Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,169 members, 7,913,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 01:22 AM

Isreal Has Killed Hamas Leader - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Isreal Has Killed Hamas Leader (650 Views)

House Of Hamas Leader, Yahya Sinwar Surrounded By Isreali Forces / Israeli Troops Raid Home Of Saleh al-Aruri, Hamas Leader, Detain Family Members / Isreal Killed Hamas Commander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isreal Has Killed Hamas Leader by joemag: 7:41am On Jul 31
Hamas's top political leader Ismail Haniyeh has been killed in Iran, the group has confirmed.

Iran's Revolutionary Guards said Haniyeh and one of his bodyguards were "assassinated" in the capital Tehran at around 2am local time, Iranian state media reported.

In a statement, Hamas said he was killed in "a treacherous Zionist raid on his residence in Tehran".

The assassination is a "cowardly act that will not go unpunished", Hamas-run Al-Aqsa TV cited senior Hamas official Moussa Abu Marzouk as saying.

Haniyeh was in Iran to attend the swearing-in ceremony for the country's new president, Masoud Pezeshkian.

The Revolutionary Guards said the cause of his death was under investigation and would be announced soon.

Hamas later said Haniyeh was killed in an airstrike and blamed Israel.

Haniyeh left the Gaza Strip in 2019 and has lived in exile in Qatar since then.

No one immediately claimed responsibility for the death, but Israel had vowed to kill Haniyeh and other leaders of Hamas after the group attacked Israel on 7 October, killing 1,200 people and taking 250 others hostage.

https://news.sky.com/story/hamas-leader-ismail-haniyeh-killed-in-iran-group-says-13187783

Re: Isreal Has Killed Hamas Leader by chiiraq802(m): 7:43am On Jul 31
He was killed in the capital city of Iran. I don't believe this news. Iran after all there noise and empty threat Iran made.

No wonder dem don quiet. e get wetin dem see weh mk fear catch them.

Iran thinks everything is all about nuclear weapons. Israel will finish all the Muslim terrorists countries combined under 1 week including those one in Nigeria.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isreal Has Killed Hamas Leader by ojun50(m): 7:45am On Jul 31
Whatever
Re: Isreal Has Killed Hamas Leader by chiiraq802(m): 7:51am On Jul 31
ojun50:
Whatever
You thought it was Hamas has killed Israeli leader.

4 Likes

Re: Isreal Has Killed Hamas Leader by Don27tiky(m): 7:52am On Jul 31
Cowardly act? That was a bold and fearless . Let their be peace. How do you enjoy this life when you’re always hiding because you are a target? No one is safe in this world when you are a target

3 Likes

Re: Isreal Has Killed Hamas Leader by tishbite42: 8:00am On Jul 31
The Iranians have a poor internal security mechanism
How can your guest br killed under your nose?!
This shows that the Supreme Leader and the President aren't safe

1 Like

Re: Isreal Has Killed Hamas Leader by Solowise0814: 8:04am On Jul 31
If Israel vowed to kill you, there's no need hiding because they must surely kill you, it won't even take time, wether you are in USA or Iran, they will take Yu out and nothing will happen. God's own nation ✌️✌️

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isreal Has Killed Hamas Leader by joemag: 8:11am On Jul 31
Solowise0814:
If Israel vowed to kill you, there's no need hiding because they must surely kill you, it won't even take time, wether you are in USA or Iran, they will take Yu out and nothing will happen. God's own nation ✌️✌️

it is only the ignorant that tempers with them

3 Likes

Re: Isreal Has Killed Hamas Leader by Lastmessenger2: 8:21am On Jul 31
Israel picking them like beans. What a bad ass country?

3 Likes

Re: Isreal Has Killed Hamas Leader by Firebomber: 8:32am On Jul 31
😂
Re: Isreal Has Killed Hamas Leader by Savedday2: 8:50am On Jul 31
So that guy don go enjoy him 72 virgins?

I wish him happy enjoyment
Re: Isreal Has Killed Hamas Leader by magoo10(m): 8:53am On Jul 31
He can now go and enjoy his virgins in hell
Re: Isreal Has Killed Hamas Leader by Anguldi(m): 8:54am On Jul 31
Finally the white head is down
Re: Isreal Has Killed Hamas Leader by vowiski(m): 8:56am On Jul 31
Na wa ..
Re: Isreal Has Killed Hamas Leader by ojun50(m): 9:01am On Jul 31
chiiraq802:

You thought it was Hamas has killed Israeli leader.
Na waoooo. You think say wetin dey happen for other country concern me
Re: Isreal Has Killed Hamas Leader by ShallongeV: 9:28am On Jul 31
The Israeli Mossad are highly efficient & formidable ...The best in the world
Two high target assassination within 10 hours interval....involving no 1 & 2 hench men of Hamas & Hizbollah respectively.
A strong message to enemies of Israel.
A daring assassination of the world"s most wanted in the heart of Iran ,150 m from presidential palace.Speaks volume of Irani an intelegence gross folly & incompetence
Re: Isreal Has Killed Hamas Leader by RollinTNDA: 10:34am On Jul 31
Good
Re: Isreal Has Killed Hamas Leader by tolexy007(m): 10:38am On Jul 31
chiiraq802:
He was killed in the capital city of Iran. I don't believe this news. Iran after all there noise and empty threat Iran made.

No wonder dem don quiet. e get wetin dem see weh mk fear catch them.

Iran thinks everything is all about nuclear weapons. Israel will finish all the Muslim terrorists countries combined under 1 week including those one in Nigeria.

even me i never believe the news until i saw it on Al Jazeera news. Now i agree Israel don't forgive

(1) (Reply)

When a Gift turns a crime. / If U Love A Moslem Guy Ad D Family Dose Not Wnt U Wht Will U Do To Win Him. / Barack Obama's Aunt Zeituni Onyango Granted Asylum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.