Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,363 members, 7,910,854 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 06:20 PM

Abel Damina Instructed I And Joshua Talena To Lie That He Ordained Paul Enenche - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Abel Damina Instructed I And Joshua Talena To Lie That He Ordained Paul Enenche (98 Views)

Abel Damina: Breast, Yansh, Brain, Good Cook Do Not Make You A Wife Material But / Pastor Abel Damina: Hallelujah Is Not A Heavenly Language (Video) / Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abel Damina Instructed I And Joshua Talena To Lie That He Ordained Paul Enenche by owukpa(m): 8:37am On Jul 31
Abel Damina instructed I and Joshua Talena to lie that he ordained Dr Paul Enenche – Odola

Apostle Paul Odola has issued a stern warning to Dr. Abel Damina, over his constant claim that he ordained the senior pastor of Dunamis Church, Dr Paul Enenche.

This warning comes amidst accusations and a contentious narrative surrounding claims that Dr. Abel Damina ordained Dr. Paul Enenche.

Odola, who has been closely involved with the ministries of both individuals since 1988, alleged that the ordination claims were a deliberate fabrication designed to undermine Dr. Enenche's achievements and misrepresent his affiliations.

Odola has vowed to release evidence if these claims are directly challenged.
My attention has been drawn to the videos where Rev. Joshua Talena and I purportedly claimed that Dr. Abel ordained Dr. Paul Enenche. Having been involved in their lives and ministry since 1988, I know what they know, and we know what we know. It was a contrivance by us, championed by Dr. Abel, to project and sustain the narrative that he ordained Dr. Enenche, with the intent to perpetually tie Dr. Enenche to Dr. Abel’s ministerial apron. Joshua Talena and I were instructed to enforce it at every given opportunity to embarrass Dr. Paul’s association with Bishop David Oyedepo and undermine Dr. Paul Enenche’s significant ministerial impact and achievements.

I have been under perpetual pressure to release a picture from the 1996 ministers’ conference where Dr. Paul was in attendance during his brief association with us. As you can see on my page, on the 25th of July, Dr. Abel called me and was mocking, encouraging me to bring out the picture, publish it, and reinforce that false ordination claim and narrative. He suggested that Dr. Paul’s claim of being different from us should be dismissed.

I do not intend to engage in issues with Dr. Abel or Joshua Talena. However, if either of them directly denies this assertion, I will release the voice note from the 25th of July where Dr. Damina was mockingly persuading me to undermine Dr. Paul by reinforcing that false ordination narrative. I will not respond to bloggers but will address direct refutations by Dr. Damina.

Tired of the false narrative and my involvement in this unholy alliance, I have chosen to set the record straight to save the ‘church’ from the insanity of this false claim. I don’t think Dr. Abel needs this false claim to validate his religious status or the global impact of Dr. Paul Enenche to authenticate his spiritual authority. The ministerial achievements and global impact of Dr. Enenche do not reflect Dr. Abel’s pattern and style of ministry. Honor should be given to whom honor is due. Such a significant ministerial impact can only be associated with the likes of Bishop Oyedepo. Dr. Paul’s brief association is not a reason to lay claims. If I hear a pin again… nobody should blame my next outburst.

SOURCE: https://idomavoice.com/abel-damina-instructed-i-and-joshua-talena-to-lie-that-he-ordained-dr-paul-enenche-odola/

CC: seun, mynd44, lalasticlala

Re: Abel Damina Instructed I And Joshua Talena To Lie That He Ordained Paul Enenche by Zwooks: 8:40am On Jul 31
Just succeed and watch everyone scramble to say they owned you

(1) (Reply)

Today's Devotionals For Christians - FRIDAY 25TH SEPTEMBER 2020 / 3 / 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.