Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,218 members, 7,963,993 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 03:47 AM

Does Tubemate Really Pay Real Cash? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Does Tubemate Really Pay Real Cash? (328 Views)

Best Gaming Apps That Pay Real Money To Nigerians (100% Legit) / Get Real Cash Bonus On Epay.com. Bonus Up To $100, Everybody Can Get It!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Tubemate Really Pay Real Cash? by psalms37(f): 12:36pm On Jul 31
Hello house, I trust we are all good. Please I need answers to this TubeMate.com hustle. Several people have sent me the links and I finally signed up, and have completed all the tasks ( even the 20 referrals), but the thing is when I tried to withdraw it's prompting me to pay for a subscription funds plan first and this makes me think it's all a scam.
Has anyone been paid through it? If yes how did you go about it and can you kindly show the evidence? Country is hard enough as it is and one cannot be too careful.

Stay safe
Re: Does Tubemate Really Pay Real Cash? by Jeovy(m): 4:29pm On Aug 01
Greetings everyone,

I have searched for the legitimacy of this [url]streamlabstv.com [/url]or tubemate.com or videoperks.com. They claim to credit users with cash for watching paid movies on tubemate.com.
Please can anyone testify to the reality of this website to avoid being scammed

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Elughs / Digital Marketing Graduate Progam Paid Internship / Digital Marketing Graduate Progam Paid Internship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.