Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,165 members, 7,903,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 10:23 PM

Bank Phb Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bank Phb Interview (740 Views)

Bank Phb Is Recruiting! / Bank Phb's Aptitude Test / Recruitment @ Banks Phb And Firstinland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bank Phb Interview by olutoha200: 1:00pm On Sep 26, 2007
Please i want to know whether anybody that was called for the bank PHB interview for the OND holders have been employed.
Re: Bank Phb Interview by mashaun(m): 6:18pm On Sep 26, 2007
abeg o,called for the interview or recruting ond holder ?
I AM INTERESTED IF THERE IS ANY INFO .
Re: Bank Phb Interview by olutoha200: 9:41am On Sep 28, 2007
The other day i went there they just told me that there is nothing happening presently so please if you hear anything please inform me.
Re: Bank Phb Interview by aikmenuk: 10:23am On Sep 28, 2007
those pple are not serious.the only thing they do is give you hope by written and so pple will be banking with them.they wont call u it base on sentiment na who u know
Re: Bank Phb Interview by olutoha200: 10:28am On Sep 28, 2007
Thanks for your reply but i would just remain hopeful maybe i can anything positive from them.
Re: Bank Phb Interview by sparta(f): 10:49am On Sep 28, 2007
hi
Bank phb has called us. We have had a test and 2 interviews now and have gone for medicals. We are to submit our docs on friday, (28, Feb 2007). I'l advise you visit thier keffi office to find out about your status. Its almost been rounded off now.
Wish u the best.
smiley
Re: Bank Phb Interview by RuuDie(m): 11:57am On Sep 28, 2007
sparta:

hi
Bank phb has called us. We have had a test and 2 interviews now and have gone for medicals. We are to submit our docs on friday, (28, Feb 2007). I'l advise you visit their keffi office to find out about your status. Its almost been rounded off now.
Wish u the best.
smiley

hi sparta,

where did u write ur tests & interview i did a test and interview @ keffi but no dice. . . . so far ?
Re: Bank Phb Interview by sparta(f): 12:02pm On Sep 28, 2007
Hi
i wrote my test in Keffi too but had my interviews in Keffi and Tiamiyu savage respectively. I will advise you go to keffi coz we collected our forms there this week.
Wish you the best.
Re: Bank Phb Interview by justsimple: 1:01pm On Sep 28, 2007
Hello Spatar,were u called that u are successful in the interview or u went to their keffi office on ur own to confirm?pls i need to be inform if i should go to their office or wait for text message .
Re: Bank Phb Interview by sparta(f): 1:57pm On Sep 28, 2007
I was called by phone and text. They almost rounding off for succesful candidate. Its better you go there quick to be on safer side.

(1) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Interview / Graduates Of Lasu And Adeola Odutal College,ijebu Ode! / Computer Warehouse Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.