Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,047 members, 7,925,306 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 01:26 PM

Protest Is Going On Now In Kano - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Protest Is Going On Now In Kano (4835 Views)

Man Who Was Shot During The Abeokuta Protest Is Alive (Photos) / ENDSARS:OKOPOLY Female Student Hit By Car In The Protest Is Finally Dead(photos) / OOU Female Student Declared Missing After Going On A Date With Her Boyfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest Is Going On Now In Kano by historic: 5:10pm On Jul 31
blabulu2000:

In Ukraine and Russian agitation....how many Nigeria volunteer to stay by and help them figbt....despite the Nigerians living in the Ukrainian has all their investment in this country ....
Also , During your Biafra struggle ...with Fulani Aboki in 1965 ....How many Ibo people stayed back to help us defend our Yoruba territory during.the civil war....

.....we don't believe in your Ibo struggle in Yoruba land.....
In Imo. State , as we speak right now is boiling... ...the Ibo IPOB. Terrorists group are burning.....police stations , Killing soldiers and policemen.. and government infrastructure.....is this part of the Nigeria youth demand ? Oh boy carry your Ibo agenda protest to your Ibo
State ....Aboki people are staging their protest in Kano .....South south are staging their protest in South south region ....are you not proud of your region....if your region is good....you wouldn't be in southwest region....now, some of those things that are not good in your region....use this opportunity to protest it against your indigenous Governor.....
Alex Otti of Abia. Stste still pays 14k ....and all Abia people can't protest that but they can protest anything that is wrong in the south west...
The IPOB. Gives sit at home order ....no Ibo person can protest this , but you are hear with your empty brain wanting to protest in Yoruba land....
Ibo person can doesnt know our plight in Yoruba land.and therefore can not speaks for is in Yoruba land...for this protest....go to your State and speaks the language your people understsnd.in your regoom...
Your Biafra agenda. Protest is different. From Yoruba. People pr otest agenda....the last one you staged in Lagos State .....Your people in the east came to destroy our BRT buses at Oyingbo. BRT garage ......

Those who did this are still serving their jail terms in Kirikiri

Please can you give us the names and pictures of those Igbo people that destroyed properties and burnt down BRTs in Lagos... I am waiting!
Re: Protest Is Going On Now In Kano by Omoawoke: 5:14pm On Jul 31
we need this protest so much in Abia state! they must pay minimum wage
Re: Protest Is Going On Now In Kano by Omoawoke: 5:17pm On Jul 31
historic:

Please can you give us the names and pictures of those Igbo people that destroyed properties and burnt down BRTs in Lagos... I am waiting!

Did you listen to the audio from Nnamdi Kanu or you are just pretending?
Nnamdi Kanu was ordering his boys to attack Lagos, burn down everywhere, kill police men and burn their station, burn down Sanwo Olu and Yoruba assets in Lagos. Don’t pretend you never heard of it as old as you are

[b]
1hr 35Mins
Destroy every bridge and kill all Police

1hr 46 mins
burn down Tinubu’s hotel

1 hr 42 min
Burn down Nitel building and all Govt buildings in lagos, burn down Muritala Mohammed Airport

1hr 39 min kanu orders IPOB to Kill Army Officers and manufacture Weapons

1hr 47 min Tinubu must go down

1hr 52 min
kanu Confirmed information that Cele and Orile police Stations In lagos are on fire and Is delighted

Orders ipob to use green white green and blood as the Nigerian flag.

Tells ipob to target Tinubu and Sanwo Olu and their Children

1 hr 56 min
block every road kill Sabotuers

2hr.00 min
Destroy everything holding the Economy of Nigeria. Burn all pipelines

2.hr09 min
Kill the Army in Lekki [/b]Claims 15 people were killed in Lekki.,Set Dangote Trucks on Fire.

2.hr 15 min
Burn down Every Federal Govt Building attack Police.

2hr 18 mins
Describes again how to make Molotov Cocktail bombs

2hr20min kanu asks where are the ipob People with Double barrel guns in Abuja?

2 hr 22 min
ipob will make an example of Ikpeazu and Sanwo Olu all Tinubu’s nvestments should be destroyed

2hr 24min build bombs and lay them by the roadside

2 hr 32 min kill any Governor that declares Curfew

2hr 56min
kanu says Tinubu’s hotel is on fire on his orders

3 hr 09 mins
burn everything Tinubu owns and Dangote Trucks the war has started

Every Police Station must go down

destroy all Federal Government Property burn down Lekki Toll Gate destroy Dangote refinery burn every Pastors Church that supports one Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ktk4uXmlOLs

Re: Protest Is Going On Now In Kano by blabulu2000: 5:47pm On Jul 31
historic:

....still living in denial

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/08/11/court-orders-remand-of-suspect-accused-of-setting-brt-bus-terminal-on-fire/
Re: Protest Is Going On Now In Kano by historic: 8:19pm On Jul 31
blabulu2000:

....still living in denial

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/08/11/court-orders-remand-of-suspect-accused-of-setting-brt-bus-terminal-on-fire/

You guys are so pathetic... I said give me names and pictures of those who destroyed properties in Lagos and you guys are spewing trash as usual. As if we didn't see those who attacked the oba's palace and took his staff as your people and just because one person ( if that is even true) happens to be an Igbo amongst them you have decided to claim that it is Igbos that carried out the destructions in Lagos during the endsars protest. You guys envy and hatred for the Igbos will consume you all this I guarantee you!
Re: Protest Is Going On Now In Kano by historic: 8:25pm On Jul 31
Omoawoke:

Did you listen to the audio from Nnamdi Kanu or you are just pretending?
Nnamdi Kanu was ordering his boys to attack Lagos, burn down everywhere, kill police men and burn their station, burn down Sanwo Olu and Yoruba assets in Lagos. Don’t pretend you never heard of it as old as you are

[b]
1hr 35Mins
Destroy every bridge and kill all Police

1hr 46 mins
burn down Tinubu’s hotel

1 hr 42 min
Burn down Nitel building and all Govt buildings in lagos, burn down Muritala Mohammed Airport

1hr 39 min kanu orders IPOB to Kill Army Officers and manufacture Weapons

1hr 47 min Tinubu must go down

1hr 52 min
kanu Confirmed information that Cele and Orile police Stations In lagos are on fire and Is delighted

Orders ipob to use green white green and blood as the Nigerian flag.

Tells ipob to target Tinubu and Sanwo Olu and their Children

1 hr 56 min
block every road kill Sabotuers

2hr.00 min
Destroy everything holding the Economy of Nigeria. Burn all pipelines

2.hr09 min
Kill the Army in Lekki [/b]Claims 15 people were killed in Lekki.,Set Dangote Trucks on Fire.

2.hr 15 min
Burn down Every Federal Govt Building attack Police.

2hr 18 mins
Describes again how to make Molotov Cocktail bombs

2hr20min kanu asks where are the ipob People with Double barrel guns in Abuja?

2 hr 22 min
ipob will make an example of Ikpeazu and Sanwo Olu all Tinubu’s nvestments should be destroyed

2hr 24min build bombs and lay them by the roadside

2 hr 32 min kill any Governor that declares Curfew

2hr 56min
kanu says Tinubu’s hotel is on fire on his orders

3 hr 09 mins
burn everything Tinubu owns and Dangote Trucks the war has started

Every Police Station must go down

destroy all Federal Government Property burn down Lekki Toll Gate destroy Dangote refinery burn every Pastors Church that supports one Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ktk4uXmlOLs

Because NK made such comment and unfortunately some public properties were destroyed during that period automatically means it is the Igbos who carried out such dastard act abi... If truly Igbos were the ones who ran rampage during the endsars protest may they suffer greatly for such act but if it is just a way of witch hunting the Igbos by you Yorubas may you guys and your generations unborn suffer immensely for false accusations... Ishee!
Re: Protest Is Going On Now In Kano by blabulu2000: 10:35pm On Jul 31
historic:

You guys are so pathetic... I said give me names and pictures of those who destroyed properties in Lagos and you guys are spewing trash as usual. As if we didn't see those who attacked the oba's palace and took his staff as your people and just because one person ( if that is even true) happens to be an Igbo amongst them you have decided to claim that it is Igbos that carried out the destructions in Lagos during the endsars protest. You guys envy and hatred for the Igbos will consume you all this I guarantee you!

After giving you all the information...you still come to denial.....it will.not happen this time......

I don't have your time......
Re: Protest Is Going On Now In Kano by historic: 11:57pm On Jul 31
blabulu2000:

After giving you all the information...you still come to denial.....it will.not happen this time......

I don't have your time......

What useless information!? You are showing me where NK was spewing trash and then used it to justify what happened in Lag without any concrete evidence, how do you guys even reason. It is just like one efulefu Igbo guy at Iyana Iba who has decided not to do anything better with his life than to join your owomida brethrens to be extorting drivers and then you will use him to conclude that every owomida miscreant is Igbo abi!? What I know is that when you attack peaceful protesters tomorrow in the guise of protecting whatever remember that you also have one life and can be killed cos this night might be your last if you go ahead with your evil plots. Even if you get jazz or juju that is making you feel like a superman it will fail you if you attack peaceful protesters. Know this and know peace.

1 Like

Re: Protest Is Going On Now In Kano by ceejayluv(m): 12:01am On Aug 01
No Dullling.

Re: Protest Is Going On Now In Kano by jom28gy(m): 12:54am On Aug 01
blabulu2000:

And the Kano people are protest in Kano state
I dare any none Hausa / Fulani person to join the pretest in Kano state .....

Tell IBO people to also go to their region and stage protest in their region ....

Kano people are protesting in Kano ....Ibb people should also protest in their Ibo land

You can be fighting for the land that doesn't belong to you ...he doesnt make sense for Chinese or Indian national living in Nigeria to join the Nigeria protest because...the high economy is not favouring.....
Our demand are unique and different base on region .....demographic.....Ibo people shouldn't come to Lagos and be speaking about their Biafra. Demand in Yoruba. Land......in pretense of this protest ....or be implementing. Their Biafra hateful agenda in pretence of protest....
ofonjas, but Igbos are not protesting
Re: Protest Is Going On Now In Kano by blabulu2000: 2:16am On Aug 01
historic:

What useless information!? You are showing me where NK was spewing trash and then used it to justify what happened in Lag without any concrete evidence, how do you guys even reason. It is just like one efulefu Igbo guy at Iyana Iba who has decided not to do anything better with his life than to join your owomida brethrens to be extorting drivers and then you will use him to conclude that every owomida miscreant is Igbo abi!? What I know is that when you attack peaceful protesters tomorrow in the guise of protecting whatever remember that you also have one life and can be killed cos this night might be your last if you go ahead with your evil plots. Even if you get jazz or juju that is making you feel like a superman it will fail you if you attack peaceful protesters. Know this and know peace.

Do you think you can gas light me....you better try hard ....I know your type ..your type are all these boy who come to social media platform.to erode people mind with fake imformation....
Also , I know your intention ....and all your evil plans in YorubA land will fail...i know some of you IIPoB boys have been scanning all the social media to see particularly Yoruba people comments....Amd know how to gas light them....a typical dubious and illogical Ibo man ....by definition ....
Is it a crime for each tribes in Nigeria to go.back to their region and express their grievances according to thee regional demand...
Recently , I saw the demands of northern elders from this government and it was clearly spelt out ....what stop the IBO people to come together and spell out their grievances in black and white ..... Instead of these all.your dull brain is thinking is on how to gas light foolish person like you on social media and misrepresent facts .....keep doing it...amd keep disgracing. Your family.... because if you know better , you could have come up with the better explanation of this events....but all.we can see you with is gaslighting....and lies...to deceive people on social media.....and if you think this wasn't the case ....lets hear your side of the story with substantial evident.s.....
Re: Protest Is Going On Now In Kano by 43Ronin: 4:13am On Aug 01
blabulu2000:

And the Kano people are protest in Kano state
I dare any none Hausa / Fulani person to join the pretest in Kano state .....

Tell IBO people to also go to their region and stage protest in their region ....

Kano people are protesting in Kano ....Ibb people should also protest in their Ibo land

You can be fighting for the land that doesn't belong to you ...he doesnt make sense for Chinese or Indian national living in Nigeria to join the Nigeria protest because...the high economy is not favouring.....
Our demand are unique and different base on region .....demographic.....Ibo people shouldn't come to Lagos and be speaking about their Biafra. Demand in Yoruba. Land......in pretense of this protest ....or be implementing. Their Biafra hateful agenda in pretence of protest....

We are not protesting in our region or any region. We will go to our stores & business to mount guard with machetes, clubs 2x2 planks with nail implants, pumpy waiting for Olaniyi, Olietan to come loot hiscence 50 inches TV or set our shops ablaze. We are waiting
Re: Protest Is Going On Now In Kano by historic: 7:19am On Aug 01
blabulu2000:

Do you think you can gas light me....you better try hard ....I know your type ..your type are all these boy who come to social media platform.to erode people mind with fake imformation....
Also , I know your intention ....and all your evil plans in YorubA land will fail...i know some of you IIPoB boys have been scanning all the social media to see particularly Yoruba people comments....Amd know how to gas light them....a typical dubious and illogical Ibo man ....by definition ....
Is it a crime for each tribes in Nigeria to go.back to their region and express their grievances according to thee regional demand...
Recently , I saw the demands of northern elders from this government and it was clearly spelt out ....what stop the IBO people to come together and spell out their grievances in black and white ..... Instead of these all.your dull brain is thinking is on how to gas light foolish person like you on social media and misrepresent facts .....keep doing it...amd keep disgracing. Your family.... because if you know better , you could have come up with the better explanation of this events....but all.we can see you with is gaslighting....and lies...to deceive people on social media.....and if you think this wasn't the case ....lets hear your side of the story with substantial evident.s.....

Sorry to say but you are a very big fool... You and who is gaslighting? I am asking you to provide concrete evidence about your claims but you decided to evade this and start talking incoherent because of your inbuilt hatred for Igbos! I have said it before, may God or whatever God you worship or revere punish any of us who has evil intentions against each other!

The issue of protest or no protest, the Igbos have told you they ain't protesting cos of their numerous businesses and assets scattered all over Lagos which they don't want you guys to loot and destroy in the guise of protest. However, whoever wants to protest "peacefully" can do so anywhere he/she likes in Nigeria without fear of being attacked by hoodlums like your types. It is their constitutional rights! Note: whoever in the two of us who has evil intentions against each other will live not to see the end of the year! Say amen if you are sure of your heart intentions!
Re: Protest Is Going On Now In Kano by historic: 7:23am On Aug 01
43Ronin:

We are not protesting in our region or any region. We will go to our stores & business to mount guard with machetes, clubs 2x2 planks with nail implants, pumpy waiting for Olaniyi, Olietan to come loot hiscence 50 inches TV or set our shops ablaze. We are waiting

They have no idea what awaits those Agberos who are planning on looting Igbos' shops today... They will meet their maker today.

1 Like

Re: Protest Is Going On Now In Kano by blabulu2000: 8:05am On Aug 01
historic:

Sorry to say but you are a very big fool... You and who is gaslighting? I am asking you to provide concrete evidence about your claims but you decided to evade this and start talking incoherent because of your inbuilt hatred for Igbos! I have said it before, may God or whatever God you worship or revere punish any of us who has evil intentions against each other!

The issue of protest or no protest, the Igbos have told you they ain't protesting cos of their numerous businesses and assets scattered all over Lagos which they don't want you guys to loot and destroy in the guise of protest. However, whoever wants to protest "peacefully" can do so anywhere he/she likes in Nigeria without fear of being attacked by hoodlums like your types. It is their constitutional rights! Note: whoever in the two of us who has evil intentions against each other will live not to see the end of the year! Say amen if you are sure of your heart intentions!

You are begging the issue...and nobody is expecting that from you.....you do not need to confuse me with your comments....you do not need all of these rigmarole of thought....the argument was that I should produce evidence concerning the IPOB boys' claim about the destruction and burning of BRT buses at Oyingbo garage....and I did.....I was expecting you to come up with counter evidence from reliable sources other than beating a dead horse....this was the incident that we witness , police investigated the matter and trail judge sentence the perpetrators....
Now , all I'm asking for is to present a counter evidence from a reliable sources...then I will believe you ....

Also, whether Ibos should join the protest or not is a lie....recently, the prime minister of the Ibo kingdom, Simeon Ekpa, simply relaxed the weekly sit at home....and tell me why, if not to join the protest...Secondly, in Lagos state, we have seen some evidence of differences strange faces that are suspicious...and daring... You keep saying that Ibo people will not join the protest, but we can hear all of your IBO brother's threats about the protest...please stop fooling yourself...if you think you can play a gas light game on me, you better try harder.....Baba, no be today....we don dey into politics .....shoe get size ....
Re: Protest Is Going On Now In Kano by historic: 12:32pm On Aug 01
blabulu2000:

You are begging the issue...and nobody is expecting that from you.....you do not need to confuse me with your comments....you do not need all of these rigmarole of thought....the argument was that I should produce evidence concerning the IPOB boys' claim about the destruction and burning of BRT buses at Oyingbo garage....and I did.....I was expecting you to come up with counter evidence from reliable sources other than beating a dead horse....this was the incident that we witness , police investigated the matter and trail judge sentence the perpetrators....
Now , all I'm asking for is to present a counter evidence from a reliable sources...then I will believe you ....

Also, whether Ibos should join the protest or not is a lie....recently, the prime minister of the Ibo kingdom, Simeon Ekpa, simply relaxed the weekly sit at home....and tell me why, if not to join the protest...Secondly, in Lagos state, we have seen some evidence of differences strange faces that are suspicious...and daring... You keep saying that Ibo people will not join the protest, but we can hear all of your IBO brother's threats about the protest...please stop fooling yourself...if you think you can play a gas light game on me, you better try harder.....Baba, no be today....we don dey into politics .....shoe get size ....

Mr man stop being clever by half... Can you swear with your life that you personally witnessed those that were caught and sentenced being Igbos? You don't have to lie just to buttress your point on planned on attacks by people you can help but hate. I have already told you God will be the judge in this matter, and you will definitely pay for the choices you make.
Re: Protest Is Going On Now In Kano by historic: 12:36pm On Aug 01
blabulu2000:

And please me and you are not doing your foolish politics play... If you know the way I hate that word eh you won't bring it close to me. Politics that makes one to loose his human nature and become such a vile person that you are telling me " no be today we don dey into politics". I am not like you APC supporters that do and say Anything just to defend your evil party! Politics my foot!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl Flashes Her Full Bosom While Dancing To Song Inside Boyfriend Car / Nairalander Jethro2(Yinka Adeshola) arrested by EFCC(photo) / Absu Gang Rapists: Their Names, Their Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.