Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,263 members, 7,947,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 03:59 PM

Nigerian Populations By The Number Of States - NBS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Populations By The Number Of States - NBS (1935 Views)

Poverty And Unemployment Rate Of Oil Producting States - NBS / List Of States That Can Survive Without Federal Allocation By BudgIT / $322m Abacha Loot: List Of States To Receive Cash In July (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Populations By The Number Of States - NBS by ify2016: 12:48pm On Jul 31
The following table presents a listing of Nigeria's 36 states ranked in order of their total population based on the 2006 Census figures,[1] as well as their 2019 projected populations, which were published by the National Bureau of Statistics.https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nigerian_states_by_population

Re: Nigerian Populations By The Number Of States - NBS by PHIPEX(m): 12:58pm On Jul 31
So our population doubled in 20yrs? That's scary yet the president is joking with statistics.

More trouble are ahead because the population pressure on our scarce and mismanaged resources will continue to drive conflicts.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Populations By The Number Of States - NBS by Ttipsy(f): 1:01pm On Jul 31
U pple keep allocating figures!
Govt can not conduct census to know the actual number of the citizens

Shame on u all

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Populations By The Number Of States - NBS by wolesmile(m): 1:04pm On Jul 31
What manner of increase is this??

Approximately 64% increase. Na so we dey born reach everyday?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Populations By The Number Of States - NBS by PJtech: 1:27pm On Jul 31
Say wetin happen? 230 million kee

pls anyone to help me with 1k to buy food today

9135491084 opay
Re: Nigerian Populations By The Number Of States - NBS by Afonjeezy(f): 1:43pm On Jul 31
50% of Nigeria's current population is below 18 years old. What does that tell you?

Nigeria's period of plentiful enjoyment - PDP (OBJ to Jonathan) - caused many Nigerians to prioritize sex & lavish spending which is still in effect till today.

The world order forced in APC (hardship) to correct that. How many people today are planning to marry & how many married couples are planning more children?

In 10 years, suffering will naturally slow down our fertility rate & kill off a few living ones.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Populations By The Number Of States - NBS by haffaze777(m): 1:44pm On Jul 31
PJtech:

Okay.That's all I can help you with today,hope you receive it?

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Populations By The Number Of States - NBS by SpaceX: 1:45pm On Jul 31
The protest is tomorrow, everyone should Be outside even if you are sick or lying down in hospital bed. Take your drip and Come out tomorrow.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Populations By The Number Of States - NBS by Buskynwa: 1:48pm On Jul 31
qwrrty
Re: Nigerian Populations By The Number Of States - NBS by EyeCumInPeace: 1:52pm On Jul 31
Nigeria is big enough to birth 36 new countries.
Even FCT is more populated than the following countries...

Europe:
- Malta: 925,244.
- Iceland: 375,547.
- Montenegro: 628,077.
- Andorra: 72,005.
- San Marino: 34,017.
- Gibraltar (UK): 34,003.
- Liechtenstein: 38,111.
- Faroe Islands: 56,081.

Africa:
- Equatorial Guinea: 1.4 million
- Mauritius: 1.3 million
- Eswatini: 1.1 million
- Djibouti: 921,458
- Comoros: 902,079
- Reunion: 860,812
- Cape Verde: 561,899
- Mayotte: 279,507
- Sao Tome and Principe: 223,364
- Seychelles: 99,105 people

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Populations By The Number Of States - NBS by Medipharm: 1:56pm On Jul 31
Till tomorrow I'm doubting how Kano can be more populated than Lagos. It's a lie
I have stayed in both states long enough

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Populations By The Number Of States - NBS by PJtech: 2:05pm On Jul 31
haffaze777:

God bless you immensely sir.. You rescued me today

More blessings

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Populations By The Number Of States - NBS by haffaze777(m): 2:14pm On Jul 31
PJtech:

God bless you immensely sir.. You rescued me today

More blessings

You are welcome

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Populations By The Number Of States - NBS by OneNigerianist: 2:36pm On Jul 31
Nigeria has a problem of high population but the population figures is grossly exaggerated.
Re: Nigerian Populations By The Number Of States - NBS by nedu666: 2:54pm On Jul 31
So kano is larger than lagos even after jigawaa was created from kano. Fake census

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Populations By The Number Of States - NBS by kmaster007: 3:26pm On Jul 31
How Kano tak plenty pass Lagos
Re: Nigerian Populations By The Number Of States - NBS by UnfairLife7(m): 3:28pm On Jul 31
Your power is nothing if your people cannot afford quality education
Your power is nothing if your people cannot feed
Why you keep deceiving the people my brother my sister

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Populations By The Number Of States - NBS by Llight101(m): 3:36pm On Jul 31
Lazy country
Estimated from 2006?
Re: Nigerian Populations By The Number Of States - NBS by AbaganaMiracle: 3:39pm On Jul 31
From where did you fools pluck these numbers from? From your anus? All you cesspit inhabitants are the most foolish people ever to grace this earth and that is the reason why we Biafrans must dismantle your cesspit by fire by force to save lives and properties. I ave never seen dumb people as ..................
Re: Nigerian Populations By The Number Of States - NBS by lordm(m): 5:49pm On Jul 31
How did they get their figures without census. This is a fat lie
Re: Nigerian Populations By The Number Of States - NBS by Verbtips(m): 5:57pm On Jul 31
Medipharm:
Till tomorrow I'm doubting how Kano can be more populated than Lagos. It's a lie
I have stayed in both states long enough
kano don count tree join body

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Populations By The Number Of States - NBS by Tallesty1(m): 6:01pm On Jul 31
PJtech:

What will you eat tomorrow?
Re: Nigerian Populations By The Number Of States - NBS by PJtech: 6:15pm On Jul 31
Tallesty1:

No hope whatsoever
Re: Nigerian Populations By The Number Of States - NBS by franchasng: 6:44pm On Jul 31
Ttipsy:
U pple keep allocating figures!
Govt can not conduct census to know the actual number of the citizens

Shame on u all
Really shameful.

Worst is they also rig census, very anyhow country called Nigeria undecided
Re: Nigerian Populations By The Number Of States - NBS by Tallesty1(m): 6:44pm On Jul 31
PJtech:

No hope whatsoever
That should be your major concern
Re: Nigerian Populations By The Number Of States - NBS by PJtech: 7:22pm On Jul 31
Tallesty1:

I wish some people will share snacks at protest ground tomorrow

Hopefully ✌
Re: Nigerian Populations By The Number Of States - NBS by strangest(m): 8:57pm On Jul 31
haffaze777:

See person wey you Dey assist with his posts

Re: Nigerian Populations By The Number Of States - NBS by strangest(m): 8:59pm On Jul 31
Tallesty1:

Tinubu will provide for him

See his post below

Re: Nigerian Populations By The Number Of States - NBS by Gerhards: 9:05pm On Jul 31
strangest:

See person wey you Dey assist with his posts

He did it for God and humanity seek, forget the criminal Thiefinubu , Nigeria will reset by default soon
Re: Nigerian Populations By The Number Of States - NBS by XerXers: 9:49pm On Jul 31
Anambra has overtaken Rivers and will soon overtake Oyo
Re: Nigerian Populations By The Number Of States - NBS by AbaganaMiracle: 9:52pm On Jul 31
XerXers:
Anambra has overtaken Rivers and will soon overtake Oyo
Mumu, have you asked how they arrived at those numbers? Some of you are so foolish and dumb. Always excited at little useless things. How old are you?
Re: Nigerian Populations By The Number Of States - NBS by Pascal9: 10:52pm On Jul 31
kmaster007:
How Kano tak plenty pass Lagos
do you know how many children even a shoe shiner produces in a yr, they are our problem

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasanjo Was Better Than Yar'adua? / Happy Birthday To A Political Colossus @ 78. / Pray For Nigeria's Political Leaders.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.