Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,101 members, 7,973,716 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 01:40 AM

'Bury Me Quickly, Quietly, And Privately' - Onyeka Onwenu - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Bury Me Quickly, Quietly, And Privately' - Onyeka Onwenu (55954 Views)

Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 69th Birthday (throwback & Recent Photos) / Onyeka Onwenu: Why I Rejected Fela’s Marriage Proposal / Onyeka Onwenu At Wesley College, Massachusetts, USA, 1975 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Bury Me Quickly, Quietly, And Privately' - Onyeka Onwenu by Segzy19: 8:54pm On Jul 31
Go and conduct the burial now..

madridguy:
She should be buried according to Islam since she married to a Muslim.
Re: 'Bury Me Quickly, Quietly, And Privately' - Onyeka Onwenu by fineberry(m): 9:44pm On Jul 31
Her death broke me, beauty she get, voice she get, charisma she get, wisdom she get, patriotism she get, talent she get....this woman meet every criteria I want in a woman or human that I like. Her death pain me angry angry angry Rest in peace an Amazon of beauty, grace and eloquent, she would be greatly miss.
Re: 'Bury Me Quickly, Quietly, And Privately' - Onyeka Onwenu by wiseoneking: 9:57pm On Jul 31
madridguy:
Headslam….
Re: 'Bury Me Quickly, Quietly, And Privately' - Onyeka Onwenu by RussellRutherfo: 10:04pm On Jul 31
JAMO84:
Islam is the solution for humanity
She obviously wanted to be buried the Islamic way.

I did not attack any religion, anyone that come here to attack me or my religion will die a miserable death. I know you Nairaland non Muslims, anything about Islam gives you migraine.

You want her to buried according to the ways of the religion founded by a Arab pedophile.
Re: 'Bury Me Quickly, Quietly, And Privately' - Onyeka Onwenu by Cifan: 12:24am On Aug 01
This life shaa
Re: 'Bury Me Quickly, Quietly, And Privately' - Onyeka Onwenu by Marcus247(m): 1:08am On Aug 01
Idiot, religion keh you there
Re: 'Bury Me Quickly, Quietly, And Privately' - Onyeka Onwenu by BALLOSKI: 2:47am On Aug 01
This woman is a different breed. I'm loving her even more.

Keep it simple.

That term " a befitting burial" irks me. Humans deceive themselves.
Re: 'Bury Me Quickly, Quietly, And Privately' - Onyeka Onwenu by BALLOSKI: 2:48am On Aug 01
press9jatv:
What a lovely woman. She even married to a Yoruba Muslim. She will be greatly missed in the Nigeria music industry. Nigeria government should immortalised her
She really "embodied" that sense of unity.
Re: 'Bury Me Quickly, Quietly, And Privately' - Onyeka Onwenu by Scholarforlife: 3:32am On Aug 01
[color=#000000][/color]
madridguy:

Must we talk religion on every issue? Where did you read this in her after-death wishes stated above?

Nigeria is big on religion but small on godly acts. That's why we're still battling bad governance after almost 65 years of self governance.
Re: 'Bury Me Quickly, Quietly, And Privately' - Onyeka Onwenu by Scholarforlife: 3:45am On Aug 01
[/color][color=#000000]
JAMO84:

I did not attack any religion, anyone that come here to attack me or my religion will die a miserable death. I know you Nairaland non Muslims, anything about Islam gives you migraine.

Especially when we remember Boko Haram, Fulani herdsmen, Fulani kidnappers, Deborah's murder ...
Re: 'Bury Me Quickly, Quietly, And Privately' - Onyeka Onwenu by Lieutenant83: 3:54am On Aug 01
madridguy:
read again and make meaning out of it pls.
Re: 'Bury Me Quickly, Quietly, And Privately' - Onyeka Onwenu by Lieutenant83: 3:55am On Aug 01
JAMO84:

Israel fire u there...
Re: 'Bury Me Quickly, Quietly, And Privately' - Onyeka Onwenu by BluntCrazeMan: 6:21am On Aug 01
Re: 'Bury Me Quickly, Quietly, And Privately' - Onyeka Onwenu by Abee79(m): 8:47am On Aug 01
Rest in peace 🕊️
Re: 'Bury Me Quickly, Quietly, And Privately' - Onyeka Onwenu by Mrexcell(m): 9:16am On Aug 01
madridguy:

She divorced the yoruba muslim man doesn't even live with him anymore she is not even a practicing muslim she has also released so many gospel songs in the past so why should anyone think of burying her like a muslim?
Re: 'Bury Me Quickly, Quietly, And Privately' - Onyeka Onwenu by Whoknowsme: 12:02pm On Aug 01
madridguy:
Understand the use of tenses when reading sentences pls
Re: 'Bury Me Quickly, Quietly, And Privately' - Onyeka Onwenu by KingQun: 12:53pm On Aug 01
For your dissertation, siwes, essay write-up....

Re: 'Bury Me Quickly, Quietly, And Privately' - Onyeka Onwenu by judedwriter(m): 3:00pm On Aug 01
Goodbye onyeka owenu...

You will be remembered as being among the best if not the best female musician to come out of Nigeria 🇳🇬

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fight: Burna Boy, Obafemi Martins & CDQ Chill At Club After Fight / Blac Chyna Visits Nigeria This November (Photos) / "IK Ogbonna Lost His Wife, Sonia, To A Billionaire" - Instagram User Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.