Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,497 members, 7,951,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:00 AM

Naira Abuse: Bobrisky To Regain Freedom On August 5 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Naira Abuse: Bobrisky To Regain Freedom On August 5 (801 Views)

EFCC Withdraws Naira Abuse Suit Against Cubana Chief Priest / Naira Abuse: EFCC Arrests Woman In Gombe / I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naira Abuse: Bobrisky To Regain Freedom On August 5 by Davidtolu12(m): 2:59pm On Jul 31
Direct Source: Linda Ikejis Blog

Controversial cross-dresser, Idris Okuneye, popularly known as Bobrisky, is set to regain freedom from the Kirikiri Correctional Centre on August 5, 2024, after spending months in incarceration for abusing the Naira notes.

“Bobrisky will be released on Monday, August 5,” the prison source, who preferred anonymity because he cannot speak officially, told the publication.

Bobrisky’s lawyer, Ayo Olumofin, who appeared in court for him, also confirmed the development to the publication.

“Yes, it’s about that time for him to be released. There is nothing specific that would be done during his release. I might not go. I’m engaged outside Lagos. Maybe other lawyers will go. As I told you, I am not his original lawyer. I just did allocution, for him," he said.

Read full story on Linda Ikejis Blog: https://adpaylink.com/lindaikejisblog

Re: Naira Abuse: Bobrisky To Regain Freedom On August 5 by atiku4President(m): 3:03pm On Jul 31
Okay nah. Hope they have achieved their aim? And hope people are no longer abusing the naira, especially by using the naira to engage in dubious transactions?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Abuse: Bobrisky To Regain Freedom On August 5 by Afonjeezy(f): 3:06pm On Jul 31
Will he join the protest immediately or will she take time off to cool its yansh?

Spits

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Abuse: Bobrisky To Regain Freedom On August 5 by DevilsEqual(m): 3:15pm On Jul 31
He's coming out with a new persona, I guess

Somehow, we all know he's gonna find a way to stay relevant and trendy again and this time, his stars might shoot beyond the...

1 Like

Re: Naira Abuse: Bobrisky To Regain Freedom On August 5 by eepeepook: 5:07pm On Jul 31
I cannot imagine spending an hour in Nigerian police detention talk less of months. Some people try. Very Dark Man that loves prison, that guy must have a boyfriend there.
Re: Naira Abuse: Bobrisky To Regain Freedom On August 5 by OGwales(m): 6:29pm On Jul 31
Welcome back in advance, mummy
Re: Naira Abuse: Bobrisky To Regain Freedom On August 5 by princepeter566: 8:01am On Aug 01
How is this news of importance to us at this trying moment??
Nigerians like to glorify rubbish
Re: Naira Abuse: Bobrisky To Regain Freedom On August 5 by princepeter566: 8:01am On Aug 01
How is this news of importance to us at this trying moment??
Nigerians like to glorify rubbis*
Re: Naira Abuse: Bobrisky To Regain Freedom On August 5 by BigYash: 8:50am On Aug 01
He or She go don get enough content to take make more money ,when she is out.. She or He might even start an NGO targeting helping persons in prison..
Re: Naira Abuse: Bobrisky To Regain Freedom On August 5 by ElevationD: 9:15am On Aug 01
It’s so sad that Bobrisky had a very inexperienced and poor lawyer advising him. He would not have served jail term if not for the carelessness of his lawyer.

That said, hopefully, Nigerians as a whole have learnt lessons with the case of Bobrisky. Spraying money at occasions is our culture nationwide, but we can replace it with respectfully handing over such monies to the celebrants or collecting in boxes and handin over later. EFCC is asking us to stop abusing our money and it is right. We have some of the ugliest paper monies worldwide because of our poor handling.

For Bobrisky too, hopeful prison time has taught him some lessons about life. Hopefully too, friends and rivals will not distance themselves from him, calling him an ex convict. He should be received, treated respectfully and allowed to peacefully get integrated into society again.
Re: Naira Abuse: Bobrisky To Regain Freedom On August 5 by Thatedoboy98: 9:43am On Aug 01
eepeepook:
I cannot imagine spending an hour in Nigerian police detention talk less of months. Some people try. Very Dark Man that loves prison, that guy must have a boyfriend there.
Wetin you write make sense for ur eyes… common sense is truly not common

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naira Abuse: Bobrisky To Regain Freedom On August 5 by Caramia2020(m): 6:37pm On Aug 01
Bobby has learned a lot from prison, freedom at last.
Re: Naira Abuse: Bobrisky To Regain Freedom On August 5 by We4all: 6:45pm On Aug 01
We are missing him. What happened to the food he stocked before he was arrested? Did he take them along to jail?
Re: Naira Abuse: Bobrisky To Regain Freedom On August 5 by NaijaCover(m): 8:10pm On Aug 01
Better For Him
Re: Naira Abuse: Bobrisky To Regain Freedom On August 5 by AllBlack: 4:50am On Aug 02
And His birthday is this month. Make dem no arrest am again before then.
Re: Naira Abuse: Bobrisky To Regain Freedom On August 5 by KingNom(m): 2:27pm On Aug 03
Amazing

(1) (Reply)

The Life And Crime Bernie Madoff / Nigerian Troops Kill 100 militants / N14.2m Fraud: Banker Gets Four-year Jail Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.