Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,830 members, 7,945,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 11:02 PM

Ofili: AFN Leaks Document Submitted To The Nigeria Olympic Committee - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ofili: AFN Leaks Document Submitted To The Nigeria Olympic Committee (22312 Views)

Mikel Obi Reveals He Funded Nigeria's Olympic Football Team Flight To Brazil / Nigeria's Olympic Games Opening Ceremony Attires (Photo) / Tokyo2020: Star Beer Partners Nigeria Olympic Committee To Support Team Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ofili: AFN Leaks Document Submitted To The Nigeria Olympic Committee by HonNL: 3:36pm On Jul 31
Ofili: AFN leaks document submitted to the Nigeria Olympic Committee

5 Likes

Re: Ofili: AFN Leaks Document Submitted To The Nigeria Olympic Committee by Stephendeals: 4:51pm On Jul 31
So what happened, How come she is unable to compete and is lamenting, if this document is authentic? undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ofili: AFN Leaks Document Submitted To The Nigeria Olympic Committee by salbis(m): 12:04pm On Aug 01
Nigeria would have been better off under the Colonial masters.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ofili: AFN Leaks Document Submitted To The Nigeria Olympic Committee by EyeCumInPiss: 12:04pm On Aug 01
Many people in high places need to be jailed for this country to make progress.

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ofili: AFN Leaks Document Submitted To The Nigeria Olympic Committee by maxiuc(m): 12:04pm On Aug 01
grin
Re: Ofili: AFN Leaks Document Submitted To The Nigeria Olympic Committee by Brendaniel: 12:04pm On Aug 01
Stephendeals:
So what happened, How come she is unable to compete and is lamenting, if this document is authentic? undecided

SadiqBabaSani:
Don't know what this is about

Hoii:
So, why the issues?

I think there was a mix up somewhere with the names

1 Like

Re: Ofili: AFN Leaks Document Submitted To The Nigeria Olympic Committee by Available9: 12:04pm On Aug 01
Re: Ofili: AFN Leaks Document Submitted To The Nigeria Olympic Committee by Hoii(m): 12:04pm On Aug 01
Her name is there na.

Govt should sponsor my trip to Paris, make I go protest

12 Likes

Re: Ofili: AFN Leaks Document Submitted To The Nigeria Olympic Committee by inoki247: 12:05pm On Aug 01
Lol ok
Re: Ofili: AFN Leaks Document Submitted To The Nigeria Olympic Committee by SadiqBabaSani: 12:05pm On Aug 01
Don't know what this is about
Re: Ofili: AFN Leaks Document Submitted To The Nigeria Olympic Committee by nwakibie3(m): 12:06pm On Aug 01
If you don't understand this just click the like button

30 Likes

Re: Ofili: AFN Leaks Document Submitted To The Nigeria Olympic Committee by Akenzua01: 12:06pm On Aug 01
What happened then?
Re: Ofili: AFN Leaks Document Submitted To The Nigeria Olympic Committee by tefishy(m): 12:06pm On Aug 01

What exactly is working in Nigeria
Re: Ofili: AFN Leaks Document Submitted To The Nigeria Olympic Committee by oluseyiforjesus(m): 12:07pm On Aug 01
What should we do with it bayiiiii
Re: Ofili: AFN Leaks Document Submitted To The Nigeria Olympic Committee by Pejah97: 12:07pm On Aug 01
probably refused to bed one of the top men and name disappear

5 Likes

Re: Ofili: AFN Leaks Document Submitted To The Nigeria Olympic Committee by mrvitalis(m): 12:07pm On Aug 01
If I was tinubu sacking the sports minister is easy way to buy you some grace u know

Sack the sports minister
Sack IG of police
And change service chiefs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ofili: AFN Leaks Document Submitted To The Nigeria Olympic Committee by tishbite42: 12:07pm On Aug 01
There's nothing in that list
She's saying the necessary test results were not submitted. I'm not sure the tests were conducted.

1 Like

Re: Ofili: AFN Leaks Document Submitted To The Nigeria Olympic Committee by oyeb15: 12:08pm On Aug 01
What relevance does Olympic have on a very hungry country.
Re: Ofili: AFN Leaks Document Submitted To The Nigeria Olympic Committee by bigdammyj: 12:09pm On Aug 01
Noted.
Re: Ofili: AFN Leaks Document Submitted To The Nigeria Olympic Committee by Thisis2raw(m): 12:09pm On Aug 01
After all her hard work

2 Likes

Re: Ofili: AFN Leaks Document Submitted To The Nigeria Olympic Committee by Gbeng30(m): 12:12pm On Aug 01
EyeCumInPiss:
Many people in high places need to be jailed for this country to make progress.

I agree with you.... bunch of criminals

1 Like

Re: Ofili: AFN Leaks Document Submitted To The Nigeria Olympic Committee by Throwback: 12:14pm On Aug 01
tishbite42:
There's nothing in that list
She's saying the necessary test results were not submitted. I'm not sure the tests were conducted.

That was the issue with her previous competition not with the current Olympics.

She only cited that to inform that it would not be the 1st time such has happened to her.

So this is a case the NOC and AFN should follow up with the IOC.

Nigeria is being denied a spot in a competition that the athlete qualified for and was duly registered for.

It is not just her fight alone, it is Nigeria's fight.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ofili: AFN Leaks Document Submitted To The Nigeria Olympic Committee by Zainabwhitemone: 12:14pm On Aug 01
I have applied wisdom & now i'm blank.
Re: Ofili: AFN Leaks Document Submitted To The Nigeria Olympic Committee by nairalanda1(m): 12:17pm On Aug 01
salbis:
Nigeria would have been better off under the Colonial masters.

It won't, because the colonial masters only would develop places that serve their interest. They won't develop or do anything for your village if it does not serve their interest.

Also, any money Nigeria makes, before it goes to any Nigerian people, the UK must take their cut.

UK would only develop your place if it makes sense for them to do so. UAE that was under UK rule was not that developed until they got independence, then they got something off the ground.

Most places in Nigeria with electriticy got power after independence....including my home village. Before independence, who send my village? It was of no use to the same colonialists.

The problem with Nigeria is that at independence, we had two choices, mass welfare projects to bring out many people out of poverty, or massive industrialization and capitalism. We chose the former and it worked, until our population outgrew the ability of the resources to satisfy the needs of same population. That is where we started taking loans.

Industrial development would have served us well, but as China and South Korea and even Japan will tell you, it means hardship promax before things get better. And no NIgerian leader is going to tell people your suffering continues until we become like UK in 50 years time. Una dey mad?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ofili: AFN Leaks Document Submitted To The Nigeria Olympic Committee by CorrectionFLuid: 12:19pm On Aug 01
Fate of every one Nigeria Igbo.
Re: Ofili: AFN Leaks Document Submitted To The Nigeria Olympic Committee by frog12: 12:20pm On Aug 01
you think so? i think someone that does not like her did it. maybe she no pay

Brendaniel:

I think they put wrong names with her first name, they mixed up about 3 of her names with another athlete whose name now came out twice - look at highlighted names
Re: Ofili: AFN Leaks Document Submitted To The Nigeria Olympic Committee by MEGA4BILLION(m): 12:22pm On Aug 01
Someone must have collected money just make sure she doesn't compete. A typical Nigerian can do anything so far money is involve

1 Like

Re: Ofili: AFN Leaks Document Submitted To The Nigeria Olympic Committee by Bubu4Sea: 12:25pm On Aug 01
sad
Re: Ofili: AFN Leaks Document Submitted To The Nigeria Olympic Committee by Brendaniel: 12:26pm On Aug 01
frog12:
you think so? i think someone that does not like her did it. maybe she no pay

That will be really bad if it was deliberate
Re: Ofili: AFN Leaks Document Submitted To The Nigeria Olympic Committee by omoadeleye(m): 12:27pm On Aug 01
Uhm
Re: Ofili: AFN Leaks Document Submitted To The Nigeria Olympic Committee by vengertime: 12:28pm On Aug 01
Nigerian Olympic committee has collected bribe to put an incompetent person there.

Trust me it happens every tournament

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uruguay Vs Italy - Confederations Cup: (2 - 3) On Pens On 30th June 2013 / Ahmed Musa Celebrates His 27th Birthday Today / No Nigeria Player Made It To 2019 AFCON Group Stage Best Squad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.