Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,914 members, 7,980,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 09:50 AM

African Cities Sitting On ‘Keg Of Gunpowder’ As Growing Youth Anger Fuels Unrest - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / African Cities Sitting On ‘Keg Of Gunpowder’ As Growing Youth Anger Fuels Unrest (24941 Views)

African Cities Sitting On ‘keg Of Gunpowder’ As Growing Youth Anger Fuels Unrest / Protest: Africa Is Sitting On Keg Of Gunpowder, Youths Angry With Us - Obasanjo / Obasanjo Warns On Youth Anger, Explosion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Cities Sitting On ‘Keg Of Gunpowder’ As Growing Youth Anger Fuels Unrest by heniford2: 1:55pm On Jul 31
If protest happens trust me this government will really be in big shit alot of serious uprise will happen that has never happened before tinubu should seriously address the nation to night that's if his advices agrees ohhh
Re: African Cities Sitting On ‘Keg Of Gunpowder’ As Growing Youth Anger Fuels Unrest by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:02pm On Jul 31
helinues:
Not in Nigeria
Toh!
cool
Re: African Cities Sitting On ‘Keg Of Gunpowder’ As Growing Youth Anger Fuels Unrest by Chetas81(m): 2:27pm On Jul 31
BLACK AFRICAN CITIZEN REMAIN SICK, THEY WILL REMAIN LIKE THIS, TILL GOD CHANGED THEIR STORYLINE, USELESS HUMAN BEING CANNOT BUILD A GREAT NATION
Re: African Cities Sitting On ‘Keg Of Gunpowder’ As Growing Youth Anger Fuels Unrest by Chetas81(m): 2:30pm On Jul 31
helinues:
Not in Nigeria
OPINION
Re: African Cities Sitting On ‘Keg Of Gunpowder’ As Growing Youth Anger Fuels Unrest by Chetas81(m): 2:37pm On Jul 31
helinues:

Did he mention Nigeria?
keep the hell shot, you foolish man ♂️
Re: African Cities Sitting On ‘Keg Of Gunpowder’ As Growing Youth Anger Fuels Unrest by okoroemeka(m): 2:48pm On Jul 31
iwaeda:

Keg of powder indeed. grin grin grin grin grin grin
I don't know about keg of gunpowder but I know that CNN has nothing good to report about Africa,always showing the negative side,they rejoice in celebrating bad news from Africa,not doubt they will be itching to cover the anarchy they wish will start from tomorrow,sadist network,have you ever seen lekki banana island,eko Atlantic city,dangote refinery or a stretch of beach they have covered?only hungry children wearing rags in mudhouses

1 Like

Re: African Cities Sitting On ‘Keg Of Gunpowder’ As Growing Youth Anger Fuels Unrest by ZIAZI(m): 3:14pm On Jul 31
Na only Africa una dey beam una searchlight! Rubbish!

A presidential candidate and former president was almost whacked on stage during his campaign tour right there in America but it is not a big deal because it's the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

Pathetic CNN!
Re: African Cities Sitting On ‘Keg Of Gunpowder’ As Growing Youth Anger Fuels Unrest by AntiChristian: 3:35pm On Jul 31
BABANGBALI:
na because you never see person wey go break your head

I won't go near person wey hold stick or mad protesters!
Re: African Cities Sitting On ‘Keg Of Gunpowder’ As Growing Youth Anger Fuels Unrest by BABANGBALI: 3:36pm On Jul 31
AntiChristian:

I won't go near person wey hold stick or mad protesters!
you're a carword
Re: African Cities Sitting On ‘Keg Of Gunpowder’ As Growing Youth Anger Fuels Unrest by AntiChristian: 3:47pm On Jul 31
BABANGBALI:
you're a carword

Coward? Try and come steal from my house and you'll see how i will try kill you or we die together!
Re: African Cities Sitting On ‘Keg Of Gunpowder’ As Growing Youth Anger Fuels Unrest by BABANGBALI: 3:53pm On Jul 31
AntiChristian:

Coward? Try and come steal from my house and you'll see how i will try kill you or we die together!

hempty threat
Re: African Cities Sitting On ‘Keg Of Gunpowder’ As Growing Youth Anger Fuels Unrest by AntiChristian: 3:59pm On Jul 31
BABANGBALI:
hempty threat

Try am na!

Enter the Protest and come steal!

Na your dead body go return home!
Re: African Cities Sitting On ‘Keg Of Gunpowder’ As Growing Youth Anger Fuels Unrest by Oshin56(m): 4:14pm On Jul 31
Didi2d:
I blame tinubu for allowing things to get worse. He disappointed me
sometimes everything is not politics, the mistake he made during GEJ government was protesting against removal of subsidy when things was ok. But now that everything is not alright globally He now removed it. People will feel the impact positive or negatively is what I don't know.
Re: African Cities Sitting On ‘Keg Of Gunpowder’ As Growing Youth Anger Fuels Unrest by cucumbar: 4:37pm On Jul 31
benuejosh:
In Nigeria, the protest is as a result of bad state actors who are feeling pained that the election conducted didn't bring them to power even when some came distant third position.

There is hunger in the land. Yes it is true, but what have the individuals done about it? did hunger start today? have they gone to farm? they blame the government and i ask, define government. Are the masses not the authority? are they not the ones who sent people to represent them? What have they done to support those they sent to represent them? If they are hungry they should go to farm and not allow themselves to be used with hunger as an excuse or tool to be used by those who lost out of election to cause chaos.

The rot of over 16 years cannot be cured by just 1 and half year of Tinubu in government. Peter Obi had 8 years as governor of a state yet left Anambra as one of the worst state in terms of development and governance.

Those behind the protest are only calling for anarchy and chaos to make this administration unstable.

Even if the protest ends, untill the farmers harvest their crops, there's nothing that can be done about the hunger. Government can not farm to feed the whole nation. Most Nigerians want everything to be given to them freely without them working for it.

Minimum was increased to about N30k Abia state and Benue that i am aware of were still paying workers about N18k till date. But it is the federal government that they want to blame. Even if it is increased to 200k, federal government will pay her own workers but will the state government pay their workers? will the private sector pay? are the protesters protesting against their state government or against Tinubu? The man -Tinubu- has increased minimum wage. Ask you state governors to implement it and lets see.

Traders in the market are increasing prices in the market at will, are they protesting against those traders? but it is Tinubu that is increasing prices.

We need to be wise as a people in this country.

The call for anarchy should be resisted by all means and those supporting it should be brought to book.

For me, i am not among those protesting because the protest is just a call for anarchy.

all this long epistle, no single sense Inside. You are mad, I swear!
Re: African Cities Sitting On ‘Keg Of Gunpowder’ As Growing Youth Anger Fuels Unrest by Litmus: 4:54pm On Jul 31
Mostly in the West does the destruction of eggs lead to omelette. They invented the dish. In Africa, if the youths destroy eggs, it will be mainly due to reading about how eggs were destroyed in the West to make omelette. Africans, on destroying eggs, will expect omelette on demand, which will lead them to destroy more eggs until no eggs are left. Then they will drown in the seas of yolks and albumen.

Read my signature and understand the way forward. Difficult but true.
Re: African Cities Sitting On ‘Keg Of Gunpowder’ As Growing Youth Anger Fuels Unrest by NSK4U(m): 5:32pm On Jul 31
benuejosh:
In Nigeria, the protest is as a result of bad state actors who are feeling pained that the election conducted didn't bring them to power even when some came distant third position.

There is hunger in the land. Yes it is true, but what have the individuals done about it? did hunger start today? have they gone to farm? they blame the government and i ask, define government. Are the masses not the authority? are they not the ones who sent people to represent them? What have they done to support those they sent to represent them? If they are hungry they should go to farm and not allow themselves to be used with hunger as an excuse or tool to be used by those who lost out of election to cause chaos.

The rot of over 16 years cannot be cured by just 1 and half year of Tinubu in government. Peter Obi had 8 years as governor of a state yet left Anambra as one of the worst state in terms of development and governance.

Those behind the protest are only calling for anarchy and chaos to make this administration unstable.

Even if the protest ends, untill the farmers harvest their crops, there's nothing that can be done about the hunger. Government can not farm to feed the whole nation. Most Nigerians want everything to be given to them freely without them working for it.

Minimum was increased to about N30k Abia state and Benue that i am aware of were still paying workers about N18k till date. But it is the federal government that they want to blame. Even if it is increased to 200k, federal government will pay her own workers but will the state government pay their workers? will the private sector pay? are the protesters protesting against their state government or against Tinubu? The man -Tinubu- has increased minimum wage. Ask you state governors to implement it and lets see.

Traders in the market are increasing prices in the market at will, are they protesting against those traders? but it is Tinubu that is increasing prices.

The call for anarchy should be resisted by all means and those supporting it should be brought to book.

For me, i am not among those protesting because the protest is just a call for anarchy.

Too daft and trash!
Re: African Cities Sitting On ‘Keg Of Gunpowder’ As Growing Youth Anger Fuels Unrest by BABANGBALI: 5:39pm On Jul 31
AntiChristian:

Try am na!

Enter the Protest and come steal!

Na your dead body go return home!
na only mouth you get jo
Re: African Cities Sitting On ‘Keg Of Gunpowder’ As Growing Youth Anger Fuels Unrest by Jrevelation(m): 6:07pm On Jul 31
No hard feelings

benuejosh:

Re: African Cities Sitting On ‘Keg Of Gunpowder’ As Growing Youth Anger Fuels Unrest by Atuero(m): 7:48pm On Jul 31
helinues:

Stop doing copy and paste and answer my question

Did former president Obasanjo mention Nigeria?

You are too dumb and arrogantly ignorant
Re: African Cities Sitting On ‘Keg Of Gunpowder’ As Growing Youth Anger Fuels Unrest by AntiChristian: 7:05am On Aug 01
BABANGBALI:
na only mouth you get jo

Go to the nearest police checkpoint or armour tank and protest!

Screenshot the event like that ENDSARS DJ that used the opportunity to japa!
Re: African Cities Sitting On ‘Keg Of Gunpowder’ As Growing Youth Anger Fuels Unrest by Obierika(m): 8:15pm On Aug 01
Softmen:

Surely I go see am for ur papa head idiot

Nkita ala!

E go do you like film by the time you find yourself chained like a dog to the floor in the underground dungeon of the DSS

You people will just come online to make allegations you can't defend because you think you're anonymous!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Orders Permanent Forfeiture Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's $37.5m Mansion / The Current State Of Onicha Ugbo Federal Road In Delta State (pictures) / Aregbesola Commissions Workers Drive Road Projects(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.