Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,434 members, 7,971,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 12:00 PM

Stop Buying Gadgets Without Mouthwatering Deals And Gifts� - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Stop Buying Gadgets Without Mouthwatering Deals And Gifts� (79 Views)

Buying Gadgets In 2023: What You Need To Know / Tlc deals and ain deals / Deals From Offerup, Letgo, 5miles, Craigslist by PZ Gadgets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Buying Gadgets Without Mouthwatering Deals And Gifts� by Badrumike: 4:24pm On Jul 31
Have you been buying your gadgets at an outrageously expensive price?
With no sweet deals?
No gifts?
No guarantees?
Say no more,an answer to everything you have been looking for is here.
I am Badru Michael Oluwarotimi,a graduate of lagos State University,I just concluded my NYSC service.I am entrepreneur,a vibrant technology enthusiast and so much more.
I love technology,I understand technology, technology gives me chills, so I decided to venture into the sales of technological products which has been a n adventurous experience so far.i am also an unprofessional psychologist (studied psychology online for just reading sake) not that this piece of information is very significant but as insignificant as it might seem it denotes that i understand customers satisfaction to a very high extent.My conscience always come to play whenever am providing any goods and services.issues like scamming, selling inferior products,not listening to customers complaints are not my forte.the dogma "Customers are always right" has always been my watch word in this business space.
To cut the whole explanation short (I go explain tire but evidence dey).I give one of the best service.
We deal in numerous gadgets which includes
POWERBANKS
CHARGERS
AIRPODS
HEADPHONES
FLASH DRIVES(OTG.)
Bluetooth speakers
And many more technology accessories.
We deliver to anywhere in Nigeria.
Delivery is like the speed of light (this is not an exaggeration).
Location; Lagos state.
Whatsapp no:09074151948
Gmail; badrumike47@gmail.com.
We are here for you .

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Cubot P50 Android Phone / Upgrade Your Security With Reliable Centurion & Joytech Gate Motors! / Note 10 Needed Or S10 Plus Needed(samsung)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.