Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,831 members, 7,921,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 04:09 PM

Lagos Is Not For Everyone - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lagos Is Not For Everyone (151 Views)

The Cost Of Renting An Apartment/room In Lagos Is Very Expensive. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Is Not For Everyone by Letdemsay02: 10:01am On Jul 31
Bitter truth for those coming to hustle in a place like Lagos. Better have a rethink now. If you know you don't have a good skill. I mean hand work that can fetch you alot of money just remain where you are please. If you got a job and the salary is below 120,000 pls dey where you dey or else your suffer go long. If you're a struggling guy as in( you never find your feet), beware of any relationship involving broke Lagos girls. The way you dey hustle to make am na so them dey hustle. There's no love in Lagos. Omo dem go use you step up. If you are planning to come to Lagos and you don't have any body to help you.I mean person when go connect you or make things easy for you before you find your feet. Bro jejely stay where you dey oo. Lagos life no be like Nollywood oo I hope you understand. If not, e go clear. You want to come to Lagos and your school cert Ends with NCE ND and HND just know,I don't want to say anything.I'm not here to discourage any one coming to Lagos but before you make that move please have a rethink. The present day Lagos is not like the 70s 80s or 90s.
Re: Lagos Is Not For Everyone by Zwooks: 10:06am On Jul 31
Truth

(1) (Reply)

Join Me To My Local Market | African Market | #vlogmas2020 Day 5 / Biggest Promo In 2020 / Chy Business For All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.