to earth.

It is not God's will that any should perish. And I wouldn't want to end this article without giving someone the opportunity to receive Jesus as their Lord and Savior. It's very easy just pray: Dear God- I know I have sinned and I now turn from them and I invite Jesus to come into my heart (Revelation 3:20). He died for my sins and you have raised him from the dead and I now confess that Jesus is my Lord and Savior (Romans 10:9,10). I thank you for saving me, Amen

But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name (John 1:12). 1 Timothy 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. 2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

(1) (Reply)

Is Money Your Problem ? / Come Up / After Writing About ESU, IFA And ORUNMILA What Next?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.