Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,351 members, 7,907,906 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 04:17 PM

Oyo SUBEB Recruitment CBT Results 2024 Is Out, Fixes Cut-off Mark - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oyo SUBEB Recruitment CBT Results 2024 Is Out, Fixes Cut-off Mark (2415 Views)

Kwara State TESCOM And SUBEB Recruitment / 2019 NNPC Recruitment CBT Nationwide Fixed For June 1 / AAUA Recruitment CBT Test Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyo SUBEB Recruitment CBT Results 2024 Is Out, Fixes Cut-off Mark by Quickinfostuff: 1:24pm On Jul 31
The Oyo State Universal Basic Education Board, OYOSUBEB, has officially released results, of its just concluded computer-based tests.
This was disclosed by the Executive Chairman of the Board, Dr. Nureni Aderemi Adeniran, which was made available to the journalists on Wednesday in Ibadan.

In the statement Dr. Adeniran said the Board has set minimum cut-off marks for qualification to the next stage in the recruitment exercise.

Dr. Adeniran said the cut-off mark in the exercise, is 50%.

The cut off mark, according to him will set the tone for the recruitment process. He further advised all candidates to log into their portal, as their results have been posted there already.

How to Check Your Oyo SUBEB CBT 2024 Results

Visit the official portal: Go to the Oyo State SUBEB Job Portal via http://jobportal.oyostate.gov.ng/subeb2024/cbt-result/
Login to Your Dashboard: Use your registered email and password to log into your account.
View and print your result: Navigate to the results section to view your score. Make sure to print your result for future reference.

Dr. Adeniran reiterated the Board’s commitment to enhancing educational infrastructure and services in the State. You can check list at source via https://edustuff.com.ng/oyo-state-subeb-result-is-out/

Re: Oyo SUBEB Recruitment CBT Results 2024 Is Out, Fixes Cut-off Mark by daborich: 8:50pm On Jul 31
Good evening house. Pls I need clarification on the subed score. Is it over 50 OR 100. I need a quick answer to know if my wife pass the test or not.
Re: Oyo SUBEB Recruitment CBT Results 2024 Is Out, Fixes Cut-off Mark by NDSMELODY(m): 9:06pm On Jul 31
daborich:
Good evening house. Pls I need clarification on the subed score. Is it over 50 OR 100. I need a quick answer to know if my wife pass the test or not.
it's over hundred
Re: Oyo SUBEB Recruitment CBT Results 2024 Is Out, Fixes Cut-off Mark by daborich: 9:13pm On Jul 31
But she said all the questions is 50
Re: Oyo SUBEB Recruitment CBT Results 2024 Is Out, Fixes Cut-off Mark by NDSMELODY(m): 9:23pm On Jul 31
daborich:
But she said all the questions is 50
yes, she is right all questions is 50 but the results calculation is on percentage which means each question attract 2 marks. Anything you score over 50 multiply by 100.
Re: Oyo SUBEB Recruitment CBT Results 2024 Is Out, Fixes Cut-off Mark by BOFREJO(m): 10:03pm On Jul 31
I have been trying to access the portal but I am unable to access it.
Re: Oyo SUBEB Recruitment CBT Results 2024 Is Out, Fixes Cut-off Mark by olaoluwa32: 10:29pm On Jul 31
Their portal is not opening, anybody helpp

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Oil And Gas Job Opportunities In Europe, Asia, America And Africa / Anybody Read Todays Gurdian Newspaper / Beloxxi Hopefuls

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 2
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.