Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,203,961 members, 7,987,437 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 10:29 AM

Court Restricts Protest In Lagos To Freedom, Peace Parks - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Court Restricts Protest In Lagos To Freedom, Peace Parks (121 Views)

Ondo Government Bans Night Clubbing, Restricts Okada Operations / Man Flogged By Soldiers For Expressing His Right To 'Freedom Of Speech' / Man Parks His Jeep & Bathes On Lagos Street In Broad Daylight (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Court Restricts Protest In Lagos To Freedom, Peace Parks by Oladunni770: 9:42am On Jul 31
A Lagos High Court has granted an ex parte application from the State’s Attorney General, Senior Advocate of Nigeria Lawal Pedro, which seeks to limit the proposed nationwide protest on August 1 in Lagos to two locations: the Gani Fawehinmi Freedom Park in Ojota and the Peace Park in Ketu.
Read more>>>
https://thestreetjournal.org/court-restricts-protest-in-lagos-to-freedom-peace-parks/

Re: Court Restricts Protest In Lagos To Freedom, Peace Parks by derecho(m): 9:48am On Jul 31
Protests are already everywhere. Market women curse Tinubu and his supporters in the market. Go to various streets in Lagos and listen to people.

The courts can't tell people how to protest.

In my opinion, this protest is to raise awareness and I think the organizers achieved that 1000% even before August 1.

The real protest, the organizers said, won't be announced.
Re: Court Restricts Protest In Lagos To Freedom, Peace Parks by Mynd44: 10:17am On Jul 31

(1)

Kidnappers Of Kogi Varsity Students Demand N10m Ransom / Gabriel Dominic Walks Free After Months Of Confinement / “na My Turn To Chop Nor Good For Politics”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.